Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Is Iraq out of the provisions of Chapter VII? I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Is Iraq out of the provisions of Chapter VII? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Is Iraq out of the provisions of Chapter VII? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Is Iraq out of the provisions of Chapter VII? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Is Iraq out of the provisions of Chapter VII? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Is Iraq out of the provisions of Chapter VII? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Is Iraq out of the provisions of Chapter VII? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Is Iraq out of the provisions of Chapter VII? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Is Iraq out of the provisions of Chapter VII? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Is Iraq out of the provisions of Chapter VII? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Is Iraq out of the provisions of Chapter VII? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Is Iraq out of the provisions of Chapter VII? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Is Iraq out of the provisions of Chapter VII? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Is Iraq out of the provisions of Chapter VII? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Is Iraq out of the provisions of Chapter VII? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Is Iraq out of the provisions of Chapter VII? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Is Iraq out of the provisions of Chapter VII? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Is Iraq out of the provisions of Chapter VII? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Is Iraq out of the provisions of Chapter VII? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Is Iraq out of the provisions of Chapter VII? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Is Iraq out of the provisions of Chapter VII?

Go down

Is Iraq out of the provisions of Chapter VII? Empty Is Iraq out of the provisions of Chapter VII?

Post by claud39 Tue Nov 26, 2019 1:37 pm

[size=36][rtl]Is Iraq out of the provisions of Chapter VII?[/rtl][/size]

Monday, November 25, 2019

Is Iraq out of the provisions of Chapter VII? Alsabaah-23484

Mohammed Abdul Jabbar Carp

These days, there is talk in some media and political circles about the possibility of putting Iraq back under the provisions of Chapter VII of the Charter of the United Nations. The Security Council subjected Iraq to the provisions of this chapter under resolution 660 after the occupation of the Saddam regime in Kuwait on August 2 of the year

Is it possible to activate the provisions of Chapter VII again? Is Iraq really out of the provisions of this chapter?
Foreign Ministry says yes that Iraq came out of the provisions of Chapter VII. The ministry said in a press statement on the ninth of December 2017: The UN Security Council voted unanimously to remove the country from Chapter VII after the implementation of the obligations of Iraq,
The statement was based on Security Council resolution 2390/2017, which was adopted unanimously.

In reference to the Security Council resolution, we find that it is completely free from mentioning Iraq out of the provisions of Chapter VII, or subject to the provisions of Chapter VI, as some say.

This means that what was reported by the British newspaper The Independent in Arabic on 21 November is not true. The newspaper said: "Iraq had come out of Chapter VII resolution 2390 in 2017 and was transferred to Chapter VI to resolve the problems with Kuwait." This is inaccurate.

According to legal expert Riyad al-Sindi, Iraq is still subject to the provisions of Chapter VII in several areas, including weapons. Arms embargoes were imposed on Iraq under resolution 687 (1991), and Sindhi spoke. We have seen how the Security Council excluded the arms embargo measures when it decided to lift the economic embargo on Iraq on 22 May 2003. All States should prevent the sale or supply of weapons and related equipment to Iraq. 

This was confirmed in paragraph 22 of resolution 1546 (2004), and the Council noted that nothing in the preceding paragraph would affect the prohibition of States or their obligations with respect to the items specified in paragraph 8 (Chemical and biological weapons and ballistic missiles with a range of more than 150 kilometers) And paragraph 12 (nuclear weapons) of resolution 687 (1991) or the activities described in paragraph 3 (f) (nuclear activities) of resolution 707 (1991).

If we consider that Iraq is still under the provisions of Chapter VII, it is possible for the Security Council to take action under Article 42 / Chapter VII, which reads: Take action by air, sea and land forces to maintain or restore international peace and security. Such actions may deal with demonstrations, enumeration and other operations by air, sea or land forces of the Members of the United Nations.

Article 41 states: "The Security Council may decide on measures to be taken that do not require the use of armed forces to implement its resolutions. Telegrams, wireless and other means of communication partially or totally cease and sever diplomatic relations. ”

There is no precedent for such a measure, although similar cases occur in many countries of the world.

If we consider that Iraq is outside the provisions of Chapter VII, theoretically the Security Council can return it to the umbrella of this chapter, provided that no other of the five permanent members of the Security Council (such as China or Russia) veto "against a draft resolution of this Type.

http://alsabaah.iq/17108/%D9%87%D9%84-%D8%AE%D8%B1%D8%AC-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82-%D9%85%D9%86-%D8%A3%D8%AD%D9%83%D8%A7%D9%85-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%81%D8%B5%D9%84-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D8%A7%D8%A8%D8%B9
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum