Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND, IN COOPERATION WITH THE BANK FOR INTERNATIONAL SETTLEMENTS, ORGANIZES THE COURSE "MANAGEMENT OF FOREIGN RESERVES" ABU DHABI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND, IN COOPERATION WITH THE BANK FOR INTERNATIONAL SETTLEMENTS, ORGANIZES THE COURSE "MANAGEMENT OF FOREIGN RESERVES" ABU DHABI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND, IN COOPERATION WITH THE BANK FOR INTERNATIONAL SETTLEMENTS, ORGANIZES THE COURSE "MANAGEMENT OF FOREIGN RESERVES" ABU DHABI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND, IN COOPERATION WITH THE BANK FOR INTERNATIONAL SETTLEMENTS, ORGANIZES THE COURSE "MANAGEMENT OF FOREIGN RESERVES" ABU DHABI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND, IN COOPERATION WITH THE BANK FOR INTERNATIONAL SETTLEMENTS, ORGANIZES THE COURSE "MANAGEMENT OF FOREIGN RESERVES" ABU DHABI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND, IN COOPERATION WITH THE BANK FOR INTERNATIONAL SETTLEMENTS, ORGANIZES THE COURSE "MANAGEMENT OF FOREIGN RESERVES" ABU DHABI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND, IN COOPERATION WITH THE BANK FOR INTERNATIONAL SETTLEMENTS, ORGANIZES THE COURSE "MANAGEMENT OF FOREIGN RESERVES" ABU DHABI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND, IN COOPERATION WITH THE BANK FOR INTERNATIONAL SETTLEMENTS, ORGANIZES THE COURSE "MANAGEMENT OF FOREIGN RESERVES" ABU DHABI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND, IN COOPERATION WITH THE BANK FOR INTERNATIONAL SETTLEMENTS, ORGANIZES THE COURSE "MANAGEMENT OF FOREIGN RESERVES" ABU DHABI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND, IN COOPERATION WITH THE BANK FOR INTERNATIONAL SETTLEMENTS, ORGANIZES THE COURSE "MANAGEMENT OF FOREIGN RESERVES" ABU DHABI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND, IN COOPERATION WITH THE BANK FOR INTERNATIONAL SETTLEMENTS, ORGANIZES THE COURSE "MANAGEMENT OF FOREIGN RESERVES" ABU DHABI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND, IN COOPERATION WITH THE BANK FOR INTERNATIONAL SETTLEMENTS, ORGANIZES THE COURSE "MANAGEMENT OF FOREIGN RESERVES" ABU DHABI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND, IN COOPERATION WITH THE BANK FOR INTERNATIONAL SETTLEMENTS, ORGANIZES THE COURSE "MANAGEMENT OF FOREIGN RESERVES" ABU DHABI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND, IN COOPERATION WITH THE BANK FOR INTERNATIONAL SETTLEMENTS, ORGANIZES THE COURSE "MANAGEMENT OF FOREIGN RESERVES" ABU DHABI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND, IN COOPERATION WITH THE BANK FOR INTERNATIONAL SETTLEMENTS, ORGANIZES THE COURSE "MANAGEMENT OF FOREIGN RESERVES" ABU DHABI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND, IN COOPERATION WITH THE BANK FOR INTERNATIONAL SETTLEMENTS, ORGANIZES THE COURSE "MANAGEMENT OF FOREIGN RESERVES" ABU DHABI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND, IN COOPERATION WITH THE BANK FOR INTERNATIONAL SETTLEMENTS, ORGANIZES THE COURSE "MANAGEMENT OF FOREIGN RESERVES" ABU DHABI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND, IN COOPERATION WITH THE BANK FOR INTERNATIONAL SETTLEMENTS, ORGANIZES THE COURSE "MANAGEMENT OF FOREIGN RESERVES" ABU DHABI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND, IN COOPERATION WITH THE BANK FOR INTERNATIONAL SETTLEMENTS, ORGANIZES THE COURSE "MANAGEMENT OF FOREIGN RESERVES" ABU DHABI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND, IN COOPERATION WITH THE BANK FOR INTERNATIONAL SETTLEMENTS, ORGANIZES THE COURSE "MANAGEMENT OF FOREIGN RESERVES" ABU DHABI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

THE ARAB MONETARY FUND, IN COOPERATION WITH THE BANK FOR INTERNATIONAL SETTLEMENTS, ORGANIZES THE COURSE "MANAGEMENT OF FOREIGN RESERVES" ABU DHABI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES

Go down

THE ARAB MONETARY FUND, IN COOPERATION WITH THE BANK FOR INTERNATIONAL SETTLEMENTS, ORGANIZES THE COURSE "MANAGEMENT OF FOREIGN RESERVES" ABU DHABI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES Empty THE ARAB MONETARY FUND, IN COOPERATION WITH THE BANK FOR INTERNATIONAL SETTLEMENTS, ORGANIZES THE COURSE "MANAGEMENT OF FOREIGN RESERVES" ABU DHABI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES

Post by claud39 Mon Oct 28, 2019 8:07 am

THE ARAB MONETARY FUND, IN COOPERATION WITH THE BANK FOR INTERNATIONAL SETTLEMENTS, ORGANIZES THE COURSE "MANAGEMENT OF FOREIGN RESERVES" ABU DHABI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
 2019-10-28

THE ARAB MONETARY FUND, IN COOPERATION WITH THE BANK FOR INTERNATIONAL SETTLEMENTS, ORGANIZES THE COURSE "MANAGEMENT OF FOREIGN RESERVES" ABU DHABI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES GLP_0058%20%28Large%29

The `` Foreign Reserves Management '' course , organized by the Arab Monetary Fund's Training and Capacity Building Institute in collaboration with the Bank for International Settlements, opened this morning at the Fund's headquarters in Abu Dhabi from 28-31 October 2019. 

The management of official foreign reserves is important in how to maintain and develop them in a way that ensures a balance between liquidity and security on the one hand and reasonable return on the other. As you know, one of the objectives of maintaining foreign reserves is to support confidence in exchange rate management policies, including the ability to intervene to support the national currency to balance demand and supply of foreign currencies, and to reduce vulnerability to external fluctuations and shocks by maintaining a portion of reserves. This leads to increased confidence in the extent to which the economy can meet its foreign obligations and debts. Hence the importance of the course theme, as sound management of foreign reserves increases the ability of the economy to withstand external shocks through the information obtained by reserve managers that make economic policy makers aware of developments in financial markets and potential risks.

On this occasion, His Excellency Dr. Abdulrahman bin Abdullah Al Humaidi, Director General of the Arab Monetary Fund, said:

( [url=https://www.amf.org.ae/sites/default/files/%D9%83%D9%84%D9%85%D8%A9 %D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%81%D8%AA%D8%AA%D8%A7%D8%AD.pdf]Opening speech[/url] )

[url=https://www.amf.org.ae/sites/default/files/%D9%83%D9%84%D9%85%D8%A9 %D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%81%D8%AA%D8%AA%D8%A7%D8%AD.pdf]https://www.amf.org.ae/sites/default/files/%D9%83%D9%84%D9%85%D8%A9%20%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%81%D8%AA%D8%AA%D8%A7%D8%AD.pdf[/url]

THE ARAB MONETARY FUND, IN COOPERATION WITH THE BANK FOR INTERNATIONAL SETTLEMENTS, ORGANIZES THE COURSE "MANAGEMENT OF FOREIGN RESERVES" ABU DHABI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES GLP_0086%20%28Large%29

https://www.amf.org.ae/ar/content/%D8%B5%D9%86%D8%AF%D9%88%D9%82-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%86%D9%82%D8%AF-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A8%D9%8A-%D8%A8%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AA%D8%B9%D8%A7%D9%88%D9%86-%D9%85%D8%B9-%D8%A8%D9%86%D9%83-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AA%D8%B3%D9%88%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AF%D9%88%D9%84%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D9%8A%D9%86%D8%B8%D9%85-%D8%AF%D9%88%D8%B1%D8%A9-%D8%A5%D8%AF%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%AD%D8%AA%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B7%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A3%D8%AC%D9%86%D8%A8%D9%8A%D8%A9
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

THE ARAB MONETARY FUND, IN COOPERATION WITH THE BANK FOR INTERNATIONAL SETTLEMENTS, ORGANIZES THE COURSE "MANAGEMENT OF FOREIGN RESERVES" ABU DHABI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES Empty Re: THE ARAB MONETARY FUND, IN COOPERATION WITH THE BANK FOR INTERNATIONAL SETTLEMENTS, ORGANIZES THE COURSE "MANAGEMENT OF FOREIGN RESERVES" ABU DHABI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES

Post by claud39 Mon Oct 28, 2019 8:10 am

THE ARAB MONETARY FUND, IN COOPERATION WITH THE BANK FOR INTERNATIONAL SETTLEMENTS, ORGANIZES THE COURSE "MANAGEMENT OF FOREIGN RESERVES" ABU DHABI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES GLP_0058%20%28Large%29

a word
His Excellency Dr. Abdulrahman bin Abdullah Al Humaidi,
General Manager Chairman of the Board
At the opening session about
"Foreign Reserves Management"
In cooperation with
Bank for International Settlements
Abu Dhabi, 28 - 31 October 2019

Dear brothers and sisters
I am delighted to welcome you at the beginning of the session on the topic “Management of Foreign Reserves”.
Organized by the Training and Capacity Building Institute of the Arab Monetary Fund in cooperation with the Bank for Settlements
The session has all the reasons for success and for all of you international, sincere success.
Wishing
The course is organized to contribute to the preparation of official Arab cadres and develop their efficiency through the provision of
Opportunities to understand developments in the management and composition of investment portfolios, particularly with regard to management
Foreign reserves, which contributes to their ability to cope with market volatility.
Global Finance. Investing in the human element and training it to protect investment portfolios from
To Zia
Risks with increased returns constitute the support of financial resources in emerging and developing countries
In general and Arabic in particular.
In this context, the management of official foreign reserves is important in how to maintain their integrity
And ensure a balance between liquidity and security on the one hand and reasonable return on the one hand
Other. As you know, one of the goals of holding foreign reserves is to boost confidence in
Exchange rate management policies, including the ability to intervene to support the national currency
Balance between demand and supply of foreign currencies, reducing exposure to fluctuations and shocks
Foreign reserves by holding a portion of foreign reserves in liquid form
Increased confidence in the economy's ability to meet external obligations and debt. From here stems
The importance of the course theme, as sound management of foreign reserves increases the capacity of the economy
To manage external shocks through the information that reserve managers get
Economic policy makers are aware of financial market developments and potential risks.
Accordingly, the course aims to familiarize participants with the foreign reserves management approaches
Deepen their knowledge of the concept of risk analysis and diversification of investments as well as standard investment indicators.

Holding the course at this particular time is a valuable opportunity to learn about the different curricula and tools
Management of foreign reserves as well as the causes and consequences of the global financial crisis and its impact
The course will cover the following topics:
▪ Reserves management challenges.
▪ Reserve currency markets.
▪ Investment decision-making process.
▪ Measuring Performance in Behavioral Finance.
The course is characterized by the practical aspect is an important and key part of one of its activities.
In conclusion, I cannot but commend the fruitful and continuous cooperation with the BIS in a contract
Such important training courses benefit many cadres in our Arab countries. As I extend
Sincerely thanks to the distinguished experts from the Bank for International Settlements participating in providing the course materials.
With best wishes for a successful session, peace be upon you and God's mercy and blessings.
G / E / L

[url=https://www.amf.org.ae/sites/default/files/%D9%83%D9%84%D9%85%D8%A9 %D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%81%D8%AA%D8%AA%D8%A7%D8%AD.pdf]https://www.amf.org.ae/sites/default/files/%D9%83%D9%84%D9%85%D8%A9%20%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%81%D8%AA%D8%AA%D8%A7%D8%AD.pdf[/url]
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

THE ARAB MONETARY FUND, IN COOPERATION WITH THE BANK FOR INTERNATIONAL SETTLEMENTS, ORGANIZES THE COURSE "MANAGEMENT OF FOREIGN RESERVES" ABU DHABI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES Empty «Foreign Reserves Management»

Post by claud39 Sat Nov 02, 2019 7:45 am

[size=36][rtl]«Foreign Reserves Management»[/rtl][/size]

Friday 01 November 2019

THE ARAB MONETARY FUND, IN COOPERATION WITH THE BANK FOR INTERNATIONAL SETTLEMENTS, ORGANIZES THE COURSE "MANAGEMENT OF FOREIGN RESERVES" ABU DHABI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES Alsabaah-21387

Abu Dhabi / Continue

The "Foreign Reserves Management" course, organized by the Arab Monetary Fund Training and Capacity Building Institute in cooperation with the Bank for International Settlements, concluded at the Fund's headquarters in Abu Dhabi during the period (28-31) last October.

According to a fund statement followed by "Al-Sabah" that the session dealt with four important topics were the challenges related to the management of reserves, reserve currency markets, as well as the process of investment decision-making, measurement of performance in behavioral finance (Finance Behavioral).

"The importance of managing official foreign reserves in how to maintain and develop them in a way that ensures a balance between liquidity and security on the one hand and reasonable return on the other," the statement said. 

He pointed out that one of the objectives of maintaining foreign reserves is to support confidence in exchange rate management policies, including the ability to intervene to support the national currency to balance demand and supply of foreign currencies, and to reduce vulnerability to external fluctuations and shocks by maintaining a portion of foreign reserves. In a liquid form, this leads to increased confidence in the ability of the economy to meet its external obligations and debts.

“Hence, the soundness of foreign reserves increases the economy's ability to withstand external shocks through the information that reserve managers get to make economic policy makers aware of financial market developments and potential risks,” he said.

http://alsabaah.iq/15791/%D8%A5%D8%AF%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%AD%D8%AA%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B7%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A3%D8%AC%D9%86%D8%A8%D9%8A-%D8%A9
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum