Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
Mnt Goat News Brief 11/21/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Mnt Goat News Brief 11/21/19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Mnt Goat News Brief 11/21/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Mnt Goat News Brief 11/21/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Mnt Goat News Brief 11/21/19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Mnt Goat News Brief 11/21/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Mnt Goat News Brief 11/21/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Mnt Goat News Brief 11/21/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Mnt Goat News Brief 11/21/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Mnt Goat News Brief 11/21/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Mnt Goat News Brief 11/21/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Mnt Goat News Brief 11/21/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Mnt Goat News Brief 11/21/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Mnt Goat News Brief 11/21/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Mnt Goat News Brief 11/21/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Mnt Goat News Brief 11/21/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Mnt Goat News Brief 11/21/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Mnt Goat News Brief 11/21/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Mnt Goat News Brief 11/21/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Mnt Goat News Brief 11/21/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

Mnt Goat News Brief 11/21/19

Go down

Mnt Goat News Brief 11/21/19 Empty Mnt Goat News Brief 11/21/19

Post by RamblerNash Thu Nov 21, 2019 10:07 pm

Hi Everyone,

I bring you much news today.

Okay so I read all the comments from my Nov 19th newsletter. The common thread was that most said they “wanted Iran out of Iraq”. So, let me ask then this question to you. How many of you actually took the time to write, email or call you congressmen and senators to demand Iran stop medaling in Iraqi affairs? So, what good do you think these comments on FB are going to do? Let’s get real. They will do nothing.

Why do I have to suggest to you each time to do get involved? This is part of the political process in the US. It is part of being a citizen and participating in the government. Many of you complain our government is so crooked. Really? Who made it that way? Who voted for these crooked politicians? Who does not take the time to challenge them? Yes, I am pointing my finger at each and every one of you today who are reading this newsletter. It is you who allow the government to go down the tubes. So, since we invaded and destroyed Iraq in 2003 don’t you think the US has some obligation now to assist it in its new democracy? The problem is the US government does not want to really help until its too late. We don’t want to get involved and make excuses. Remember you are a citizen of the US and so you are the US. Get it? You have the power.

You MUST get involved. Your representatives need to know what you are thinking. How else are they going to know? I suggest everyone take the time now to make yours demands heard. Here is my FB link to help you:

https://www.facebook.com/ notes/latest-mnt-goat-news-letter/instruction-for-writing-your-congressmen-and-senators/824468891221838/

HISTORY LESSON: THIS IS HOW THE CORRUPTION IN IRAQ STARTED
First of all, I don’t want anyone to lecture me that the middle east will always be corrupt since they lived this way for “thousands of years”. This is yet another lame excuse not to want to even try to make changes needed thus get involved. Maybe these people just need to learn with PEACE really is? So, let’s not even go there with Mnt Goat.

The US policy in Iraq has been lame too long and we need to step up and fill that gap left by ISIS that the Iranian militia filled after ISIS was defeated. Iran knew exactly what they were doing and helping to defeat ISIS was their way of getting seeded into Iraq. We know that they always had their Nori al-Maliki patsy in Iraq but after they gained a stronger foothold in the 2018 election, they seeded yet more Iranian backed politicians in the government. Mahdi himself is a Shiite loyal to Iran and we have seen the corruption from him.

So how do you deal with the corruption?
Well first let me say the corruption was already a serious problem prior to the 2018 election cycle. As long as they must have a Shiite in the prime minister office this will open the door for corruption. This is why the US refused to sign off on the “reinstatement of the dinar” in January 2018 even though ISIS has officially been defeated by Dec 2017.

Then in March 2018 they told us they had to wait until after the election cycle to continue with the project to delete the zeros. Who told they to do this? This was the US in telling them to wait until they can determine what the government would be as a result of the election.

So then after the 2018 election we witnessed the next step in the project to delete the zeros with 1)government payments made electronically as a now standard thus eliminated the redistribution the billions in paper 3 zero notes (something they did each period of payroll); 2)emphasis on the 250, 500 and 1000 dinar notes in the ATMs. This was the next phase.

Now we wait for the smaller of the small category notes and coins. January 2019 came and went and again an opportunity to reinstate the dinar was passed over. Why?

This Passover happened due to the corruption with the currency auctions and the funds being transferred to Iran through this process. Iraq was warned about this practice and we witnessed a massive amount of articles come out on this subject matter back then. Remember? So what happened next?

Meanwhile Mutada al-Sadr continued his anti-corruption efforts but to no sound results. Meanwhile the CBI continued on its path to move ahead with the project to delete the zeros. This was done hoping these measures for fighting the corruption would workout. So in August and September we witnessed a massive amount of articles telling us the project to delete the zeros was progressing and even the coins would soon be issued. This was from the CBI. So then what happened?

The pro-Iranian corrupt parliament members spoke up and found a legal excuse to try to halt the project again. They told us in articles that there was a deficit and the government could not afford to re-mint the coins at this time. Really? I felt this was an obvious excuse since just the day after this announcement the financial advisor to the finance ministry al-Saleh told us this there was a surplus and told us the reserves in the CBI were strong and over the minimum required to do such a project, as delete the zeros and reinstatement. So what goes on here? This was an obvious blockage and stalling of the project once again by pro-Iranians in the government.

So what happened next?
The US met with Sadr and they decided that the only way this situation could be fixed was to get Iran out of Iraq and stop this funneling of funds from Iraq to Iran vis the currency auctions. But how to do this and do in such a way as it does not appear that the US is meddling in Iraqi affairs. Remember politically the Iranians could complain that the US is medaling in Iraqi affairs since harsh sanctions were placed on Iran. They could capitalize on this as propaganda and use it get even stronger.

So, the plot worked like this. The cleric Sadr would take this effort to the other clerics to incite the citizens in the Friday morning mosques. They would get hundreds of thousands of citizens to demonstrate and gear up to millions if needed. They main focus was to be anti-Iranian and taking money away from the Iraqi economy via these auctions. So this is why we are now seeing what we are seeing in the streets. The list of demands of reforms the demonstrators are now wanting are nothing more or less than what Sadr tried to implement through the Madhi government prior to the demonstrations taking place. Do you see it now?

So, here we sit now witnessing some of these reforms. Will these be enough for the US now to eventually sign off and allow the project to delete the zeros and then the reinstatement to go ahead?

Folks there is nothing else to do but to sit tight and wait this out. The US under direction of president Trump is going to deal with the Iranians in Iraq one way or the other. How will he do it? It is now playing out as these Iranian politicians are influencing the Iranian militia setting up snipers killing the protestors. This is going to backfire on them. This will be their demise. Just watch it all play out…..lol..lol..lol… You have been waiting for them to deal with Nori al-Maliki? Oh – here it comes. But remember he is not alone. There is a group of the highest ranking members of government that are involved. Today we are told in an article just who they are. See full article in articles section.

We don’t need any hype or speculation on the timing at the banks. The banks are so far downstream in the process why would we be so concerned about what they are doing? Oh – but these gurus (namely TNT Tony idiot and BGG and his big-stupid-call are telling you the banks are ready. Really? Don’t you think you should tell the CBI about this…lol..lol..lol..? I don not know why these banks keep getting ready (if they even really do) but they are foolish not to follow what is happening in Iraq since someone is lying to them and does not even have a clue as to what is really happening in Iraq.

So, I have discounted any bank stories a very long time ago. All I know is each bank I visited, when in the US last, all told me that they would not touch the Iraqi dinar even with a “ten foot pole” due to ongoing OFAC sanctions.

In other words, I don’t even see how anyone could be doing a “early” exchange without conducting an illegal transaction. The banks DO NOT have a choice to exchange or not. The law under OFAC sanctions specifically prohibits any FDIC regulated banks from dealing with the Iraqi dinar currency, thus legally exchanging it. If any banks decide to sell or buy the dinar this is not “trading” the dinar, as these idiot gurus are telling you. Instead, it is simply working under a “currency broker” license just like all the internet online brokers. So, let’s stop all this nonsense about the banks selling or buying the dinar under this capacity to justify telling everyone that the Iraqi dinar is now already “international”. It is not international until 1)it gets “reinstated” and 2)OFAC sanctions are lifted. These are two conditions we wait for as investors and we do not go to the bank until these two conditions are satisfied. Get it? There is no other way around it! blush

So, you can choose to listen to all these idiotic gurus all you want but the reality is nothing is going to happen until these two events happen first, that I just described to you above.

https://www.facebook.com/ notes/latest-mnt-goat-news-letter/why-do-you-listen-to-these-idiots-feeding-you-this-crappy-intel-on-your-investme/643011892700873/

So what do we do now as investors?
We just follow the news coming out of Iraq. By knowing the process the CBI must go through to reinstate the dinar (they told us this process), we know what to look for and how to determine any significant progress in the process moving it forward. If you don’t know the process go read my FB notes section. It is all documented for you. Here is the link:

https://www.facebook.com/ notes/latest-mnt-goat-news-letter/the-project-to-delete-the-zeros-explained/723333494668712/

https://www.facebook.com/ notes/latest-mnt-goat-news-letter/questions-answers-deleting-the-zeros-from-the-iraq-dinar/793386200996774/

https://www.facebook.com/ notes/latest-mnt-goat-news-letter/common-questions-concerning-the-iraqi-dinar-investment/643017649366964/

More news….

Baghdad – News
MP Amoun al-Oqabi said on earlier Wednesday that the political blocs and the government of Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi are UNABLE TO IMPLEMENT THE REFORM WITHIN THE TIME FRAME SET BY THE LEADERS OF THE POLITICAL BLOCS during its last meeting in the house of the leader of the movement of wisdom Ammar al-Hakim, “he pointed out that some The political blocs promised to withdraw confidence if reforms were not implemented within 45 days.

Then a response by the protesters later on Wednesday…

PROTESTORS DEMAND TO ACCELERATE REFORMS WITHIN THE LIMITS OF TIME DOES NOT EXCEED THE END OF THIS YEAR

The Iraqi political forces during a meeting in the Office of the President of the "wisdom" Ammar al-Hakim, the need to "preserve the structure of the state and its democratic political system and the establishment of the principle of the peaceful transfer of power."

The statement stressed the need to ACCELERATE REFORMS WITHIN THE LIMITS OF TIME DOES NOT EXCEED THE END OF THIS YEAR.

The political forces gathered in the office of al-Hakim, the security services and the judiciary to sort out the engineers and saboteurs who distorted the demonstrations and distorted the peacefulness.

Then yet later on Wednesday a further response from news media….

Abu Dhabi - Sky News Arabia
The Iraqi street refused to give political forces, the government of Adel Abdul Mahdi, the requested 45 days to begin implementing reforms. The demonstrators renewed their demand that the government should leave.

Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi stressed the work to reform the country to meet the requirements of comprehensive development and not only respond to legitimate demands.

The Prime Minister stressed that ALL DEMANDS ARE FEASIBLE (including stopping the currency auctions) in cooperation in good times and bad and bear joint responsibility for the interest of Iraq, noting that the tribes were in the first row in all covenants and extended the battlefields against ISIS with brave men, which is really a reference army and the people and stood with our forces until to achieve victory.

More news….

ABADI CALLS ON IRAN NOT TO INTERFERE IN IRAQI AFFAIRS

Former Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi on Wednesday called on Iran not to interfere in Iraqi affairs. He said in an interview with "Arab", I CALL ON IRAN TO RECONSIDER ITS POLICIES IN IRAQ AND NON-INTERFERENCE IN ITS AFFAIRS. He added: "Tehran must hold the Iranian parties involved in the formation of the Iraqi government."

More news….

MAHDI HAS COMPLETED THE NEW CABINET RESHUFFLE

Al-Fateh MP Amer Al-Fayez revealed that Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi will complete the reshuffle and put alternative names in case he rejects the names of the candidates.

Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi has completed the new cabinet reshuffle, which will include the change of a large number of ministers," Al-Fayez said in a press statement.

He added that "the list of new ministers have been selected by the prime minister without interference or imposition by the political blocs," stressing that "Abdul Mahdi will attend the parliament during the next few days to present his new cabinet.

He pointed out that "the new list will contain several candidates as substitutes for each ministry covered by the change, in anticipation of the lack of vote by the parliament for some of them.

More news….

PARLIAMENT TO LEGISLATE LAWS POSTPONED FROM PREVIOUS SESSIONS

Al-Fateh MP Ahmed al-Kanani said on Thursday that public pressure and demonstrations have prompted parliament to legislate laws postponed from previous sessions, stressing the need to activate social security for workers in the private sector at the Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs.

Al-Kanani said in a statement followed by the "trend press", that "the Constitution provides for social security and there are actual moves to end the laws of social security and health in addition to the scale of salaries, where the coming days will see the laws on these laws in addition to a lot of laws deferred from previous sessions."
He added that "the demonstrations brought a precious gain to the parliament and pushed him towards the adoption of important laws, especially which did not vote on them during previous sessions."
He explained that "private sector companies are supposed to register their employees in the Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs for the purpose of placing their names on the lists of those covered by social security, but with no law binding for these companies, there is a lax in this procedure.

Formal Articles are below. Due to FACEBOOK limitations they do not print my RED colored fonts or italics, so my comments are in brackets ( ) throughout the articles. I will preface my comments with “Mnt Goat” so you know I am jumping in with observations. Also, I separated the articles with asterisks.
Articles Begin

GOVT MUST DEAL WITH LARGEST CORRUPTION IN THE CENTRAL BANK AND AUCTION CURRENCY

Economists expressed their opinion on the actions of the Iraqi Integrity Commission on fighting corruption and corrupt in the Iraqi state, indicating that it dropped the secondary figures and left the "big", stressing that the largest corruption exists in the central bank and auction currency.

The Iraqi economic expert, Majid al-Suri, in a press statement followed by the "independent" on Wednesday, "The corruption files that have been raised are just simple issues in the large corruption files that concern projects in most state institutions."

He added, “To refer to the reports of the Audit Bureau since 2005 and so far, there is a fixation of very large cases of corruption, especially with regard to the file of electricity and defense deals and the entry of ISIS, and these very large files of corruption shaking thrones, but unfortunately not addressed, because Senior officials are involved and cannot condemn themselves. ”

He pointed out that "one of the main causes of corruption is the lack of real institutions in the Iraqi state, as evidenced by the contradiction between the ministries and their decisions, as well as the lack of application of laws, including the law on financial management and public debt, which has not been applied since 2003 and so far."

For his part, said professor of economics at the University of Wasit Ahmed al-Atwani, THE PURSUIT OF THE FIGURES INVOLVED IN CORRUPTION IS MUCH MORE IMPORTANT THAN THE FOLLOW-UP OF CORRUPTION sites to catch young corrupt," pointing out that "quotas made the fight against corruption difficult.

He added, "The LARGEST CORRUPTION EXISTS IN THE CENTRAL BANK AND AUCTION CURRENCY, but those files are difficult to disclose because the corrupt have wide ways to circumvent in this framework.

He pointed out that "the SIZE OF CORRUPTION IS ESTIMATED AT 183 BILLION DOLLARS, but the failure to follow up on these files due to structural imbalance in anti-corruption bodies.

The professor of political science at the University of Baghdad, Atheer al-Jasser, in a statement :, "The presentation of these files at the moment can not be read only in the context of absorbing public anger, and can not be taken seriously.

"If the Palestinian Authority wanted to succeed in absorbing the anger, it would have toppled the big political figures and the president involved in corruption cases.

He pointed out that "there is no longer any confidence between the Iraqi street and governments, and put corruption files in any formula will not only push Iraqis to question what is hidden from those files," pointing out that "the most important question now is who is held accountable?" There is a state of distrust of the entire political class. There is no confidence in its seriousness in the anti-corruption process.

US PLANS TO TAKE PUNITIVE MEASURES AGAINST IRAQI FIGURES FOR THEIR INVOLVEMENT IN THE USE OF LETHAL FORCE TO QUELL MASS PROTESTS (FIGURE LISTED)

BAGHDAD - The United States plans to take punitive measures against Iraqi figures for their involvement in the use of lethal force to quell mass protests that began in early October and continue for the 50th consecutive day, informed sources in Baghdad said.

The sources told "Arabs" that Washington is also considering punishing Iraqi figures from the first political line, on charges of corruption and violation of human rights.

According to the sources, there are two lists that may be issued by the US Treasury soon, including the names of five Iraqi figures, which will be covered by financial sanctions in accordance with the laws in force in the United States.

The sources pointed out that the new US sanctions, will be extended to three prominent Iraqi figures, closely linked to the Iranian Revolutionary Guard and the Popular Mobilization militias, pointing out that "Abu Jihad al-Hashemi, Director of the Office of Iraqi Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi, put his name at the top of the list of punished figures."

Fog has surrounded the fate of al-Hashemi since the beginning of this month, after the leaked office of Abdul-Mahdi news of his resignation, and the appointment of Qais al-Amiri, close to Faleh al-Fayyad, head of the Popular Mobilization Authority, in his position.

Hashemi is described as the de facto prime minister in Iraq since the formation of Abdul Mahdi's government, which confirms the sources accompanying that he chose the most prominent pillars, while other sources say that “Abu Jihad is the financial coordinator of the activities of the Iranian Revolutionary Guard in Iraq, WHICH INCLUDES BILLIONS OF DOLLARS IN THE AREAS OF HOUSING, ENTERTAINMENT, TOURISM AND MATERIALS FOOD. ”

The sources confirm that the decision to resign Hashemi was a formality, to suggest to the public that it is far from the office of Abdul-Mahdi when the list of sanctions to the public.

The second figure, who the sources say will respond to the sanctions list, is Hussein Faleh, known as Abu Zainab al-Lami, the head of the PMU's private security service, and is known as the personal companion inside Iraq of senior Revolutionary Guards general Qasem Soleimani.

The third person under US sanctions is Ahmad al-Asadi, a member of the Fatah bloc and leader of the Jund al-Imam Brigades.
PERSONALITIES TARGETED
Abu Jihad al - Hashemi , Director of the Head of Government Office
Hussein Faleh Security Service chief in the popular crowd ,
Ahmed al - Asadi Soldiers Brigades leader Imam
Nuri al - Maliki , the leader of a coalition of state law ,
Hadi al - Ameri , leader of the Alliance of Conquest

Sources confirm that these figures are directly involved in the coordination of sniper and killed and injured and the arrest and abduction Thousands of demonstrators, activists and journalists across the country have been experiencing protests since the beginning of last month.

(Mtn Goat- WOW! I guess these figures played their game of poker too long. It is now over for them. Let’s see now also of the judiciary takes serious actions against them)

Articles End

Their words not mine…..No Rumors, No Hype, No Opinions ,,,,,
Just the FACTS!

Disclaimer: All information in this newsletter is not intended for investment decisions / purposes. Mnt Goat is not a financial analyst, planner, banker, attorney or associated in any role with giving out professional investment advice.

In ending I want everyone to know your constant prayers in the fight against evil (ISIS) and now the corruption in Iraq have worked. God has guided these young men and women on the battle field. He has guided the honest, patriots of Iraq to fight for their homeland. So this new war now on our citizens is underway. New battles are raging every day over corruption. These are battles to save our societies from the corrupt politicians and secret societies who are bent on taking what they want from our current wealth and from future generations without our permission. We must keep praying for the end to the rapid corruption and enslavement of people in Iraq and also in the United States. We must pray for our leaders that they may be anointed by the Holy Spirit and guided to do God’s work. We must stand by them and let them know we are still there to support them, even after the election is over. I have composed a prayer maybe we can all pray today in our own way and until the reinstatement of the Iraq dinar occurs.

PRAYER

“For all leaders of all nations, that they may be anointed by the Holy Spirit to do God’s will and work to bring about abundance and prosperity to their nation.

To fight this waging war on corruption, our freedoms, our liberties, socialist plans and injustice.

To bring all those corrupt to justice and pay for their crimes no matter how high up in the government they are.

That the FREE WORLD may be a shining example for the rest of the entire planet.

In the name of Jesus Christ our King and Savior, Amen”

Auf Wiedersehen
Much love to ya all,
Mnt Goat

Mnt Goat News Brief 11/21/19 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: