Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Breitling: "If they can get into the markets in the west, yes, they can get it too $3.25" 9/18/19 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Breitling: "If they can get into the markets in the west, yes, they can get it too $3.25" 9/18/19

Go down

Breitling: "If they can get into the markets in the west, yes, they can get it too $3.25" 9/18/19 Empty Breitling: "If they can get into the markets in the west, yes, they can get it too $3.25" 9/18/19

Post by RamblerNash on Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:41 pm

Breitling    

[When I got into the dinar]...they were not talking about getting it to a $1...But as the country developed...they were like, no, we're going to get it to $3.25.  And even with the markets changing, Do I think they can get it to $3.25?  If they can get into the markets in the west, yes, they can get it too $3.25.  I don't see what would be able to stop them...will they?  I don't know.  But once they do start adding value to their currency remember they said they were going to put a new currency out at the same time that will both coexist equally and one currency would be phased out over a two year process.  They will both gain value equally...this is coming from the CBI who have the authority to talk about this and implement that authority...

9/18/19
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum