Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Washington: Iran is interfering in the formation of the next Iraqi government, and reforms must be introduced in the constitution I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Washington: Iran is interfering in the formation of the next Iraqi government, and reforms must be introduced in the constitution I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Washington: Iran is interfering in the formation of the next Iraqi government, and reforms must be introduced in the constitution I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Washington: Iran is interfering in the formation of the next Iraqi government, and reforms must be introduced in the constitution I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Washington: Iran is interfering in the formation of the next Iraqi government, and reforms must be introduced in the constitution I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Washington: Iran is interfering in the formation of the next Iraqi government, and reforms must be introduced in the constitution I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Washington: Iran is interfering in the formation of the next Iraqi government, and reforms must be introduced in the constitution I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Washington: Iran is interfering in the formation of the next Iraqi government, and reforms must be introduced in the constitution I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Washington: Iran is interfering in the formation of the next Iraqi government, and reforms must be introduced in the constitution I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Washington: Iran is interfering in the formation of the next Iraqi government, and reforms must be introduced in the constitution I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Washington: Iran is interfering in the formation of the next Iraqi government, and reforms must be introduced in the constitution I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Washington: Iran is interfering in the formation of the next Iraqi government, and reforms must be introduced in the constitution I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Washington: Iran is interfering in the formation of the next Iraqi government, and reforms must be introduced in the constitution I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Washington: Iran is interfering in the formation of the next Iraqi government, and reforms must be introduced in the constitution I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Washington: Iran is interfering in the formation of the next Iraqi government, and reforms must be introduced in the constitution I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Washington: Iran is interfering in the formation of the next Iraqi government, and reforms must be introduced in the constitution I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Washington: Iran is interfering in the formation of the next Iraqi government, and reforms must be introduced in the constitution I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Washington: Iran is interfering in the formation of the next Iraqi government, and reforms must be introduced in the constitution I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Washington: Iran is interfering in the formation of the next Iraqi government, and reforms must be introduced in the constitution I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Washington: Iran is interfering in the formation of the next Iraqi government, and reforms must be introduced in the constitution I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Washington: Iran is interfering in the formation of the next Iraqi government, and reforms must be introduced in the constitution

2 posters

Go down

Washington: Iran is interfering in the formation of the next Iraqi government, and reforms must be introduced in the constitution Empty Washington: Iran is interfering in the formation of the next Iraqi government, and reforms must be introduced in the constitution

Post by RamblerNash Fri Dec 06, 2019 11:01 pm

Washington: Iran is interfering in the formation of the next Iraqi government, and reforms must be introduced in the constitution

Washington: Iran is interfering in the formation of the next Iraqi government, and reforms must be introduced in the constitution Zry-mszkxsry-kxst-kxsytkstyk

12/6/2019 09:20:02

Shafak News / The United States of America expressed on Friday its rejection of Iran's interference in forming the next government for Iraq.

"America is ready to work with any Iraqi official who puts the interests of the people first," US Assistant Secretary of State David Schenker said at a press conference today.

He added that "the establishment of a new government and the installation of a new prime minister is an issue that involves complicated arrangements, especially there are personalities and parties that do not meet among themselves."

Schenker pointed out that "Iran is not acting as an Iraqi country that appears to be interfering in this issue of forming the new Iraqi government, and this represents a flagrant violation of Iraqi sovereignty, and we reject that."

He continued, "The Iranian-backed militias have attacked American bases in Iraq," noting that "there are figures affiliated with Iran that penetrate in shaping Iraq policy."

On the issue of amending the constitution, the US official said that "if Iraq wants to redraw the constitution in this matter that belongs to them," he added, saying that "the Iraqi government must introduce the necessary reforms to the constitution."

He stressed that America "helps the Iraqi government to strengthen its institutions, and we urge neighboring countries not to poke their nose in Iraqi affairs."

LINK

Washington: Iran is interfering in the formation of the next Iraqi government, and reforms must be introduced in the constitution 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Washington: Iran is interfering in the formation of the next Iraqi government, and reforms must be introduced in the constitution Empty Re: Washington: Iran is interfering in the formation of the next Iraqi government, and reforms must be introduced in the constitution

Post by Jayzze Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:21 am

for once kap is right. how do you pass reforms when most of the goi is corrupt and shows its loyalty to iran?
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum