Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
An upcoming visit of the French President to Iraq I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
An upcoming visit of the French President to Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
An upcoming visit of the French President to Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
An upcoming visit of the French President to Iraq I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
An upcoming visit of the French President to Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
An upcoming visit of the French President to Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
An upcoming visit of the French President to Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
An upcoming visit of the French President to Iraq I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
An upcoming visit of the French President to Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
An upcoming visit of the French President to Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
An upcoming visit of the French President to Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
An upcoming visit of the French President to Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
An upcoming visit of the French President to Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
An upcoming visit of the French President to Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
An upcoming visit of the French President to Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
An upcoming visit of the French President to Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
An upcoming visit of the French President to Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
An upcoming visit of the French President to Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
An upcoming visit of the French President to Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
An upcoming visit of the French President to Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

An upcoming visit of the French President to Iraq

Go down

An upcoming visit of the French President to Iraq Empty An upcoming visit of the French President to Iraq

Post by claud39 Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:54 pm

An upcoming visit of the French President to Iraq

12/09/2019

An upcoming visit of the French President to Iraq 580-6

Kalkamsh Press / Baghdad

Revealed a member of the Iraqi Economic Council, Ghadeer al-Attar, “an upcoming visit of French President Emmanuel Macron to Baghdad soon”.

Al-Attar said in a statement that "French President Emmanuel Macron will visit the capital Baghdad during the three months of this year at the head of a high-level delegation of government ministers and businessmen French," stressing that "this visit will witness the signing of the Baghdad train contract, which will be signed by the French president with the government Iraqi. ”

He added: Macron's visit will witness the discussion of trade exchange between Paris and Baghdad with the presidents, ministers and parliament as well as "activating economic agreements between the two countries."

Attar pointed out that "Macron will also discuss the subject of facilitating Iraq and overcome obstacles to the entry of French companies to invest in Iraq in addition to the process of facilitating the entry of Iraqis to France."

https://glgamesh.com/archives/103958
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum