Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
FRAUDSTERS Robert Dunlap & Dave ScHmIdT Try and Push Fake MetaOne Coin Contracts! DON'T FALL FOR THEIR SCAMS! I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
FRAUDSTERS Robert Dunlap & Dave ScHmIdT Try and Push Fake MetaOne Coin Contracts! DON'T FALL FOR THEIR SCAMS! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
FRAUDSTERS Robert Dunlap & Dave ScHmIdT Try and Push Fake MetaOne Coin Contracts! DON'T FALL FOR THEIR SCAMS! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
FRAUDSTERS Robert Dunlap & Dave ScHmIdT Try and Push Fake MetaOne Coin Contracts! DON'T FALL FOR THEIR SCAMS! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
FRAUDSTERS Robert Dunlap & Dave ScHmIdT Try and Push Fake MetaOne Coin Contracts! DON'T FALL FOR THEIR SCAMS! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
FRAUDSTERS Robert Dunlap & Dave ScHmIdT Try and Push Fake MetaOne Coin Contracts! DON'T FALL FOR THEIR SCAMS! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
FRAUDSTERS Robert Dunlap & Dave ScHmIdT Try and Push Fake MetaOne Coin Contracts! DON'T FALL FOR THEIR SCAMS! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
FRAUDSTERS Robert Dunlap & Dave ScHmIdT Try and Push Fake MetaOne Coin Contracts! DON'T FALL FOR THEIR SCAMS! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
FRAUDSTERS Robert Dunlap & Dave ScHmIdT Try and Push Fake MetaOne Coin Contracts! DON'T FALL FOR THEIR SCAMS! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
FRAUDSTERS Robert Dunlap & Dave ScHmIdT Try and Push Fake MetaOne Coin Contracts! DON'T FALL FOR THEIR SCAMS! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
FRAUDSTERS Robert Dunlap & Dave ScHmIdT Try and Push Fake MetaOne Coin Contracts! DON'T FALL FOR THEIR SCAMS! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
FRAUDSTERS Robert Dunlap & Dave ScHmIdT Try and Push Fake MetaOne Coin Contracts! DON'T FALL FOR THEIR SCAMS! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
FRAUDSTERS Robert Dunlap & Dave ScHmIdT Try and Push Fake MetaOne Coin Contracts! DON'T FALL FOR THEIR SCAMS! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
FRAUDSTERS Robert Dunlap & Dave ScHmIdT Try and Push Fake MetaOne Coin Contracts! DON'T FALL FOR THEIR SCAMS! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
FRAUDSTERS Robert Dunlap & Dave ScHmIdT Try and Push Fake MetaOne Coin Contracts! DON'T FALL FOR THEIR SCAMS! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
FRAUDSTERS Robert Dunlap & Dave ScHmIdT Try and Push Fake MetaOne Coin Contracts! DON'T FALL FOR THEIR SCAMS! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
FRAUDSTERS Robert Dunlap & Dave ScHmIdT Try and Push Fake MetaOne Coin Contracts! DON'T FALL FOR THEIR SCAMS! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
FRAUDSTERS Robert Dunlap & Dave ScHmIdT Try and Push Fake MetaOne Coin Contracts! DON'T FALL FOR THEIR SCAMS! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
FRAUDSTERS Robert Dunlap & Dave ScHmIdT Try and Push Fake MetaOne Coin Contracts! DON'T FALL FOR THEIR SCAMS! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
FRAUDSTERS Robert Dunlap & Dave ScHmIdT Try and Push Fake MetaOne Coin Contracts! DON'T FALL FOR THEIR SCAMS! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

FRAUDSTERS Robert Dunlap & Dave ScHmIdT Try and Push Fake MetaOne Coin Contracts! DON'T FALL FOR THEIR SCAMS!

3 posters

Go down

FRAUDSTERS Robert Dunlap & Dave ScHmIdT Try and Push Fake MetaOne Coin Contracts! DON'T FALL FOR THEIR SCAMS! Empty FRAUDSTERS Robert Dunlap & Dave ScHmIdT Try and Push Fake MetaOne Coin Contracts! DON'T FALL FOR THEIR SCAMS!

Post by Purpleskyz Thu Oct 17, 2019 1:21 pm

FRAUDSTERS Robert Dunlap & Dave ScHmIdT Try and Push Fake MetaOne Coin Contracts! DON'T FALL FOR THEIR SCAMS! Giphy

https://youtu.be/QewDLbogEeg

FRAUDSTERS Robert Dunlap & Dave ScHmIdT Try and Push Fake MetaOne Coin Contracts! DON'T FALL FOR THEIR SCAMS! 1229163915 FRAUDSTERS Robert Dunlap & Dave ScHmIdT Try and Push Fake MetaOne Coin Contracts! DON'T FALL FOR THEIR SCAMS! 2488351696 FRAUDSTERS Robert Dunlap & Dave ScHmIdT Try and Push Fake MetaOne Coin Contracts! DON'T FALL FOR THEIR SCAMS! 1628498548 FRAUDSTERS Robert Dunlap & Dave ScHmIdT Try and Push Fake MetaOne Coin Contracts! DON'T FALL FOR THEIR SCAMS! 1628498548 FRAUDSTERS Robert Dunlap & Dave ScHmIdT Try and Push Fake MetaOne Coin Contracts! DON'T FALL FOR THEIR SCAMS! 1628498548 

Nicole might have the worst fake accent I have ever heard!!! Yikes!!

SMART CONTRACT? In other words these fucktards make you sign fake docs and NDA's giving the mark the illusion that they are legal. bwahahahaha NOPE!

Just like this fake threat served to the Out Of Mind site...

Sun Jan 06, 2019 4:46 pm
IP Address :24.156.98.170 [24-156-98-170.sdoncmtk01.res.dyn.suddenlink.net]Label :Copyright ViolationsDescription :This is the (2) second notice of copyright violation. By this notice, you are responsible for the sited copyright violations you are publishing.

OOM2.Com publishing slanderous content regarding META 1 COIN TRUST and ROBERT DUNLAP. Additionally META 1 COIN TRUST and the many derivatives are copyrighted and this publication is a sited copyright violation.

Proof (screenshot)
Link

Sent by PurpleSkyz Robert (International Court Of Justice Secured Party Creditor)Answer date :
16 Oct 2019
Answer :Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976
DISCLAIMER...
All posts made available as part of this forum (including any bulletin boards and chat rooms) and any opinions, advice, statements or other information contained in any messages posted or transmitted by any third party are the responsibility of the author of that message and not of Out Of Mind (unless the owner or admins are specifically identified as the author of the message). The fact that a particular message is posted on or transmitted using this Out Of Mind forum does not mean that Out Of Mind has endorsed that message in any way or verified the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. This forum is not monitored 24/7.

We are in compliance with:
"Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Terms of Use:
►The content of this site is purely for information only and is NOT intended to constitute professional advice as circumstances will vary from person to person.
►The owners and/or admins reserve the right to reproduce or remove any material uploaded to this site.
►Anyone who violates these rules may have their access privileges removed without warning.
►These rules may be modified from time to time by the owner of this site.
►The views expressed are solely the opinions of their authors.
The owner and admins are NOT responsible or liable for any posts made by its members or other third parties.

Booby Dunlap, Davey Boy ScHmIdT, Booby Nicole will never follow through because they would blow their fake Sov. Cit. claim by walking into a court!! Want proof?

http://www.oom2.com/t66098-meta-1-coin-dave-schmidt-plays-the-sovcit-card-at-the-appeal-that-s-not-me-lol

http://www.oom2.com/t65363-meta-1-coin-dave-schmidt-empire-in-crisis

http://www.oom2.com/t65948-dave-schmidt-meta-1-coin-can-robert-read-is-robert-going-to-the-trial-at-the-county-clerks-desk-via-the-ups-store

http://www.oom2.com/t65947-dave-schmidt-meta-1-coin-new-court-docs-and-unanswered-emails

FRAUDSTERS Robert Dunlap & Dave ScHmIdT Try and Push Fake MetaOne Coin Contracts! DON'T FALL FOR THEIR SCAMS! 2491603373

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
FRAUDSTERS Robert Dunlap & Dave ScHmIdT Try and Push Fake MetaOne Coin Contracts! DON'T FALL FOR THEIR SCAMS! 2245507099FRAUDSTERS Robert Dunlap & Dave ScHmIdT Try and Push Fake MetaOne Coin Contracts! DON'T FALL FOR THEIR SCAMS! 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

FRAUDSTERS Robert Dunlap & Dave ScHmIdT Try and Push Fake MetaOne Coin Contracts! DON'T FALL FOR THEIR SCAMS! Empty Re: FRAUDSTERS Robert Dunlap & Dave ScHmIdT Try and Push Fake MetaOne Coin Contracts! DON'T FALL FOR THEIR SCAMS!

Post by Carl Spackler Thu Oct 17, 2019 1:38 pm

Ill say it again- the LAST place these con artists want to be is in a court of law. Look at the legal mess Booby Dunlap is in now. Booby even tried to get his name laughably removed from the fraud case filing threatening Clay Snell the attorney for Trois. He was literally laughed at by Snell! If there is one thing I learned, these scammers are smart enough to know a court of law is a BAD place for them to be!

Carl Spackler
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

FRAUDSTERS Robert Dunlap & Dave ScHmIdT Try and Push Fake MetaOne Coin Contracts! DON'T FALL FOR THEIR SCAMS! Empty Re: FRAUDSTERS Robert Dunlap & Dave ScHmIdT Try and Push Fake MetaOne Coin Contracts! DON'T FALL FOR THEIR SCAMS!

Post by Purpleskyz Thu Oct 17, 2019 1:57 pm

You might enjoy reading my email exchange with Booby then hehe... what freaking morons these scammers are!!

Robert Dunlap

Oct 16, 2019, 10:27 AM (1 day ago)

to me
FRAUDSTERS Robert Dunlap & Dave ScHmIdT Try and Push Fake MetaOne Coin Contracts! DON'T FALL FOR THEIR SCAMS! Cleardot
This contract is not accepted by META 1 Coin Trust 

META 1 Coin Trust has filed a claim and you  have been named individually and corporately.

FRAUDSTERS Robert Dunlap & Dave ScHmIdT Try and Push Fake MetaOne Coin Contracts! DON'T FALL FOR THEIR SCAMS! AIbEiAIAAABDCN_c3seOoqXuTSILdmNhcmRfcGhvdG8qKDZmNGQ2NWI1YmMyMjM1ODQyMTE4YzhiN2YxODI0NjZjMDk3NWIyMDgwAZt7IX4VbIADErv1_c_N_rz_4bw4?sz=40

Out Of Mind

Oct 16, 2019, 10:55 AM (1 day ago)

to Robert
FRAUDSTERS Robert Dunlap & Dave ScHmIdT Try and Push Fake MetaOne Coin Contracts! DON'T FALL FOR THEIR SCAMS! Cleardot
Tough shit if it is not accepted. My lawyer says ironclad so Booby can suck it Smile
FRAUDSTERS Robert Dunlap & Dave ScHmIdT Try and Push Fake MetaOne Coin Contracts! DON'T FALL FOR THEIR SCAMS! Profile_mask2

Robert Dunlap

Wed, Oct 16, 11:04 AM (1 day ago)

to me
 PurpleSkyz2012, 

Your legal counsel is incorrect and you will see very soon.

Your career of definition is soon over. Also if you were so confident you would not "attempt" to hide behind so many fake aliases.

Have a great day and thank you for your service to Humanity,

Robert Paul Dunlap Trustee

FRAUDSTERS Robert Dunlap & Dave ScHmIdT Try and Push Fake MetaOne Coin Contracts! DON'T FALL FOR THEIR SCAMS! AIbEiAIAAABDCN_c3seOoqXuTSILdmNhcmRfcGhvdG8qKDZmNGQ2NWI1YmMyMjM1ODQyMTE4YzhiN2YxODI0NjZjMDk3NWIyMDgwAZt7IX4VbIADErv1_c_N_rz_4bw4?sz=40

Out Of Mind

Oct 16, 2019, 11:10 AM (1 day ago)

to Robert
lol Not hiding at all... ask Davey boy
Well at least I am not a scammer and a fraud like you and your gang of shysters. My ass is not sitting in front of a judge like yours is and will continue to be.
Maybe Nicole can channel Abe Lincoln to impress the judge? Just a thought...

FRAUDSTERS Robert Dunlap & Dave ScHmIdT Try and Push Fake MetaOne Coin Contracts! DON'T FALL FOR THEIR SCAMS! Profile_mask2

Robert Dunlap

Oct 16, 2019, 11:23 AM (1 day ago)

to me
its nice to meet another fan. Have a great day

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
FRAUDSTERS Robert Dunlap & Dave ScHmIdT Try and Push Fake MetaOne Coin Contracts! DON'T FALL FOR THEIR SCAMS! 2245507099FRAUDSTERS Robert Dunlap & Dave ScHmIdT Try and Push Fake MetaOne Coin Contracts! DON'T FALL FOR THEIR SCAMS! 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Thu Oct 17, 2019 2:05 pm

I think Booby has made the error of thinking I am Abe Froman with his many alias reference! Though I would LOVE to take credit for being so artistic and creative in videography this is yet another mistake made by this shyster!!!

Speaking of Abe.... hat tip for all you do! Would love to personally shake your hand one day! Until then...

FRAUDSTERS Robert Dunlap & Dave ScHmIdT Try and Push Fake MetaOne Coin Contracts! DON'T FALL FOR THEIR SCAMS! Giphy

FRAUDSTERS Robert Dunlap & Dave ScHmIdT Try and Push Fake MetaOne Coin Contracts! DON'T FALL FOR THEIR SCAMS! Tenor

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Carl Spackler Thu Oct 17, 2019 2:12 pm

Well if he sues anyone, be it you or Abe, etc -for calling all of his ludicrous claims false - THE BURDEN OF PROOF IN COURT IS ON BOOBY! Lets start with the $1 billion in art claim. Next your honor the $1 trillion in assets. Next we want to see financial records of the Meta 1 Coin trust.....

Booby is already in deep doo doo! Making lame threats is a bad idea! As a matter of fact, it could be asked of a judge to refer his Meta 1 case  to a CRIMINAL COURT!

Carl Spackler
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Carl Spackler Thu Oct 17, 2019 2:15 pm

International Court Of Justice Secured Party Creditor - wtf is that??

Carl Spackler
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:47 pm

Carl Spackler wrote:International Court Of Justice Secured Party Creditor - wtf is that??
Something he made up to sound important.

The International Court Of Justice is in the Hague, Netherlands.

Robert must think that the International Court Of Justice is going to hear a fake copyright case coming from a Republic Union Of Texas citizen.

FRAUDSTERS Robert Dunlap & Dave ScHmIdT Try and Push Fake MetaOne Coin Contracts! DON'T FALL FOR THEIR SCAMS! 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:56 pm

Purpleskyz wrote:FRAUDSTERS Robert Dunlap & Dave ScHmIdT Try and Push Fake MetaOne Coin Contracts! DON'T FALL FOR THEIR SCAMS! Giphy

https://youtu.be/QewDLbogEeg

FRAUDSTERS Robert Dunlap & Dave ScHmIdT Try and Push Fake MetaOne Coin Contracts! DON'T FALL FOR THEIR SCAMS! 1229163915 FRAUDSTERS Robert Dunlap & Dave ScHmIdT Try and Push Fake MetaOne Coin Contracts! DON'T FALL FOR THEIR SCAMS! 2488351696 FRAUDSTERS Robert Dunlap & Dave ScHmIdT Try and Push Fake MetaOne Coin Contracts! DON'T FALL FOR THEIR SCAMS! 1628498548 FRAUDSTERS Robert Dunlap & Dave ScHmIdT Try and Push Fake MetaOne Coin Contracts! DON'T FALL FOR THEIR SCAMS! 1628498548 FRAUDSTERS Robert Dunlap & Dave ScHmIdT Try and Push Fake MetaOne Coin Contracts! DON'T FALL FOR THEIR SCAMS! 1628498548 

Nicole might have the worst fake accent I have ever heard!!! Yikes!!

SMART CONTRACT? In other words these fucktards make you sign fake docs and NDA's giving the mark the illusion that they are legal. bwahahahaha NOPE!

Just like this fake threat served to the Out Of Mind site...

Sun Jan 06, 2019 4:46 pm
IP Address :24.156.98.170 [24-156-98-170.sdoncmtk01.res.dyn.suddenlink.net]Label :Copyright ViolationsDescription :This is the (2) second notice of copyright violation. By this notice, you are responsible for the sited copyright violations you are publishing.

OOM2.Com publishing slanderous content regarding META 1 COIN TRUST and ROBERT DUNLAP. Additionally META 1 COIN TRUST and the many derivatives are copyrighted and this publication is a sited copyright violation.

Proof (screenshot)
Link

Sent by PurpleSkyz Robert (International Court Of Justice Secured Party Creditor)Answer date :
16 Oct 2019
Answer :Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976
DISCLAIMER...
All posts made available as part of this forum (including any bulletin boards and chat rooms) and any opinions, advice, statements or other information contained in any messages posted or transmitted by any third party are the responsibility of the author of that message and not of Out Of Mind (unless the owner or admins are specifically identified as the author of the message). The fact that a particular message is posted on or transmitted using this Out Of Mind forum does not mean that Out Of Mind has endorsed that message in any way or verified the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. This forum is not monitored 24/7.

We are in compliance with:
"Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Terms of Use:
►The content of this site is purely for information only and is NOT intended to constitute professional advice as circumstances will vary from person to person.
►The owners and/or admins reserve the right to reproduce or remove any material uploaded to this site.
►Anyone who violates these rules may have their access privileges removed without warning.
►These rules may be modified from time to time by the owner of this site.
►The views expressed are solely the opinions of their authors.
The owner and admins are NOT responsible or liable for any posts made by its members or other third parties.

Booby Dunlap, Davey Boy ScHmIdT, Booby Nicole will never follow through because they would blow their fake Sov. Cit. claim by walking into a court!! Want proof?

http://www.oom2.com/t66098-meta-1-coin-dave-schmidt-plays-the-sovcit-card-at-the-appeal-that-s-not-me-lol

http://www.oom2.com/t65363-meta-1-coin-dave-schmidt-empire-in-crisis

http://www.oom2.com/t65948-dave-schmidt-meta-1-coin-can-robert-read-is-robert-going-to-the-trial-at-the-county-clerks-desk-via-the-ups-store

http://www.oom2.com/t65947-dave-schmidt-meta-1-coin-new-court-docs-and-unanswered-emails

FRAUDSTERS Robert Dunlap & Dave ScHmIdT Try and Push Fake MetaOne Coin Contracts! DON'T FALL FOR THEIR SCAMS! 2491603373
You should of gone SovCit on him and said that you don't accept his contract. LMAO!!!

What jurisdiction did the filing come from? The Republic Union of Texas? LOL

FRAUDSTERS Robert Dunlap & Dave ScHmIdT Try and Push Fake MetaOne Coin Contracts! DON'T FALL FOR THEIR SCAMS! 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Fri Oct 18, 2019 12:19 am

You are right Nash!
HEY DUNLAP... REFUSED FOR CAUSE!!!
FRAUDSTERS Robert Dunlap & Dave ScHmIdT Try and Push Fake MetaOne Coin Contracts! DON'T FALL FOR THEIR SCAMS! 1628498548 FRAUDSTERS Robert Dunlap & Dave ScHmIdT Try and Push Fake MetaOne Coin Contracts! DON'T FALL FOR THEIR SCAMS! 1628498548 FRAUDSTERS Robert Dunlap & Dave ScHmIdT Try and Push Fake MetaOne Coin Contracts! DON'T FALL FOR THEIR SCAMS! 1628498548 FRAUDSTERS Robert Dunlap & Dave ScHmIdT Try and Push Fake MetaOne Coin Contracts! DON'T FALL FOR THEIR SCAMS! 1628498548 FRAUDSTERS Robert Dunlap & Dave ScHmIdT Try and Push Fake MetaOne Coin Contracts! DON'T FALL FOR THEIR SCAMS! 1628498548

The cause is you & Davey Boi are frauds & scammers and I am looking forward to seeing you and your gang of new cage whack jobs being shut down. Shame on you all!!!

FRAUDSTERS Robert Dunlap & Dave ScHmIdT Try and Push Fake MetaOne Coin Contracts! DON'T FALL FOR THEIR SCAMS! Tenor

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Carl Spackler Fri Oct 18, 2019 7:21 am

I recall ol' Booby tried the "International Court" crap with Attorney Snell! Snell even made light of Booby's Legal idiocy!

FRAUDSTERS Robert Dunlap & Dave ScHmIdT Try and Push Fake MetaOne Coin Contracts! DON'T FALL FOR THEIR SCAMS! 2322496710

Carl Spackler
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum