Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
The Big Call w/ Bruce "Dingleberry" Dawson Intel Notes 10/24/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
The Big Call w/ Bruce "Dingleberry" Dawson Intel Notes 10/24/19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The Big Call w/ Bruce "Dingleberry" Dawson Intel Notes 10/24/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The Big Call w/ Bruce "Dingleberry" Dawson Intel Notes 10/24/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The Big Call w/ Bruce "Dingleberry" Dawson Intel Notes 10/24/19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The Big Call w/ Bruce "Dingleberry" Dawson Intel Notes 10/24/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The Big Call w/ Bruce "Dingleberry" Dawson Intel Notes 10/24/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The Big Call w/ Bruce "Dingleberry" Dawson Intel Notes 10/24/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The Big Call w/ Bruce "Dingleberry" Dawson Intel Notes 10/24/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The Big Call w/ Bruce "Dingleberry" Dawson Intel Notes 10/24/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The Big Call w/ Bruce "Dingleberry" Dawson Intel Notes 10/24/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The Big Call w/ Bruce "Dingleberry" Dawson Intel Notes 10/24/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The Big Call w/ Bruce "Dingleberry" Dawson Intel Notes 10/24/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The Big Call w/ Bruce "Dingleberry" Dawson Intel Notes 10/24/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The Big Call w/ Bruce "Dingleberry" Dawson Intel Notes 10/24/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The Big Call w/ Bruce "Dingleberry" Dawson Intel Notes 10/24/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The Big Call w/ Bruce "Dingleberry" Dawson Intel Notes 10/24/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The Big Call w/ Bruce "Dingleberry" Dawson Intel Notes 10/24/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The Big Call w/ Bruce "Dingleberry" Dawson Intel Notes 10/24/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The Big Call w/ Bruce "Dingleberry" Dawson Intel Notes 10/24/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

The Big Call w/ Bruce "Dingleberry" Dawson Intel Notes 10/24/19

Go down

The Big Call w/ Bruce "Dingleberry" Dawson Intel Notes 10/24/19 Empty The Big Call w/ Bruce "Dingleberry" Dawson Intel Notes 10/24/19

Post by RamblerNash Fri Oct 25, 2019 10:44 pm

Okay, Alright, Lets Talk about another treat – which is our intel for tonight – or some people call it information   - that’s probably more accurate in some ways  - so lets see where we’re going to start with on that –

I like to tend to start with the latest information first – then  go backwards a little bit and fill in for the last couple of days  -- we did have a call on Tuesday night and you get information from  that point on

Let’s reconstruct this a little bit  - the information we were getting yesterday  and even as last as last night  was pointing to  the release of everything – alright, let’s say it this way

No 1  last night, yesterday and last night  they were sending out trounces  of large funds – alright we all know what a million is – a billion  - a million billion – a billion billion – a trillion -  a quadrillion -  now you’re at 15 zeros -  on a quad – 15 zeros behind a 1  -

1 quadrillion is followed by 15 zeros – and you go from quad you go to  quintillion -   that would be 18 zeros --  then you’d go to  a sextillion – which is 21 zeros --  well that’s a lot of (geeters?)  right there –

So you had 4 sextillion dollars flowing into the banking system to take care of the tier 4 – Now we no longer break down tier 4A and 4B -- this is for both 4A and 4B – lets just call it tier 4 – that’s us

Now the last trounce because each one of these  was 1 sextillion trounce -  so they did 4 of those yesterday and the last one came in at 11:30 PM last night – So guess what?   The funding i9s in place - The money is there  -  waiting for us – waiting for tier 4 –

Speaking about the groups that are out west  - the paymasters have liquidity  - the paymasters were to receive their instructions  yesterday and last night  on the dispersements -  ?  of those funds to the participants  -so they had that ready to go --  and ---- we were supposed to receive our notifications before lunchtime today – So what happened?  What happened????

Well, here’s what happened  - Treasury stopped it from going this morning because  there was a change in the number of currencies that were going to be put out in the first offering or the first basket

What they did was reduce the number from a larger number to a smaller number so way more than just the currencies that we purchase to invest in, okay

So it’s a good number but it was seriously reduced and there’s a reason for it – I wont go into all the reasons why but I’ll tell you  that ultimately  the plan is to not have but one release not a second or third or fourth basket  - those days are gone -- 

The reason is because they don’t want those of us  that are a part of this first  offering to double up and purchase additional currency  that we know are going in the second or third or fourth basket –  So they are taking that opportunity away from us – And it’s fine with us because we don’t need it 

Ok, so, this change that was made, that was decided on this morning took it out of happening as far as we know today – I’m not getting anything – unless I get something later after the call tonight that I don’t know about – this is something that   uhh – that’s how close we are  --  that’s how close we are –

These last minute decisions  - and this was a big one – the latest – not getting the notification  this morning  as indicated

Now, what does that say for our future?  Tomorrow is Friday its hard to say --  I know that  redemption centers staff are going in early tomorrow  -- I know that security is being upgraded -  to more security starting tomorrow – for the redemption centers  -- I believe that it is conceivable  that we would get started hopefully not pushed off until  Monday --  or even Saturday  But, we can’t say for sure

But we do know that certain people have been cut off from communication to other people – because of  the proximity of this because of the sensitivity of the timeline  of what is going on even now

So it’s all good  and I’ll tell you this much  we’re not to talk about rates so I won’t  but I will say that our sources  that are close to the forex  are saying that the value of certain currencies we have are continually going up 

I think that what they’re going to do is I believe they have actually taken the rate that was there yesterday morning like 2 or 2:30 in the morning  and they are going to use the rates that were on the screen at that time – and those may be locked in  for us to start – those may be the rates that could show up on the back screens even as early as tomorrow we don’t know

But we do know that things are happening  now like I mentioned  that are major  - security appears to be completely set  at level 5 everywhere – all cities are a go --  we had the green light  - it was turned off – maybe that’s just a temporary thing –

We know that Iraq has way passed their 72 hr window – I believe it’s just a matter of timing dfor everything to get released to us  and hopefully that is soon rather than later

Lets talk about Nov 1 -  it’s going to be a big day  - A day major announcements are to be made -  about Nesara and Gesara -  They should be made from  way out west -  by Steven Mnuchin  - and possibly a few other international finance ministers from different countries

And I believe they are going to talk about not only us returning to the Gold Standard but also they will talk about the fact that the world has gone to a Gpld Standard - with the GCR , The Global Currency Reset –

Now, like I said this is going to be the only offering , as the banks have called it  or basket of currencies  we called it  that there will be --  so we are going to have a much better level playing field as the rest of these currencies are adjusted accordingly  --

It would not surprise me to see many of these currencies on par with the US Dollar okay, and I believe as a result of the adjustment taking place and that is not necessarily happening but it could happen as late as  Nov 1  we could get that change --  for the balance of the other currencies – but the currencies we are talking about  going with what we have – we could see that very shortly as I mentioned

So this has been the opportunity  to take advantage  this is going to be our shot at this as we thought without a second third or fourth basket coming in – they just don’t want to go through all of that again -  because the weighting of it  the w-e-i-g-h-t-i-n-g of the purchasing of those additional currencies would be excessive for those who have taken advantage of the first offering –

It would upset the apple cart – upset the balance of funds all over the globe because of that so it’s ok we don’t need it  we’re good  and this will be fantastic  for us  and the rest of the world

We’re going to see , my understanding is  about a 7 ½ hr training if you will  on the first of Nov  giving us a basis and background of what to expect from Gesara and Nesara  here in the US -  and it could include – well I know some of the things it might include  but we’ve talked about a reduction in the IRS  -  a reduction in the FED  -  and how those would be rolled into the US Treasury  - we do expect that

There could be an additional change in our tax system – you know we talked about that before – going to a so called -its not really called a  value added tax but it’s a consumption tax very similar to a VAP  but it’s a consumption tax  and that could happen and could get announced then  and we could basically do away with a personal income tax  -- that’s what has been talked about  - that’s what is a part of what’s in Nesara

So let’s see when that gets announced – possibly the first of Nov

Its going to be a really interesting change of everything   - technology - health  - there’s going to be some major changes with this --   with the financial changes taking place – all right before your eyes

So, that is really everything I wanted to bring out to you guys to let you know just where we’ve been in the last few days and where we think we are in the next few days

I just want everybody to continue to have the faith to believe for this because it is coming -

Guys, I just think that if we were any closer right now – we could taste it – that’s how close this is – and I want to thank you for listening -

The Big Call w/ Bruce "Dingleberry" Dawson Intel Notes 10/24/19 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum