Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
United Nations Development Program contributes to the reconstruction of Iraq by $ 33 million I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
United Nations Development Program contributes to the reconstruction of Iraq by $ 33 million I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
United Nations Development Program contributes to the reconstruction of Iraq by $ 33 million I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
United Nations Development Program contributes to the reconstruction of Iraq by $ 33 million I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
United Nations Development Program contributes to the reconstruction of Iraq by $ 33 million I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
United Nations Development Program contributes to the reconstruction of Iraq by $ 33 million I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
United Nations Development Program contributes to the reconstruction of Iraq by $ 33 million I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
United Nations Development Program contributes to the reconstruction of Iraq by $ 33 million I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
United Nations Development Program contributes to the reconstruction of Iraq by $ 33 million I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
United Nations Development Program contributes to the reconstruction of Iraq by $ 33 million I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
United Nations Development Program contributes to the reconstruction of Iraq by $ 33 million I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
United Nations Development Program contributes to the reconstruction of Iraq by $ 33 million I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
United Nations Development Program contributes to the reconstruction of Iraq by $ 33 million I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
United Nations Development Program contributes to the reconstruction of Iraq by $ 33 million I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
United Nations Development Program contributes to the reconstruction of Iraq by $ 33 million I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
United Nations Development Program contributes to the reconstruction of Iraq by $ 33 million I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
United Nations Development Program contributes to the reconstruction of Iraq by $ 33 million I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
United Nations Development Program contributes to the reconstruction of Iraq by $ 33 million I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
United Nations Development Program contributes to the reconstruction of Iraq by $ 33 million I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
United Nations Development Program contributes to the reconstruction of Iraq by $ 33 million I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

United Nations Development Program contributes to the reconstruction of Iraq by $ 33 million

Go down

United Nations Development Program contributes to the reconstruction of Iraq by $ 33 million Empty United Nations Development Program contributes to the reconstruction of Iraq by $ 33 million

Post by RamblerNash Mon Sep 02, 2019 11:03 pm

United Nations Development Program contributes to the reconstruction of Iraq by $ 33 million

United Nations Development Program contributes to the reconstruction of Iraq by $ 33 million 1024

2019/09/02 08:21:27

The Iraqi government on Monday signed an agreement with the United Nations Development Program through the government's contribution of $ 33 million to support the activities of stabilization projects in Iraq.

The Iraqi government said in a statement that it would become one of the top 10 donors to the United Nations Development Program (UNDP) in stabilizing Iraq.

These projects include rehabilitation of infrastructure and provision of basic services, such as water, electricity, health care, housing and education, in the liberated and affected areas, especially in the governorates of Nineveh, Anbar, Salah al-Din, Diyala, Kirkuk and Basra, the government added.

According to the statement, this agreement reflects Iraq's commitment to the strategic partnership with the United Nations; aimed at restoring stability in the liberated areas and the return of displaced people, and the construction and rehabilitation of infrastructure in the provinces that have suffered and damaged by the circumstances that have gone through the country.

The UNDP stabilization project in Iraq, which has completed more than 2,000 stabilization projects so far, benefits more than 8 million Iraqis.

The project was launched in June 2015 at the request of the Iraqi government and with the support of the international coalition against ISIS, to support Iraq's efforts to quickly restore stability to the liberated areas, and to help displaced people return to their areas.

LINK

United Nations Development Program contributes to the reconstruction of Iraq by $ 33 million 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum