Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
IFC adopts the Central Bank's Corporate Governance Guide for Banks I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
IFC adopts the Central Bank's Corporate Governance Guide for Banks I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
IFC adopts the Central Bank's Corporate Governance Guide for Banks I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
IFC adopts the Central Bank's Corporate Governance Guide for Banks I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
IFC adopts the Central Bank's Corporate Governance Guide for Banks I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
IFC adopts the Central Bank's Corporate Governance Guide for Banks I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
IFC adopts the Central Bank's Corporate Governance Guide for Banks I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
IFC adopts the Central Bank's Corporate Governance Guide for Banks I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
IFC adopts the Central Bank's Corporate Governance Guide for Banks I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
IFC adopts the Central Bank's Corporate Governance Guide for Banks I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
IFC adopts the Central Bank's Corporate Governance Guide for Banks I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
IFC adopts the Central Bank's Corporate Governance Guide for Banks I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
IFC adopts the Central Bank's Corporate Governance Guide for Banks I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
IFC adopts the Central Bank's Corporate Governance Guide for Banks I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
IFC adopts the Central Bank's Corporate Governance Guide for Banks I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
IFC adopts the Central Bank's Corporate Governance Guide for Banks I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
IFC adopts the Central Bank's Corporate Governance Guide for Banks I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
IFC adopts the Central Bank's Corporate Governance Guide for Banks I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
IFC adopts the Central Bank's Corporate Governance Guide for Banks I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
IFC adopts the Central Bank's Corporate Governance Guide for Banks I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

IFC adopts the Central Bank's Corporate Governance Guide for Banks

2 posters

Go down

IFC adopts the Central Bank's Corporate Governance Guide for Banks Empty IFC adopts the Central Bank's Corporate Governance Guide for Banks

Post by RamblerNash Tue Oct 15, 2019 10:21 pm

IFC adopts the Central Bank's Corporate Governance Guide for Banks

IFC adopts the Central Bank's Corporate Governance Guide for Banks 17585

15/10/2019

Economy News _ Baghdad

The Central Bank of Iraq, on Tuesday, the adoption of the International Finance Corporation (IFC) corporate governance guide for banks issued.

In a statement received by Al-Iqtisadiah, the International Finance Corporation (IFC) adopted the "Guide to Institutional Governance of Iraqi Banks" issued by the Central Bank of Iraq.

It is noteworthy that the corporate governance of banks aims to determine the nature of the relationship between the board of directors of the bank and the executive management in order to protect the funds of depositors, shareholders and stakeholders and ensures disclosure and transparency.

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=18034

IFC adopts the Central Bank's Corporate Governance Guide for Banks 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

IFC adopts the Central Bank's Corporate Governance Guide for Banks Empty The International Finance Corporation (IFC) adopts the Corporate Governance Guide for Banks issued by the Central Bank of Iraq

Post by claud39 Fri Oct 18, 2019 9:30 am

The International Finance Corporation (IFC) adopts the Corporate Governance Guide for Banks issued by the Central Bank of Iraq

October 15, 2019

IFC adopts the Central Bank's Corporate Governance Guide for Banks Article-157113584016921

The International Finance Corporation ( IFC ) has adopted the "Guide to Corporate Governance for Iraqi Banks" issued by the Central Bank of Iraq.

It is noteworthy that the corporate governance of banks aims to determine the nature of the relationship between the board of directors of the bank and the executive management in order to protect the funds of depositors, shareholders and stakeholders and ensures disclosure and transparency.

Central Bank of Iraq
information Office
2019/10/15

»To view the corporate governance guide for Iraqi banks ... click here

https://cbi.iq/static/uploads/up/file-157113398226961.pdf

https://cbi.iq/news/view/1313
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: