Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Global Finance Magazine Names Trade Bank of Iraq (TBI) as “Safest Bank in Iraq” I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Global Finance Magazine Names Trade Bank of Iraq (TBI) as “Safest Bank in Iraq” I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Global Finance Magazine Names Trade Bank of Iraq (TBI) as “Safest Bank in Iraq” I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Global Finance Magazine Names Trade Bank of Iraq (TBI) as “Safest Bank in Iraq” I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Global Finance Magazine Names Trade Bank of Iraq (TBI) as “Safest Bank in Iraq” I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Global Finance Magazine Names Trade Bank of Iraq (TBI) as “Safest Bank in Iraq” I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Global Finance Magazine Names Trade Bank of Iraq (TBI) as “Safest Bank in Iraq” I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Global Finance Magazine Names Trade Bank of Iraq (TBI) as “Safest Bank in Iraq” I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Global Finance Magazine Names Trade Bank of Iraq (TBI) as “Safest Bank in Iraq” I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Global Finance Magazine Names Trade Bank of Iraq (TBI) as “Safest Bank in Iraq” I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Global Finance Magazine Names Trade Bank of Iraq (TBI) as “Safest Bank in Iraq” I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Global Finance Magazine Names Trade Bank of Iraq (TBI) as “Safest Bank in Iraq” I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Global Finance Magazine Names Trade Bank of Iraq (TBI) as “Safest Bank in Iraq” I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Global Finance Magazine Names Trade Bank of Iraq (TBI) as “Safest Bank in Iraq” I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Global Finance Magazine Names Trade Bank of Iraq (TBI) as “Safest Bank in Iraq” I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Global Finance Magazine Names Trade Bank of Iraq (TBI) as “Safest Bank in Iraq” I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Global Finance Magazine Names Trade Bank of Iraq (TBI) as “Safest Bank in Iraq” I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Global Finance Magazine Names Trade Bank of Iraq (TBI) as “Safest Bank in Iraq” I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Global Finance Magazine Names Trade Bank of Iraq (TBI) as “Safest Bank in Iraq” I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Global Finance Magazine Names Trade Bank of Iraq (TBI) as “Safest Bank in Iraq” I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Global Finance Magazine Names Trade Bank of Iraq (TBI) as “Safest Bank in Iraq”

Go down

Global Finance Magazine Names Trade Bank of Iraq (TBI) as “Safest Bank in Iraq” Empty Global Finance Magazine Names Trade Bank of Iraq (TBI) as “Safest Bank in Iraq”

Post by claud39 Tue Nov 05, 2019 1:01 pm

[size=41]Global Finance Magazine Names Trade Bank of Iraq (TBI) as “Safest Bank in Iraq”[/size]

1 day ago

Global Finance Magazine Names Trade Bank of Iraq (TBI) as “Safest Bank in Iraq” TBI-receives-safest-bank-in-Iraq-2019-by-global-finance

When it comes to accolades in finance and banking, then there are very few that can match up to those provided by the influential Global Finance magazine. In a new development, a magazine named the Trade Bank of Iraq as the safest bank in the country, and the verdict was reached in the exclusive survey that had been conducted by the magazine.
It is one of the most extensive surveys conducted by the magazine, and it prepares a list of banks from all over the world. The total assets of the banks in question and the long term ratings of the banks from the leading rating firms are taken into consideration as well.

The TBI is one of the biggest banks in Iraq and is regarded as one of the most important constituents of the economy in the country. President & Chairman of Trade Bank of Iraq, Faisal Al Haimus, spoke about accolades at the event. He said,
This award is a testament to the hard work, dedication and commitment towards our customers. Our excellent asset quality, and pragmatic approach to risk management leave us well placed to generate sustainable profitability and continue growing stronger.
Over the years, the bank has been highly influential in shaping the direction of the Iraqi economy, and its work has come in for special mention plenty of times. One of the most important functions that are performed by TBI is that of bringing in foreign investment to the country, and in that regard, it has been quite successful. It presents Iraq as an attractive investment destination and then provides its services to those who want to do business in the country. It was the 28th edition of the award from Global Finance magazine, and it proved to be another successful event.

https://www.cryptonewsz.com/global-finance-magazine-names-trade-bank-of-iraq-tbi-as-safest-bank-in-iraq/50025/

Last edited by claud39 on Tue Nov 05, 2019 1:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Global Finance Magazine Names Trade Bank of Iraq (TBI) as “Safest Bank in Iraq” Empty Iraqi Trade Bank wins the title of `` the safest bank in Iraq '' for 2019

Post by claud39 Tue Nov 05, 2019 1:03 pm

Iraqi Trade Bank wins the title of `` the safest bank in Iraq '' for 2019

Global Finance Magazine Names Trade Bank of Iraq (TBI) as “Safest Bank in Iraq” Logo_socal

Baghdad, October 13, 2019: The Trade Bank of Iraq (TBI) won the title of “safest bank in Iraq” by Global Finance magazine in an exclusive survey conducted by the famous magazine as part of its annual rating of the best banks in the world.

The award, at its 28th session, evaluated the long-term credit ratings of foreign currencies, based on international rating institutions such as Standard & Poor's (S&P) and Fitch Ratings, as well as considering the total assets of the top 1000 banks around the world to choose the Iraqi Trade Bank in the end As the safest banks in Iraq.

Commenting on the award, Faisal Al Hims, Chairman and Chairman of the Bank said: “This award is a testament to our hard work, dedication and commitment to our customers. Our asset position is excellent, and our pragmatic approach to risk management enables us to generate sustainable profits and helps us continue to grow stronger. This award also reflects the confidence of our customers and partners, and we will continue to work to further improve our banking services to become faster, simpler and safer. ” .

The Iraqi Trade Bank is a pillar of the Iraqi national economy, where it constantly works to enhance the share of the Iraqi government profits through the expansion of its activities locally and internationally.

It also works to support, encourage and secure foreign investment as one of its main objectives, which in turn supports the government and promotes Iraq as a reliable choice for investors.

The Trade Bank of Iraq also provides for the flow of trade between Iraq and the rest of the world. The Bank is also strengthening the relationships it has established in recent years to provide specialized trade finance solutions to its customers.

The Bank has received a number of awards this year from the Milan Achievement Forum, the International Finance Award, the Europe, Middle East and Africa Finance Award, the JPMorgan Chase Award for Outstanding Bank in Payment and Transfer, and the International Finance Magazine Award. These include “Best Commercial Finance Bank”, “Best Retail Bank”, “Best Priority Bank”, “Best Local Bank” and “Best Investment Bank in Iraq” at the Iraqi market.

Thus, the Trade Bank of Iraq is moving forward. With its strategic plan to 2022, the Bank continues to play a pivotal and influential role in the recovery of the Iraqi economy.

-is over-

https://tbi.com.iq/?news=6926
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum