Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Water Resources: Water reservoirs provide for the country's need for two seasons I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Water Resources: Water reservoirs provide for the country's need for two seasons I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Water Resources: Water reservoirs provide for the country's need for two seasons I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Water Resources: Water reservoirs provide for the country's need for two seasons I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Water Resources: Water reservoirs provide for the country's need for two seasons I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Water Resources: Water reservoirs provide for the country's need for two seasons I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Water Resources: Water reservoirs provide for the country's need for two seasons I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Water Resources: Water reservoirs provide for the country's need for two seasons I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Water Resources: Water reservoirs provide for the country's need for two seasons I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Water Resources: Water reservoirs provide for the country's need for two seasons I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Water Resources: Water reservoirs provide for the country's need for two seasons I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Water Resources: Water reservoirs provide for the country's need for two seasons I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Water Resources: Water reservoirs provide for the country's need for two seasons I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Water Resources: Water reservoirs provide for the country's need for two seasons I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Water Resources: Water reservoirs provide for the country's need for two seasons I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Water Resources: Water reservoirs provide for the country's need for two seasons I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Water Resources: Water reservoirs provide for the country's need for two seasons I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Water Resources: Water reservoirs provide for the country's need for two seasons I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Water Resources: Water reservoirs provide for the country's need for two seasons I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Water Resources: Water reservoirs provide for the country's need for two seasons I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Water Resources: Water reservoirs provide for the country's need for two seasons

Go down

Water Resources: Water reservoirs provide for the country's need for two seasons Empty Water Resources: Water reservoirs provide for the country's need for two seasons

Post by claud39 Tue Aug 06, 2019 6:49 am

Water Resources: Water reservoirs provide for the country's need for two seasons

06/08/2019

Water Resources: Water reservoirs provide for the country's need for two seasons 16583

Economy News _ Baghdad

The Ministry of Water Resources confirmed on Tuesday that the water reserves believe the need of the country for two seasons, indicating that Iraq has asked Turkey to fill Alesso dam since last January.

The ministry said in a statement received by "Economy News" a copy of it that "water reservoirs are good and secure all water needs for the purposes of agriculture, drinking, industry, municipalities and environmental purposes for the coming seasons." 

"The Tigris River's water imports are higher than the annual rates this month compared to previous years," she said, adding that "Iraq has asked the Turkish side and since January of this year 2019 to start filling the Alesso dam." 

The Elissu dam, which Turkey began to build in August 2006, is one of the largest dams it has built on the Tigris River. It can store an estimated 11,40 billion cubic meters of water, and the dam is about 300 km2.

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=17437
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Water Resources: Water reservoirs provide for the country's need for two seasons Empty Agriculture confirms the continued ban on the import of 18 materials for the abundance of local product

Post by claud39 Tue Aug 06, 2019 6:52 am

Agriculture confirms the continued ban on the import of 18 materials for the abundance of local product

06/08/2019

Water Resources: Water reservoirs provide for the country's need for two seasons 16587

Economy News _ Baghdad

The Ministry of Agriculture confirmed on Tuesday the continued ban on the importation of a number of plant crops and animal products with 18 articles.

"The ministry is continuing to ban the importation of a number of plant crops by 15 crops and 3 animal products for their supply in local markets and in support of the local product and the national economy," Agriculture Minister Saleh al-Hassani said in a statement.

"The continuation of this decision comes in order to preserve the local product and to encourage farmers, farmers and livestock breeders to continue production, as well as the operation of labor and activating the role of the private sector in increasing investment and the establishment of agricultural investment projects to support the national economy of the country."

Al-Hassani pointed out that the list of crops currently banned from importation includes tomatoes, cucumbers, eggplants, vegetables, cauliflower, carrots, buckthorn, yellow corn, lettuce, fresh garlic, trees, Chicken, fish) ".

Al-Hassani pointed out that the agricultural products imported and located in the local markets are entered through smuggling and illegal ways through the border crossings and outside the import approvals granted by the Ministry of Agriculture, pointing to the continued communication with the Border Ports Authority and the security authorities to prevent the entry of prohibited agricultural products and products from imports. 

He explained that the decision to open the import depends on the balance of the market and local needs in addition to the adoption of the agricultural calendar set by the Ministry of Agriculture, calling on citizens to trust their ministries as the local abundance of the Iraqi product is real and not just the media.

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=17439
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum