Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Minister of Planning and Alstom discuss the studies and designs of the suspended train in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Minister of Planning and Alstom discuss the studies and designs of the suspended train in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Minister of Planning and Alstom discuss the studies and designs of the suspended train in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Minister of Planning and Alstom discuss the studies and designs of the suspended train in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Minister of Planning and Alstom discuss the studies and designs of the suspended train in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Minister of Planning and Alstom discuss the studies and designs of the suspended train in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Minister of Planning and Alstom discuss the studies and designs of the suspended train in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Minister of Planning and Alstom discuss the studies and designs of the suspended train in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Minister of Planning and Alstom discuss the studies and designs of the suspended train in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Minister of Planning and Alstom discuss the studies and designs of the suspended train in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Minister of Planning and Alstom discuss the studies and designs of the suspended train in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Minister of Planning and Alstom discuss the studies and designs of the suspended train in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Minister of Planning and Alstom discuss the studies and designs of the suspended train in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Minister of Planning and Alstom discuss the studies and designs of the suspended train in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Minister of Planning and Alstom discuss the studies and designs of the suspended train in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Minister of Planning and Alstom discuss the studies and designs of the suspended train in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Minister of Planning and Alstom discuss the studies and designs of the suspended train in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Minister of Planning and Alstom discuss the studies and designs of the suspended train in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Minister of Planning and Alstom discuss the studies and designs of the suspended train in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Minister of Planning and Alstom discuss the studies and designs of the suspended train in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Minister of Planning and Alstom discuss the studies and designs of the suspended train in Baghdad

Go down

Minister of Planning and Alstom discuss the studies and designs of the suspended train in Baghdad Empty Minister of Planning and Alstom discuss the studies and designs of the suspended train in Baghdad

Post by claud39 Thu Aug 08, 2019 6:53 am

Minister of Planning and Alstom discuss the studies and designs of the suspended train in Baghdad

2019-08-08

Minister of Planning and Alstom discuss the studies and designs of the suspended train in Baghdad 156523775244d70ae435a028d474a4e89cf91f0aa8--%D9%82%D8%B7%D8%A7%D8%B1_%D9%85%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%82

Minister of Planning Dr. Nouri Sabah Al-Dulaimi received on Wednesday a delegation from French company Alstom specializing in railway infrastructure and railway industry. During the meeting, they discussed the studies and designs of the suspended train in Baghdad, and the possible projects in other provinces.

Dr. Nouri Al-Dulaimi explained during the meeting the strategy of the Iraqi government in communicating with international specialized companies to implement service projects in all fields, stressing the importance of the Iraqi private sector to contribute directly to cooperation and implementation procedures, pointing to the need for the contribution of international companies in the development of Iraqi expertise and provide more Job opportunities for degree holders.

The meeting also discussed the latest results of the talks witnessed during the recent meeting between the Prime Minister and Alstom in the presence of the Minister of Planning, during which it was agreed to hold a meeting with the relevant authorities in the central government, and provide an integrated vision of the project and the extent of services to be provided And its direct positive impact on the citizen.

For his part, the guest delegation stressed its keenness to enhance cooperation with the public, private and public sectors throughout Iraq, and to provide consultations and solutions as well as quick implementation procedures within the Iraqi and international specifications, expressing their sincere appreciation for the facilities provided by the Minister of Planning for foreign companies operating in Iraq.

Minister of Planning and Alstom discuss the studies and designs of the suspended train in Baghdad 156523775244d70ae435a028d474a4e89cf91f0aa8--%D9%82%D8%B7%D8%A7%D8%B1_%D9%85%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%82

https://mop.gov.iq/activities_minister/view/details?id=805
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum