Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Set the date of payment of salaries of retired secured workers I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Set the date of payment of salaries of retired secured workers I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Set the date of payment of salaries of retired secured workers I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Set the date of payment of salaries of retired secured workers I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Set the date of payment of salaries of retired secured workers I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Set the date of payment of salaries of retired secured workers I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Set the date of payment of salaries of retired secured workers I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Set the date of payment of salaries of retired secured workers I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Set the date of payment of salaries of retired secured workers I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Set the date of payment of salaries of retired secured workers I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Set the date of payment of salaries of retired secured workers I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Set the date of payment of salaries of retired secured workers I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Set the date of payment of salaries of retired secured workers I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Set the date of payment of salaries of retired secured workers I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Set the date of payment of salaries of retired secured workers I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Set the date of payment of salaries of retired secured workers I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Set the date of payment of salaries of retired secured workers I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Set the date of payment of salaries of retired secured workers I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Set the date of payment of salaries of retired secured workers I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Set the date of payment of salaries of retired secured workers I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Set the date of payment of salaries of retired secured workers

Go down

Set the date of payment of salaries of retired secured workers Empty Set the date of payment of salaries of retired secured workers

Post by claud39 Thu Sep 26, 2019 7:16 am

Set the date of payment of salaries of retired secured workers

26/09/2019

Set the date of payment of salaries of retired secured workers 17323

Economy News - Baghdad

The Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs, on Sunday, set a date for the payment of salaries of retired secured workers and their successor due for the months of (September and October) this year for smart card holders and manual disbursement in Baghdad and the provinces.

"The ministry has set the aforementioned date for the payment of the salaries of retired secured workers after completing all procedures in coordination with the General Administration of Rafidain Bank," said Bassem Abdul Zaman in a statement read by Al-Iqtisadiah.

He added that "the retired secured worker whose service is (30) years and above receives a pension of (600) thousand dinars for two months only, while the worker who has a service less than (30) years receive an amount of (540) thousand dinars."

Abdul Zaman said that "the family of the deceased pensioner who has more than three beneficiaries receive a salary of (500) thousand dinars, while the family with two receivables receive a salary of (480) thousand dinars, while the family of the deceased with a single benefit receives a salary of (460) thousand Dinar".

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=17888
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum