Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
A Tech Forum at the IBBC Dubai Conference, December 8th at the Address Dubai Marina Hotel I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
A Tech Forum at the IBBC Dubai Conference, December 8th at the Address Dubai Marina Hotel I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
A Tech Forum at the IBBC Dubai Conference, December 8th at the Address Dubai Marina Hotel I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
A Tech Forum at the IBBC Dubai Conference, December 8th at the Address Dubai Marina Hotel I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
A Tech Forum at the IBBC Dubai Conference, December 8th at the Address Dubai Marina Hotel I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
A Tech Forum at the IBBC Dubai Conference, December 8th at the Address Dubai Marina Hotel I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
A Tech Forum at the IBBC Dubai Conference, December 8th at the Address Dubai Marina Hotel I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
A Tech Forum at the IBBC Dubai Conference, December 8th at the Address Dubai Marina Hotel I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
A Tech Forum at the IBBC Dubai Conference, December 8th at the Address Dubai Marina Hotel I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
A Tech Forum at the IBBC Dubai Conference, December 8th at the Address Dubai Marina Hotel I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
A Tech Forum at the IBBC Dubai Conference, December 8th at the Address Dubai Marina Hotel I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
A Tech Forum at the IBBC Dubai Conference, December 8th at the Address Dubai Marina Hotel I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
A Tech Forum at the IBBC Dubai Conference, December 8th at the Address Dubai Marina Hotel I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
A Tech Forum at the IBBC Dubai Conference, December 8th at the Address Dubai Marina Hotel I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
A Tech Forum at the IBBC Dubai Conference, December 8th at the Address Dubai Marina Hotel I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
A Tech Forum at the IBBC Dubai Conference, December 8th at the Address Dubai Marina Hotel I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
A Tech Forum at the IBBC Dubai Conference, December 8th at the Address Dubai Marina Hotel I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
A Tech Forum at the IBBC Dubai Conference, December 8th at the Address Dubai Marina Hotel I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
A Tech Forum at the IBBC Dubai Conference, December 8th at the Address Dubai Marina Hotel I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
A Tech Forum at the IBBC Dubai Conference, December 8th at the Address Dubai Marina Hotel I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

A Tech Forum at the IBBC Dubai Conference, December 8th at the Address Dubai Marina Hotel

Go down

A Tech Forum at the IBBC Dubai Conference, December 8th at the Address Dubai Marina Hotel Empty A Tech Forum at the IBBC Dubai Conference, December 8th at the Address Dubai Marina Hotel

Post by claud39 Tue Nov 26, 2019 7:12 am

A Tech Forum at the IBBC Dubai Conference, December 8th at the Address Dubai Marina Hotel

25th Nov 2019

A Tech Forum at the IBBC Dubai Conference, December 8th at the Address Dubai Marina Hotel Iraq-Tech-Conference-Pic-1

IBBC is delighted to be holding a Tech forum within the main Conference in Dubai
Principal among the speakers are Mr Yassin Bhija of GE Healthcare and Mr Uwe Bork of Siemens Healthcare who are driving the healthtech panel – exploring the hot topic of ‘How best to Develop primary and general healthcare in Iraq.’ Iraq has structural and tactical issues in providing universal healthcare at all levels of delivery and in all locations and classes. The two leading healthcare companies will discuss how tech solutions in general can address the issue and how their particular capabilities contribute to the general provision of healthcare.
Following on the Education Tech panel, will be discussing ‘The importance of Digital literacy in Iraq’, led by Google’s Mr Martin Roeke, Dr Victoria Lindsay of the British Council and Mr Timothy Fisher CEO of Stirling Education.
Tech Forum SponsorA Tech Forum at the IBBC Dubai Conference, December 8th at the Address Dubai Marina Hotel 0?e=2159024400&v=beta&t=M8MYZL_7CLP3BHEe8jxiNzB4idJeY1NwXfwkX_E6eHc
The Forum is sponsored by Innovest Middle East, an investment company that invests in startups during their scaling up stage in key markets in the Middle East region. With representations in Lebanon, Dubai, KSA, and Iraq, Innovest Middle East has played a key role in driving the startup ecosystem through direct investments as well as through supporting incubation and acceleration platforms collaboration with governmental and international bodies. In Iraq, Innovest Middle East launched IRAQPRENEURS in 2018, in collaboration with the World Bank, Central Bank of Iraq and leading private organizations, which grew to become one of the leading nationwide entrepreneurship empowerment platform in Iraq.
Mr Bassam Falah, CEO of Innovest will be addressing the delegates on the progress in support of the Iraqi start up ecology.
More speakers are expected to confirm.
For more information and to register, please contact london@webuildiraq.org
Confirmed speakers
A Tech Forum at the IBBC Dubai Conference, December 8th at the Address Dubai Marina Hotel Final-1-1024x523
Mr Timothy Fisher, Stirling Education
A Tech Forum at the IBBC Dubai Conference, December 8th at the Address Dubai Marina Hotel IMG_0816-600x900
Dr Victoria Lindsay, British Council
A Tech Forum at the IBBC Dubai Conference, December 8th at the Address Dubai Marina Hotel M-ROESKE-low-res-pic-copy-600x877
Mr Martin Roeske, Google

https://iraqbritainbusiness.org/news/a-tech-forum-at-the-ibbc-dubai-conference-december-8th-at-the-address-dubai-marina-hotel
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

A Tech Forum at the IBBC Dubai Conference, December 8th at the Address Dubai Marina Hotel Empty IBBC Autumn Conference in Dubai

Post by claud39 Tue Nov 26, 2019 7:14 am

[size=34]IBBC Autumn Conference in Dubai[/size]

From Peace to Prosperity

8 December 2019, The Address Dubai Marina, Dubai

After three hugely successful conferences, IBBC is delighted to announce that it will once again hold its Autumn Conference in Dubai, UAE on 8 December 2019.
With Dubai being a hub for local and international companies in the region operating in Iraq, the conference attracts suppliers, investors, producers and buyers from Iraq, the UK and the wider international business community. It also facilitates discussions with influential decision makers across all major market sectors. As well as providing many networking opportunities.
This year’s Agenda will focus on the Middle East economic trends & prospects; Water; Transport & Logistics; Energy

Download the Agenda

Welcome Adresses:
[size]
Baroness Nicholson of Winterbourne, The Prime Minister’s Trade Envoy to Iraq, Azerbaijan, Turkmenistan & Kazakhstan and President of the Iraq Britain Business Council.
H.E. Abdulla Ahmed Al Saleh, Undersecretary of the UAE Ministry of Economy for Foreign Trade & Industry has confirmed his participation to give an opening address at the conference and the IBBC is delighted that His Excellency will once again lend his considerable support to IBBC and its member’s efforts to rebuild Iraq.
Iraqi Ministers (tbc)
[/size]
Conference sessions will focus on:

• Session 1– Middle East economic trends & prospects

[size]
Chair: Professor Frank Gunter, Professor of Economics, Lehigh University
Mr Simon Penney, Her Majesty’s Trade Commissioner for the Middle East, Afghanistan & Pakistan; Dr Alexander Hamilton, DFID; Mr Ahmed Tabaqchaili, Chief Investment Officer, AFC Iraq Fund; Senior Fellow, Institute of Regional & International Studies
[/size]

• Session 2– Power

[size]
Chair: tbc
Mr Rasheed Janabi, Deputy CEO & Government Affairs Director, GE; Siemens (tbc);
[/size]

• Session 3 – Infrastructure

[size]
Iraqi Minister; Pro-technique (tbc); UKEF (tbc); JICA (tbc)
[/size]

• Session 4 – Transport & Logistics

[size]
Iraqi Minister; Mr Charles Wyley, Vice President, Menzies; Mr Georges Abou-Nasr, Sales Director-Civil Aerospace, Rolls-Royce; Mr Phill Marsham, CEO, Basra Gateway Terminal; Field Energy (tbc)

IBBC will also be holding a Tech Forum on 8 December, which will run in parallel to the conference at the same venue. Ticket holders will get complimentary access to the forum, where some of the key innovators of Tech in Iraq will be speaking on how Digital Technology can deliver Health and Education for Iraq. Speakers include reps from PWC, EY, Siemens, GE Healthcare, Google, KPMG, Well tech, Common Health, AXA and AL Maseer
A pre-conference reception and networking event is planned for Saturday 7 December at the Address Dubai Marina, where delegates could enjoy the spectacular surroundings and view.
For any enquiries, including sponsorship opportunities, please email: london@webuildiraq.org
[/size]

Reception Sponsor

[size]
A Tech Forum at the IBBC Dubai Conference, December 8th at the Address Dubai Marina Hotel BASRA-LOGO_APPROVED-600x173
[/size]

Coffee Break Sponsors

A Tech Forum at the IBBC Dubai Conference, December 8th at the Address Dubai Marina Hotel KG-Business-Unit-logo-AE-HI-DEF-600x157A Tech Forum at the IBBC Dubai Conference, December 8th at the Address Dubai Marina Hotel RR_TheBadge_CMYK-NEW-LOGO-600x807
[size]
A Tech Forum at the IBBC Dubai Conference, December 8th at the Address Dubai Marina Hotel Severn-Glocon-logo[/size]

• Agenda

• Registration

Registration is now open. IBBC members and members of partner organisations are entitled to special discounted rates. To request the discount codes or if you need assistance, please email the team at london@webuildiraq.org or phone +44 (0) 20 7222 7100.

• https://iraqbritainbusiness.org/event/autumn-conference-at-the-address-hotel-dubai

claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum