Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
E-cards I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
E-cards I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
E-cards I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
E-cards I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
E-cards I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
E-cards I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
E-cards I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
E-cards I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
E-cards I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
E-cards I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
E-cards I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
E-cards I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
E-cards I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
E-cards I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
E-cards I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
E-cards I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
E-cards I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
E-cards I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
E-cards I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
E-cards I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

E-cards

Go down

E-cards Empty E-cards

Post by claud39 Mon Sep 30, 2019 9:23 am

[size=36][rtl]E-cards[/rtl][/size]

Monday 30 September 2019

E-cards 980-Alsabbaq

محمد شريف أبو ميسم Free Membership

On June 11th, the Central Bank of Iraq announced the approaching date for the launch of the so-called "electronic travel cards" in the framework of the trend towards the use of electronic payment tools instead of cash payment. These cards are known globally as travel card, as used by the traveler inside and outside the country to pay for travel expenses such as air fares, hotels, purchases, treatment and study, avoiding the risk of carrying money, as well as the service of obtaining a fixed exchange rate of the local currency for foreign exchange rates, and the possibility of financial transfer From one card balance to another card.

While achieving great benefit to monetary policy, by increasing the ability of banks to attract the public to modern banking services, which contributes and supports the tools of financial inclusion to move the mass of cash and withdrawn to the banking arena, as well as facilitate the task of the parties involved in the fight against money laundering by monitoring Exchange destination.

Today, this program, which in practice seems to need a serious plan capable of building trust between the banking sector and the public, has been re-launched after the data generated by the introduction of electronic payment cards in the country in the context of financial inclusion steps, We hear from those covered by the Emiratisation Scheme (ITS) that cost the introduction of technologies to the targeted service, apparently by deducting high percentages of the monthly salary, without the employee getting the services provided by these cards.

POS retail outlets have not yet been available in line with the large number of cards issued throughout the capital Baghdad at least. "" On line is subject to good Internet service and the availability of electricity, and some found it difficult to contact the service of banks while dealing with the problems that occurred to him during his dealings with the ATM "ATM".

It seemed as if the project of the localization of salaries and the work of electronic cards, did not receive the approval of the targeted services, and therefore, there is an urgent need to take into account the situation of the establishment of confidence between the public and the authorities based on these services and prioritize them more before the start of the travel cards project by upgrading the elements of these services represented by banks (Through its staff and technologies), merchant at retail points, and the public by activating financial inclusion tools related to banking awareness and public protection in proportion to all levels of service target, it is wrong to say that the affluent Learners are targeted only because the bulk of the chunks of cash are often in other categories.

http://alsabaah.iq/14591/%D8%A8%D8%B7%D8%A7%D9%82%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%83%D8%AA%D8%B1%D9%88%D9%86%D9%8A-%D8%A9
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum