Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
The Big Call w/ Bruce "Dingleberry" Dawson Intel Notes by PinkRoses 7/30/19 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The Big Call w/ Bruce "Dingleberry" Dawson Intel Notes by PinkRoses 7/30/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The Big Call w/ Bruce "Dingleberry" Dawson Intel Notes by PinkRoses 7/30/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The Big Call w/ Bruce "Dingleberry" Dawson Intel Notes by PinkRoses 7/30/19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The Big Call w/ Bruce "Dingleberry" Dawson Intel Notes by PinkRoses 7/30/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The Big Call w/ Bruce "Dingleberry" Dawson Intel Notes by PinkRoses 7/30/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The Big Call w/ Bruce "Dingleberry" Dawson Intel Notes by PinkRoses 7/30/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The Big Call w/ Bruce "Dingleberry" Dawson Intel Notes by PinkRoses 7/30/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The Big Call w/ Bruce "Dingleberry" Dawson Intel Notes by PinkRoses 7/30/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The Big Call w/ Bruce "Dingleberry" Dawson Intel Notes by PinkRoses 7/30/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The Big Call w/ Bruce "Dingleberry" Dawson Intel Notes by PinkRoses 7/30/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The Big Call w/ Bruce "Dingleberry" Dawson Intel Notes by PinkRoses 7/30/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The Big Call w/ Bruce "Dingleberry" Dawson Intel Notes by PinkRoses 7/30/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The Big Call w/ Bruce "Dingleberry" Dawson Intel Notes by PinkRoses 7/30/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The Big Call w/ Bruce "Dingleberry" Dawson Intel Notes by PinkRoses 7/30/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The Big Call w/ Bruce "Dingleberry" Dawson Intel Notes by PinkRoses 7/30/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The Big Call w/ Bruce "Dingleberry" Dawson Intel Notes by PinkRoses 7/30/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The Big Call w/ Bruce "Dingleberry" Dawson Intel Notes by PinkRoses 7/30/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The Big Call w/ Bruce "Dingleberry" Dawson Intel Notes by PinkRoses 7/30/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The Big Call w/ Bruce "Dingleberry" Dawson Intel Notes by PinkRoses 7/30/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

The Big Call w/ Bruce "Dingleberry" Dawson Intel Notes by PinkRoses 7/30/19

Go down

The Big Call w/ Bruce "Dingleberry" Dawson Intel Notes by PinkRoses 7/30/19 Empty The Big Call w/ Bruce "Dingleberry" Dawson Intel Notes by PinkRoses 7/30/19

Post by RamblerNash Wed Jul 31, 2019 10:36 pm

Bruce: Welcome Everybody to the Big Call tonight. I want to give you guys an idea where we are with one day left in the month which is tomorrow. Now, first of all, we are under the impression everything was to roll today for us. Now, over the last several and remember it has been since Thursday we have done an update call right? Let’s go back and fill in a few blanks. The Tier 2 received total liquidity. Then they had to a what is called a Forensic Audit of those receipts which is about a 24-hour process after Tier 2. They did that, and guess what? Tier 3 started. Tier 3 started being paid liquidity with access to funds. They were paid out over a slightly shorter period than Tier 2. They had another approximately 20 hours of Forensic Audit that took place after that. Then it was time and that was actually complete yesterday sometime in the midafternoon.

Bruce: Then we also heard we were waiting not only for the Dinar to come up which it did. It came back up on Sunday. Then Monday it was up on the screens at the banks. Really Iraq has been ready to go for about the last 3 to 4 days now. Totally ready. We can’t really say anything is holding up Iraq, but what is so strange is that ultimately the Zim is the final lynch pin to getting this started. The Zim came up yesterday evening about 5:45pm EST and at that point the term Value Date started. That is when it truly came affected when the Zim reached a true back screen rate. Remember the Zim is not going to show up on the front screen. Forget it. It won’t be there. It is done, but it is on the back screen and if you know what it is you know what to ask for. We talked about that before when we used the term “on par with the USD”.

Bruce: Now, let’s go beyond that. Let’s talk about where that puts us. That puts us in a position now where we should be getting Tier 4As, that is Core Groups, 120 Pay Masters, and those groups, so called Admiral Group, getting started. Now, they could have started already, but we have not heard that confirmation at the start of the call tonight. We are looking for something to begin tonight or overnight for Tier 4As. When I say that they should be contacted where they are able to see funds in their accounts and have access to funds as early as tomorrow. Tomorrow could be and I can’t say for sur, liquidity day for Tier 4A.

Bruce: Now we are Tier 4B, the Internet Group. The largest Group other than some public which won’t start for awhile till after we get started. Probably until 9 or 10 days after we get started. Maybe later than that. So, we are in a process now wanting the Tier 4As to come through. In a very real sense, we may start as they become liquid. Now, what that means is as you guys know, our trigger is the toll-free number. I am privileged to be one and I think The One I think initially to receive that toll-free number to put out on our website: bigcalluniverse.com, and also to put out on a few choice sites in the Dinar world.

Bruce: Now, what that means is what we are seeing is a lot of movement that is taking us to the point where we should see something very soon. I do not use the “S” word that often, but here is what we got. We have the banks and Redemption Center receiving the new USN or USTN, the new Treasury note money, our new money. They are receiving it for the teller drawers. They are receiving it for the Redemption Centers, and they are receiving it in great volume. Because there is some liquidity that we are going to be able to get in terms of some cash. I am not going to go over $5,000 in cash myself. Unless you really need it for some reason, I wouldn’t do it. Just start with a little bit. You are going to have plenty of liquidity probably between $100,000 up to $500,000 on your credit/debit card at the time of your exchange.

Bruce: The money is moving and it I moving so that we can get started. Believe me when I say it. I know the amount. We are talking about $100s, $50s, $20s, $10s. They are not going to put out single $1 bill out right now because there are so many $1 fiat money that needs to be used, spent, and then they will eventually be pulled in and get shredded. So, don’t worry about the singles. You don’t need them anyways. Really $100s, $50s, $20s, $10s, if you want them, but what is really cool is this is about ready to take place. The toll-free numbers are we understand staged and ready to release. We know the Redemption Center staff are primed and ready possibly as early as tomorrow late morning. You know what if we do get this thing guys, and it is if. If we do get something tomorrow like the toll-free number, it maybe that is all we do tomorrow. Maybe all we do is set appointments. Do that all day. Maybe that is the case and we don’t start to go in for our appointments until Thursday which will be August 1st.

Bruce: Now, China wanted this thing done and under way by the end of the month. You know tomorrow is the last day of the month. So, I am feeling very good about the information we are getting. One reason is the Zim has been fluctuating which is good. That means it is trading up and down which doesn’t really matter to us which it is doing. All the rates are on the screens. The currencies are fluctuating normally through normal trading. That is what we want to see. There is a date stamped on the computer screens at the banks which shows today and tomorrow, July 30 and July 31. That was for Zim.

Bruce: That should mean that the Zim is available for redemption because we are going to redeem our Zim bonds tomorrow. Maybe we do not go in tomorrow, but the rates should be there and we should have the ability to set our appointments. I am trying not to call it. Please do not fault me in trying to give you what I am hearing. You know I am trying not to blow smoke. I am trying to tell you what I am hearing as accurately as I can without getting in trouble. I just think we are finally there. There are other things out there that are being done as a distraction, and that is good for us. Security is at a level 5, the highest level. They are ready. We are ready. Tier 1 Banks, Tier 2 Banks, everybody I ready to roll on this thing. I am ready for it just like you guys are. 15 years is enough time to be ready for this to go.

Bruce: Now, regarding the Redemption Centers, really when you think back you have a really good education on what to expect. You know you have some capability to negotiate rates. It is basically going to depend on how strong you are on your presentation as Sue refers to it “Your World Class 1 sheet”, and other aspects of your presentation. You will be looked at initially to see what your body language is like, and to see what your speech is like. You are going to be evaluated initially to see is this person worthy of “blank”. You will need to come across confident, sharp, knowledgeable, and as Sue uses the term researched as to what you are trying to do with your projects. Be genuine, be authentic, lean in when you are speaking, look them in the eye, and smile. I remind myself so my initial pose is not a frown, but a smile, and just be authentic. You will do fine. You will do well.

Bruce: Remember that if you have been a Big Call listener at anytime at all the last year or two, you know far more than they think you know. This is not us against them even though you will be sitting across the table in front of number of people to start with. Then one, maybe two when it comes to putting your currency out on the desk or table and having it verified thru the De La Rue machine, and having it counted. Just be who you are. Realize you know what is going on and you will be very positive with this whole experience and enjoy it. Enjoy it. This is like going down at the aisle of your own wedding and not looking around to see the flowers. Not looking around seeing the people on either side if you are walking down the aisle. This is your opportunity. Enjoy it. Have fun with it.

Bruce: It is not a time for Bruce to be funny and get people laughing. That is not what I am trying to do. I am not going to be that guy. I am going to be serious, but I am going to be genuine and heartfelt. They should feel me. They should feel my passion for these projects, for Rebuild America. They should understand I plan to work with Dr. Ben Carson and his HUD program for all the Opportunity Zones in the US. Boy that is in such controversy now with Baltimore in the news and everything else. It is just an amazing thing for us to be able to say: We have your back. We got your six. We can help you change your world. We can. I am going to let Dr. Carson know right up front that is our intention. Now, do we only stay with Opportunity Zones? No, but it is a great place to start. Then we move on. Then we get rural communities, and cities that maybe not on the list. We will make a difference in this country. We will make a huge difference.

Bruce: I am looking for at least 5,000 Big Call listeners to partner with us as volunteers to do the same thing that I want to do. We will put it out the first week or two. I will be putting out sort of a starting point of a template what Step 1, Step 2, Step 3, all of that. You will get that, but at the same time you will be having meetings with your attorney, meeting with your CPA group, and you will be setting up a family office possibly to help you and create concierge services for yourself and your family. I just want you guys to realize we will be ready to go, but we are not going to rush this thing. We are going to do it, but we are going to do it right. We have an advisory group that is getting together soon after the exchange like within a week. We are going to get together and discuss and create leadership teams that will be national, some will be regional, and then we will be looking for volunteers to help us in all across this country.

Bruce: So, pick up one or two cities that you are interested in making a difference in with infrastructure. That means housing, school additions, wellness clinics, green spaces, help city remove housing plight and abandoned buildings, put use to the abandoned buildings that have a structure to them, and then get the bulldozers out for the buildings that need to come down to make room for the new builds. There is a lot to this. We are going to do it with architects, with city planners, and with landscape architects. We are going to have a full team on the national team. Then we will have regional teams that will also help. Those of you who are strong in either in construction or in one phase or another how you envision the build for us, great.

Bruce: We will be sending out a questionnaire to you of anybody that is registered on: bigcalluniverse.com. We will be sending out emails. I am not going to barrage you with emails over and over but I will give you emails that are meaningful. When some come, please print them out or whatever you like to do with our emails, and we will probably have a questionnaire that you can respond to probably online. You can send it back, and we will do our utmost with confidentiality with our listeners. It is going to be tabulating certain people. Say we are looking for people for Equine Therapy and we get 15 people across the country that are horse people, they know about horses, they love horses, and they want to be a part of Equine Therapy for our Veterans. That is a huge help right there if we can put that together and we will. Say we like the couple in prayer request that are dog people and maybe we use them in our Canine Therapy as well for our Veterans Retreat Networks. That is something we want to offer for the Veterans and for the families that are families of the Veterans. This is a big thing, guys.

Bruce: We look forward to getting it started right away. So, we are not going to jump in until we have a really good plan. The plan is basically sketched out, but we will put the fine points to it in the first few weeks. Then you guys will be getting use to your new wealth, looking at real estate for yourself, looking at a new ride, making those changes and maybe moving right away. Some of you may move right away. Stay tune to us please. I want to see what kind of response we do get. I know we have thousands out there that want to do something to create a legacy for themselves. It is sort of like give a person a fish and they eat for the day. Teach them to fish and they eat for a lifetime. That is what we are trying to do. We are going to teach these people to fish, and everybody.

Bruce: We should be able to make dramatic changes not only in the inner city, but in a number of places across this country with food domes, look that up-food domes. We are going to do food domes on the retreat sites. We are going to do food domes in the inner city where that makes sense. We are going to do community gardens. Maybe you are a gardener and know how to grow vegetables, and understand that. We want to incorporate the community gardens with food banks in the inner cities. Community gardens, fresh vegetables, non-GMA, all of that. I am hoping to get some of the inner-city churches to step up and essentially manage these community gardens after we set these up, after we get them planted. Then that way that fresh produce can go into the food banks as part of what people can get and next thing you know they are eating healthier and eating enough and getting nutrition which, they are not getting in packaged food and in junk food. That is why they are so hungry.

Bruce: Because if you have the right nutrition, your body knows it and it is not starving for food. This is a big difference. I can have my Boomers in the morning along with my Barley, and etc. I do not even get hungry, and I might have something to eat for my one meal a day or lunch whatever you want to call it at 3pm or 4 pm in the afternoon. It is cool not to be starving. Bob has taught about this several times that it is about the nutrition that people are not getting in their food supply. Let’s bring back nutrition. Let’s bring back the nutrition that should be in food that has been depleted because of the soil and all of that, and some of it is just eating the wrong stuff. So, let’s work on that together and let’s all get there.

Bruce: I am looking forward to some good information overnight and tomorrow. I think we are on a precipice of a major event taking place. We got some other announcements that will be coming up from the President I believe starting Thursday, August 1st. I am not going to tell you what I think that is. I think we are going to have more announcements on August 8th which is a week from Thursday.

Bruce: I want you to feel good. I want you to breathe deeply tonight. Inhale through your nose. Exhale through your mouth. Breathe deeply and be ready for this because I believe finally we are there. Let’s see what happens. Let’s see if we are right. Let’s see what happens and otherwise you stay with your Plan A. Dance with the one who brung you until we are there and you can go to Plan B. We call Plan B because of blessing. This is an incredible blessing that is coming.

Bruce: I just want everybody to know that is what we are up to. That is what we are looking at. I am looking forward to getting that word out and I will stay with you and get you over the threshold and we will be doing projects together as I said. The longevity of the projects. We are not going to go 5 years and call it quits. WE are looking to do these projects with longevity, 20 years, 50 years, 100 years, and maybe some of these things will go 500 years. You may say: I won’t be around that long. That is right. You might not, but also you have the opportunity to appoint people as you get going with the projects having a way to further your projects as a legacy if you leave this earth and other people can take over. That is the whole idea. Other people can to us and we will be talking about how to do that.

Bruce: Everybody have a great night tonight. I want to thank Sue. I want to thank Bob. I want to thank Pastor Steven. I want to thank Pinkroses for doing a fantastic job on transcribing the Big Call. Everybody that is listening around the globe I appreciate the international audience that we have in Australia, New Zealand, Antarctica, Brazil, Central America, Europe, Middle East, Far East. Thank you for tuning in to the Big Call again. We appreciate you and thank you for your faithfulness and your patience that we all have had. Everybody have a good night. We will see what tomorrow brings. Good night Everybody. Good Bye.

THANK YOU BIG CALL AND BRUCE, HUGSSS

NOTE FOR THE BIG CALL AND BRUCE AND DINARLAND:

From August 1 – August 11, I will not be transcribing the Big Call. I just want everybody to know so no one is looking for my transcription notes of the Big Call for the dates of August 1, 6, and 8. I will resume transcribing the Big Call notes on August 13th. Thank you, love and hugs,

Pinkroses.

The Big Call w/ Bruce "Dingleberry" Dawson Intel Notes by PinkRoses 7/30/19 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum