Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Iran announces imminent implementation of rail link with Iraq I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Iran announces imminent implementation of rail link with Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iran announces imminent implementation of rail link with Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Iran announces imminent implementation of rail link with Iraq I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iran announces imminent implementation of rail link with Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Iran announces imminent implementation of rail link with Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iran announces imminent implementation of rail link with Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iran announces imminent implementation of rail link with Iraq I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iran announces imminent implementation of rail link with Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iran announces imminent implementation of rail link with Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iran announces imminent implementation of rail link with Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iran announces imminent implementation of rail link with Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iran announces imminent implementation of rail link with Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iran announces imminent implementation of rail link with Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iran announces imminent implementation of rail link with Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iran announces imminent implementation of rail link with Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iran announces imminent implementation of rail link with Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Iran announces imminent implementation of rail link with Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Iran announces imminent implementation of rail link with Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Iran announces imminent implementation of rail link with Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Iran announces imminent implementation of rail link with Iraq

Go down

Iran announces imminent implementation of rail link with Iraq Empty Iran announces imminent implementation of rail link with Iraq

Post by RamblerNash Sun Oct 20, 2019 1:31 pm

Iran announces imminent implementation of rail link with Iraq

Iran announces imminent implementation of rail link with Iraq 17629

20/10/2019

Economy News _ Baghdad

An Iranian official said Sunday that construction of a railway between the Iranian cities of Shalmagh and Basra would begin soon.

Said Saeed Rasouli, CEO of the Iranian Railway Company, said in a press statement that there is a project to link railway with Iraq and find two new stations at two border points are Shalmagh and Khosravi.

He added that the preparations for the Shalmash-Basra line have started and the operational operations of this 32-kilometer line will soon begin.

He explained that the financial sources for this project will be provided in the form of financing "Finance", adding that the provision of funding for the project will be by the Foundation for the Vulnerable in accordance with the decision of the Council of Ministers the size of 4 trillion riyals.

Rasooli said that after the implementation of this project will be possible to transport visitors from Iran and to Iraq and vice versa directly via rail.

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=18056

Iran announces imminent implementation of rail link with Iraq 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum