Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
In figures .. Decline in exports and imports of Iraqi oil for the past month I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
In figures .. Decline in exports and imports of Iraqi oil for the past month I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
In figures .. Decline in exports and imports of Iraqi oil for the past month I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
In figures .. Decline in exports and imports of Iraqi oil for the past month I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
In figures .. Decline in exports and imports of Iraqi oil for the past month I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
In figures .. Decline in exports and imports of Iraqi oil for the past month I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
In figures .. Decline in exports and imports of Iraqi oil for the past month I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
In figures .. Decline in exports and imports of Iraqi oil for the past month I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
In figures .. Decline in exports and imports of Iraqi oil for the past month I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
In figures .. Decline in exports and imports of Iraqi oil for the past month I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
In figures .. Decline in exports and imports of Iraqi oil for the past month I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
In figures .. Decline in exports and imports of Iraqi oil for the past month I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
In figures .. Decline in exports and imports of Iraqi oil for the past month I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
In figures .. Decline in exports and imports of Iraqi oil for the past month I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
In figures .. Decline in exports and imports of Iraqi oil for the past month I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
In figures .. Decline in exports and imports of Iraqi oil for the past month I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
In figures .. Decline in exports and imports of Iraqi oil for the past month I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
In figures .. Decline in exports and imports of Iraqi oil for the past month I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
In figures .. Decline in exports and imports of Iraqi oil for the past month I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
In figures .. Decline in exports and imports of Iraqi oil for the past month I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

In figures .. Decline in exports and imports of Iraqi oil for the past month

Go down

In figures .. Decline in exports and imports of Iraqi oil for the past month Empty In figures .. Decline in exports and imports of Iraqi oil for the past month

Post by RamblerNash Mon Nov 25, 2019 10:43 pm

In figures .. Decline in exports and imports of Iraqi oil for the past month

In figures .. Decline in exports and imports of Iraqi oil for the past month Story_img_5ddb6fde505a3

2019/11/25 9:08

The Ministry of Oil announced the total oil exports and revenues achieved for the month of October last.

Exports and imports last month decreased from September, when the amount of exports of crude oil more than {107} million barrels with revenues exceeding $ 6.3 billion.

A spokesman for the Ministry of Oil, Assem Jihad, said in a statement on Monday that the total exported quantities of crude oil for the month of October amounted to 106,859 thousand and 982 barrels, with revenues of 6 billion and 120 million and 586 thousand dollars.

He pointed out that "exports of oil fields in central and southern Iraq amounted to {103} million and {540} thousand and {855} barrels, with revenues of {5} billion and {944} million and {317} thousand dollars, while the quantities exported from oil Kirkuk through the port of Ceyhan two million and {579} thousand and {837} barrels, with revenues amounted to {148} million and {263} thousand and {67} dollars, while exports from the field of Qayyara {432} thousand and {147} barrels, with revenues Amounted to {14} million and {576} thousand and {750} dollars. "

Jihad continued, "While the quantities exported through the refinery Al-Sumoud (formerly Baiji) to Jordan (307) thousands and (143) barrels with revenues amounted to (13) million and (428) thousand and (615) dollars."

He explained that "the average price per barrel reached {57.277} dollars."

He pointed out that "the quantities exported were loaded by {35} international companies of various nationalities, from the ports of Basra and Khor Al-Amaya and unilateral buoys on the Gulf and the Turkish port of Ceyhan."

Jihad pointed out that the Ministry of Oil "and through its belief in informing the people on the export operations and revenues earned from it took this monthly action."

https://alforatnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=220010

In figures .. Decline in exports and imports of Iraqi oil for the past month 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum