Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Kuwait Central Bank to hold World Banking Conference September 23 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Kuwait Central Bank to hold World Banking Conference September 23 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Kuwait Central Bank to hold World Banking Conference September 23 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Kuwait Central Bank to hold World Banking Conference September 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Kuwait Central Bank to hold World Banking Conference September 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Kuwait Central Bank to hold World Banking Conference September 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Kuwait Central Bank to hold World Banking Conference September 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Kuwait Central Bank to hold World Banking Conference September 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Kuwait Central Bank to hold World Banking Conference September 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Kuwait Central Bank to hold World Banking Conference September 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Kuwait Central Bank to hold World Banking Conference September 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Kuwait Central Bank to hold World Banking Conference September 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Kuwait Central Bank to hold World Banking Conference September 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Kuwait Central Bank to hold World Banking Conference September 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Kuwait Central Bank to hold World Banking Conference September 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Kuwait Central Bank to hold World Banking Conference September 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Kuwait Central Bank to hold World Banking Conference September 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Kuwait Central Bank to hold World Banking Conference September 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Kuwait Central Bank to hold World Banking Conference September 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Kuwait Central Bank to hold World Banking Conference September 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Kuwait Central Bank to hold World Banking Conference September 23

Go down

Kuwait Central Bank to hold World Banking Conference September 23 Empty Kuwait Central Bank to hold World Banking Conference September 23

Post by claud39 Tue Aug 06, 2019 7:20 am

Kuwait Central Bank to hold World Banking Conference September 23

06/08/2019

Kuwait Central Bank to hold World Banking Conference September 23 Uab-logo-v-0

The Central Bank of Kuwait (CBK) will hold the "World Banking Conference: Formulating the Future" on September 23 under the patronage of His Highness the Amir Sheikh Sabah Al-Ahmad Al-Jaber Al-Sabah. 
The conference will attract speakers from policymakers, senior banking executives, bankers and representatives of financial technology companies from around the world, Al-Qabas said in a statement. 

He added that the conference will discuss the economic and social challenges faced by the banking sector and the opportunities and risks resulting from technological innovations, with a focus on the vision of developing the banking industry and supporting sustainable development.

"The banking and financial industry stands today at a crossroads and faces a number of challenges posed by macro-economic variables, shifts in monetary policies and global markets, and their impact on our economies, in addition to the latest developments in the global political scene and its conflicts," said Dr. Mohammed Al-Hashil, Governor of the Central Bank of Kuwait. Trade and rising protectionism. " 

"The challenges facing the banking and financial industry are also the technical revolution, which is reshaping the global financial industry landscape, as well as social developments and changes in consumer needs and expectations from financial and banking institutions," he said.

The future of the banking industry depends on developing the fundamentals of the industry to meet the needs of customers and their changing aspirations. The financial and banking institutions will not be able to replicate what they have been doing for the last few decades and should develop new ways of providing financial services Suitable for the future.

He pointed out that the conference will discuss the importance of the banks' continuous response to the expectations of customers, especially that the millennium generation, which represent the main customers, do not see a significant difference between the traditional banks and their competitors from digital institutions, which in turn eliminates the lines between the financial services sector and other sectors, Regulatory regulators to balance the care of innovation and mitigation of risk.

The conference will provide a detailed and accurate framework for the expectations of the global banking sector in the coming decade. The conference will also discuss how to develop the banking sector and provide returns to shareholders while supporting sustainable development in a time of rapid change. Within the industry itself.

http://www.uabonline.org/en/news/arabicnews/15751604160515851603158616101575160416031608161015/66583/0
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum