Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
During his presidency of the meeting of the Ministerial Council for Social Services and Reconstruction .. Minister of Planning announces the exemption of construction companies from the condition of mechanisms when renewal and extinguish 95% of the amount I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
During his presidency of the meeting of the Ministerial Council for Social Services and Reconstruction .. Minister of Planning announces the exemption of construction companies from the condition of mechanisms when renewal and extinguish 95% of the amount I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
During his presidency of the meeting of the Ministerial Council for Social Services and Reconstruction .. Minister of Planning announces the exemption of construction companies from the condition of mechanisms when renewal and extinguish 95% of the amount I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
During his presidency of the meeting of the Ministerial Council for Social Services and Reconstruction .. Minister of Planning announces the exemption of construction companies from the condition of mechanisms when renewal and extinguish 95% of the amount I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
During his presidency of the meeting of the Ministerial Council for Social Services and Reconstruction .. Minister of Planning announces the exemption of construction companies from the condition of mechanisms when renewal and extinguish 95% of the amount I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
During his presidency of the meeting of the Ministerial Council for Social Services and Reconstruction .. Minister of Planning announces the exemption of construction companies from the condition of mechanisms when renewal and extinguish 95% of the amount I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
During his presidency of the meeting of the Ministerial Council for Social Services and Reconstruction .. Minister of Planning announces the exemption of construction companies from the condition of mechanisms when renewal and extinguish 95% of the amount I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
During his presidency of the meeting of the Ministerial Council for Social Services and Reconstruction .. Minister of Planning announces the exemption of construction companies from the condition of mechanisms when renewal and extinguish 95% of the amount I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
During his presidency of the meeting of the Ministerial Council for Social Services and Reconstruction .. Minister of Planning announces the exemption of construction companies from the condition of mechanisms when renewal and extinguish 95% of the amount I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
During his presidency of the meeting of the Ministerial Council for Social Services and Reconstruction .. Minister of Planning announces the exemption of construction companies from the condition of mechanisms when renewal and extinguish 95% of the amount I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
During his presidency of the meeting of the Ministerial Council for Social Services and Reconstruction .. Minister of Planning announces the exemption of construction companies from the condition of mechanisms when renewal and extinguish 95% of the amount I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
During his presidency of the meeting of the Ministerial Council for Social Services and Reconstruction .. Minister of Planning announces the exemption of construction companies from the condition of mechanisms when renewal and extinguish 95% of the amount I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
During his presidency of the meeting of the Ministerial Council for Social Services and Reconstruction .. Minister of Planning announces the exemption of construction companies from the condition of mechanisms when renewal and extinguish 95% of the amount I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
During his presidency of the meeting of the Ministerial Council for Social Services and Reconstruction .. Minister of Planning announces the exemption of construction companies from the condition of mechanisms when renewal and extinguish 95% of the amount I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
During his presidency of the meeting of the Ministerial Council for Social Services and Reconstruction .. Minister of Planning announces the exemption of construction companies from the condition of mechanisms when renewal and extinguish 95% of the amount I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
During his presidency of the meeting of the Ministerial Council for Social Services and Reconstruction .. Minister of Planning announces the exemption of construction companies from the condition of mechanisms when renewal and extinguish 95% of the amount I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
During his presidency of the meeting of the Ministerial Council for Social Services and Reconstruction .. Minister of Planning announces the exemption of construction companies from the condition of mechanisms when renewal and extinguish 95% of the amount I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
During his presidency of the meeting of the Ministerial Council for Social Services and Reconstruction .. Minister of Planning announces the exemption of construction companies from the condition of mechanisms when renewal and extinguish 95% of the amount I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
During his presidency of the meeting of the Ministerial Council for Social Services and Reconstruction .. Minister of Planning announces the exemption of construction companies from the condition of mechanisms when renewal and extinguish 95% of the amount I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
During his presidency of the meeting of the Ministerial Council for Social Services and Reconstruction .. Minister of Planning announces the exemption of construction companies from the condition of mechanisms when renewal and extinguish 95% of the amount I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

During his presidency of the meeting of the Ministerial Council for Social Services and Reconstruction .. Minister of Planning announces the exemption of construction companies from the condition of mechanisms when renewal and extinguish 95% of the amount

Go down

During his presidency of the meeting of the Ministerial Council for Social Services and Reconstruction .. Minister of Planning announces the exemption of construction companies from the condition of mechanisms when renewal and extinguish 95% of the amount Empty During his presidency of the meeting of the Ministerial Council for Social Services and Reconstruction .. Minister of Planning announces the exemption of construction companies from the condition of mechanisms when renewal and extinguish 95% of the amount

Post by claud39 Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:05 am

During his presidency of the meeting of the Ministerial Council for Social Services and Reconstruction .. Minister of Planning announces the exemption of construction companies from the condition of mechanisms when renewal and extinguish 95% of the amounts of land purchase for the sons of the Kasbah al-Qosh from Christians

2019-08-26

During his presidency of the meeting of the Ministerial Council for Social Services and Reconstruction .. Minister of Planning announces the exemption of construction companies from the condition of mechanisms when renewal and extinguish 95% of the amount 1566853604a36a35b4aa121103cd834f3fbd5f08ce--%D8%AE%D8%AF%D9%85%D8%A7%D8%AA_%D8%A7%D8%AC%D8%AA%D9%85%D8%A7%D8%B9%D9%8A%D8%A9

Minister of Planning Dr. Nuri Sabah Al-Dulaimi presided over the second session of the Ministerial Council for Social Services and Reconstruction on Monday, during which they discussed a number of important issues and files related to providing services to citizens in all fields.

During the meeting, Dr. Nouri Al-Dulaimi announced that construction companies are excluded from the requirement of renewal mechanisms throughout Iraq, in an effort to compensate companies for the damages caused to them during the past years due to the financial and security crises, and to provide the appropriate conditions for the private sector to perform its role in providing services. For citizens.

The Council also decided to refer the draft law of public holidays to the Council of Ministers, after the comments of the relevant legal bodies, while calling on Dr. Nuri al-Dulaimi to recommend the separation of holidays and official events, stressing the importance of granting state employees not covered by the holidays (because of their work to provide different services) Overtime to compensate them for not enjoying the holiday.

The council agreed to extinguish 95% of the amounts of purchase of residential plots in the Kasbah al-Qosh for its people exclusively from the Christian religion; in order to stop immigration from them, and to refer the file to the Council of Ministers for appropriate decision.

The Council approved the assignment of FAO General Engineering Company to complete the housing complex project in the district of Shatrah, Dhi Qar province, except for the instructions of the implementation of government contracts No. (2) for the year 2014, while the Council discussed the criteria of urban and rural housing in Iraq submitted by the Ministry of Construction, Housing, Municipalities and Public Works .

At its second session, the Council approved the strategy document for housing reconstruction and development for the housing sector in the liberated areas, proposed by the United Nations Human Settlements Program (Habitat), with a view to creating conditions for the voluntary return of displaced persons to their areas.

https://mop.gov.iq/activities_minister/view/details?id=827
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum