Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Alchemist - Why we will never see the RV unless debt ceiling is raised I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Alchemist - Why we will never see the RV unless debt ceiling is raised I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Alchemist - Why we will never see the RV unless debt ceiling is raised I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Alchemist - Why we will never see the RV unless debt ceiling is raised I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Alchemist - Why we will never see the RV unless debt ceiling is raised I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Alchemist - Why we will never see the RV unless debt ceiling is raised I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Alchemist - Why we will never see the RV unless debt ceiling is raised I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Alchemist - Why we will never see the RV unless debt ceiling is raised I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Alchemist - Why we will never see the RV unless debt ceiling is raised I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Alchemist - Why we will never see the RV unless debt ceiling is raised I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Alchemist - Why we will never see the RV unless debt ceiling is raised I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Alchemist - Why we will never see the RV unless debt ceiling is raised I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Alchemist - Why we will never see the RV unless debt ceiling is raised I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Alchemist - Why we will never see the RV unless debt ceiling is raised I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Alchemist - Why we will never see the RV unless debt ceiling is raised I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Alchemist - Why we will never see the RV unless debt ceiling is raised I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Alchemist - Why we will never see the RV unless debt ceiling is raised I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Alchemist - Why we will never see the RV unless debt ceiling is raised I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Alchemist - Why we will never see the RV unless debt ceiling is raised I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Alchemist - Why we will never see the RV unless debt ceiling is raised I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Alchemist - Why we will never see the RV unless debt ceiling is raised

+4
dmk
loulou
Cardiac99
Alchemist
8 posters

Go down

Alchemist - Why we will never see the RV unless debt ceiling is raised Empty Alchemist - Why we will never see the RV unless debt ceiling is raised

Post by Alchemist Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:22 pm

Just playing with figures, if people who were cashing out withdrew US Dollars from the fractional reserve banking it could cause a run on the banks like what preceded the Great Depression. Then the world reserve currency would collapse affecting the economic system of the world. Say 3 million investors withdrew 10,000 USD each, that would be 30 billion removed from the banks in an already teetering economic status. Further, there would not be enough cash to cover the mandatory 15% required by each bank to sustain this economic system. Raising the debt ceiling 2 trillion dollars would serve to facilitate the added stress of millions converting foreign currencies to USD.

You will not see an RV until this has happened. Set your sights on August unless this can be resolved sooner. Go RV![code]

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Alchemist - Why we will never see the RV unless debt ceiling is raised Empty Re: Alchemist - Why we will never see the RV unless debt ceiling is raised

Post by Cardiac99 Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:09 pm

Alchemist- Think about this. If it doesn't happen this month, isn't the month of August Ramadan? The entire country of Iraq doe absolutely nopthing during Ramadan. I'm new here, as everyone can see, and I do't know what DAY Ramadan starts on, but I do know that no big business get done during Ramadan. Heck, they stopped the war for it one year.
Cardiac99
Cardiac99
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Alchemist - Why we will never see the RV unless debt ceiling is raised Empty Re: Alchemist - Why we will never see the RV unless debt ceiling is raised

Post by loulou Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:30 pm

Further, there would not be enough cash to cover the mandatory 15% required by each bank to sustain this economic system.

i feel you need to do more study before making such remarks, this is not factual and causes some undue stress, jmo, Lou

loulou

Back to top Go down

Post by dmk Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:51 pm

2 different processes.
1. The debt ceiling concerns what the US can spend.
2. Banks are under the Federal Reserve - separate from government. They contract or expand the number of dollars in the market.

The number of dollars in the market is controlled by the Fed; the debt ceiling is the number of dollars the government can spend. This is the short explanation.
dmk
dmk

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:54 pm

loulou wrote:Further, there would not be enough cash to cover the mandatory 15% required by each bank to sustain this economic system.

i feel you need to do more study before making such remarks, this is not factual and causes some undue stress, jmo, Lou

No stress, just have to raise ceiling first, IMHO. We have cash surplus but will 100% cover possibly millions of US investors with an average of 1 M or more IQD at 1-3 USD each? Even if we have to wait past Ramadan, the plan makes sense and is viable as I see it. Reference "The Money Masters" or "Money as Debt" and get a better idea of fractionalization of money and it may make more sense. The Great Depression was caused by a run on the banks that caused them to collapse because there were not enough reserves, that is why there are so many regulations now to protect from this happening.

I do not want to cause fear, rather understanding prevents fear. I am only offering what is needed at the moment. When the weekend comes and goes and you are still looking for an RV, you will understand better. My deepest respect.

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:59 pm

dmk wrote:2 different processes.
1. The debt ceiling concerns what the US can spend.
2. Banks are under the Federal Reserve - separate from government. They contract or expand the number of dollars in the market.

The number of dollars in the market is controlled by the Fed; the debt ceiling is the number of dollars the government can spend. This is the short explanation.

Thank you, I will study this further. I have no ego to protect and appreciate any and all correction. We as are in this to help each other, so thanks.

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:38 pm

Ramadan begins on
Sun, Jul 31, 2011 (in 16 days) and ends on Mon, Aug 29, 2011

But we are reading that the Debt ceiling limit talks need to be done and voted/signed by July 22 to make the timeline work for the Aug 2 deadline of UST.

Now is better
North of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:11 pm

Alchemist wrote:
loulou wrote:Further, there would not be enough cash to cover the mandatory 15% required by each bank to sustain this economic system.

No stress, just have to raise ceiling first, IMHO. We have cash surplus but will 100% cover possibly millions of US investors with an average of 1 M or more IQD at 1-3 USD each? Even if we have to wait past Ramadan, the plan makes sense and is viable as I see it. Reference "The Money Masters" or "Money as Debt" and get a better idea of fractionalization of money and it may make more sense. The Great Depression was caused by a run on the banks that caused them to collapse because there were not enough reserves, that is why there are so many regulations now to protect from this happening.

I do not want to cause fear, rather understanding prevents fear. I am only offering what is needed at the moment. When the weekend comes and goes and you are still looking for an RV, you will understand better. My deepest respect.

First of all, my apologies, the Fed can print money as it needs. However, raising the debt ceiling will give us more value to each dollar printed, I feel that is part of the relationship.
Here we are two weeks after the thread started and the importance of the US's credt worthiness has been verified on most forums. I apologize for letting my mind get off track in that post.

I still maintain that If big news does not come out that this has been remedied TODAY that we will not see an RV/CASH OUT this month. All eyes will be fixated on Aug 2. If we don't see a move during the first week of Ramadan, we won't until after Aug so prepare your hearts and minds and do today what you must to live well. There are too many variables and things that are yet incomplete to resolve as fast as most of us want. Also, keep in mind that during Ramadan there will be optimal opportunities to prepare the populace of Iraq for the changes that are coming. Many still don't have teady access like the US to timely info. People will be gathered and it will be easier to disseminate info during Ramadan. This is a big change so lets have patience.

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by happywelshguy Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:06 pm

August 1st

Smile

Cardiac99 wrote:Alchemist- Think about this. If it doesn't happen this month, isn't the month of August Ramadan? The entire country of Iraq doe absolutely nopthing during Ramadan. I'm new here, as everyone can see, and I do't know what DAY Ramadan starts on, but I do know that no big business get done during Ramadan. Heck, they stopped the war for it one year.
happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:46 pm

happywelshguy wrote:August 1st

Smile

Cardiac99 wrote:Alchemist- Think about this. If it doesn't happen this month, isn't the month of August Ramadan? The entire country of Iraq doe absolutely nopthing during Ramadan. I'm new here, as everyone can see, and I do't know what DAY Ramadan starts on, but I do know that no big business get done during Ramadan. Heck, they stopped the war for it one year.

Exactly, we might be looking at September, Ramadan allowing prep for the Iraqies. Is there even enough time to get everybody to sign off on this before Aug if they agreed today? I think an RV would be a great Ramadan gift, but most likely Aug will be a month of preparation.

Anything could happen, CBI will not close down during this time. I would prefer that I am wrong and it RV's today, like many are calling for. Pray I'm wrong, please.....
:farao:

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:35 pm

Alchemist wrote:

We are in the first week of September. We'll see what happens. I'm gonna hurry up and get ready to wait for the restructuring to be implemented in September. If we get a rd instead of an ri/rv, I am pledging my investment as seed money towards a worthy project that involves sustainability. When your hungry, food is more valuable than gold. If we work together, we can accomplish anything.

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:44 pm

Why cant anything happen during Ramadan? They have gotten more done when they are on 'vacations' than any other time over there. And I have never heard of any "gift" from the govt to the people until the gurus started saying that a few years back. They dont shut down during Ramadan. They just are more focused on their religion during that time. Fasting, prayers, etc. But they still manage to go to work, go to school etc. If every country 'shut down' during a holiday they would never get anything done.
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by insguy Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:11 pm

They don't seem to mind blowing people up during Ramadan! Maybe if they had some dinars in their pockets that were worth something they would not fight so much!! Just a thought.

insguy
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:39 pm

therealbutterfly wrote:Why cant anything happen during Ramadan? They have gotten more done when they are on 'vacations' than any other time over there. And I have never heard of any "gift" from the govt to the people until the gurus started saying that a few years back. They dont shut down during Ramadan. They just are more focused on their religion during that time. Fasting, prayers, etc. But they still manage to go to work, go to school etc. If every country 'shut down' during a holiday they would never get anything done.

Understand I am not much for sharing 'intei," but it is my understanding that if not seen at the beginning of Ramadan, that Ramadan will most likely be used to prepare the people psychologically, get every thing ready while the populace are going through spiritual renewal and also utilize the gathering of the masses to disseminate pertinant information as folks in outlying areas may have less communication infrastructure. This is what I understand, could be wrong, could be right. Most importantly, don't rip your own heart out while playing the date rate game.

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:42 pm

Alchemist wrote:
therealbutterfly wrote:Why cant anything happen during Ramadan? They have gotten more done when they are on 'vacations' than any other time over there. And I have never heard of any "gift" from the govt to the people until the gurus started saying that a few years back. They dont shut down during Ramadan. They just are more focused on their religion during that time. Fasting, prayers, etc. But they still manage to go to work, go to school etc. If every country 'shut down' during a holiday they would never get anything done.

Understand I am not much for sharing 'intei," but it is my understanding that if not seen at the beginning of Ramadan, that Ramadan will most likely be used to prepare the people psychologically, get every thing ready while the populace are going through spiritual renewal and also utilize the gathering of the masses to disseminate pertinant information as folks in outlying areas may have less communication infrastructure. This is what I understand, could be wrong, could be right. Most importantly, don't rip your own heart out while playing the date rate game.

Totally agree on the dont get hung up on dates thing. I just remember that every year the gurus say that they do nothing during Ramadan and also the govt gives a gift, then no gift and lots of laws are passed during that time lol. So just the opposite of what the 'gurus' claim. :-)
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:46 pm

"the 'gurus' claim..."

God has no respect of persons, everyone is equal. Status can be very harmful to a person if the ego becomes a tyrant.

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:04 pm

For the sake of prognostication, I will use this thread, though the title is now irrelevant. This is now the end of this weeks business in Iraq. You won't see any movement towards restructuring the iqd this month.

Ramadan is a period of spiritual renewel in Iraq. It is also a great time logistically for Iraq to prepare for what is coming. We will see more concrete fruition of agreements, laws, etc... in september. When Ramadan ends, and you have not seen the RV, you will understand why this has been posted.

Please do no disservice to youreself, refrain from selling your iqd. Be positive, rise above petty arguing that is really irrelevant. If you choose to believe every short term date, my concern is that you too might become toxic. Keep true to what inspires you and feeds your soul. Trust that no one is purposely misleading you, that each person is doing what he or she feels is best. Learn from all that crosses your path.

As this is a time of spiritual renewal for Islam, we should use this respite from worrying how imminently the RV will manifest. Take time to center yourselves and renew spirituallt as well. Be kind to others, treat each other with loving kindness. Re-examine your goals and what truly matters in your life. Keep your energy positive. A positive and cheerful heart has a way of helping us align to the grace of God and all the goodness which abounds in the universe.

It is my sincerest hope that those that can receive this message are not dismayed by the wait that september promises. We should have the resolve and steadfastness that our creator intended. Be thankful for the opportunities that networking and sharing in this community has provided. Keep on praying for that which is good, keep the focus on what you want your life to be. Embrace only those things which uplift you.

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum