Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Bruce  says - our President wants this released... and I think he wants it to go now...it could be  [Friday] and it sure could be on Saturday DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Bruce says - our President wants this released... and I think he wants it to go now...it could be [Friday] and it sure could be on Saturday

Go down

Bruce  says - our President wants this released... and I think he wants it to go now...it could be  [Friday] and it sure could be on Saturday Empty Bruce says - our President wants this released... and I think he wants it to go now...it could be [Friday] and it sure could be on Saturday

Post by Ponee on Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:36 pm

Bruce

From 3 AM to 9 AM we went on a higher security alert...Now, I feel good about the security level...all the rates are solid on the front screens...I believe that our President wants this released... and I think he wants it to go now...it could be  [Friday] and it sure could be on Saturday

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Bruce  says - our President wants this released... and I think he wants it to go now...it could be  [Friday] and it sure could be on Saturday Empty Re: Bruce says - our President wants this released... and I think he wants it to go now...it could be [Friday] and it sure could be on Saturday

Post by Ponee on Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:37 pm

Uhm Bruce, I really think he has a lot more on his plate than worrying about your imaginary dinar rv.  Have you been keeping up with the news???? 

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum