Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
In a seminar for the International Company for smart card .. Nasiri: Achieving the objectives of the banking system in the government curriculum is necessary I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
In a seminar for the International Company for smart card .. Nasiri: Achieving the objectives of the banking system in the government curriculum is necessary I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
In a seminar for the International Company for smart card .. Nasiri: Achieving the objectives of the banking system in the government curriculum is necessary I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
In a seminar for the International Company for smart card .. Nasiri: Achieving the objectives of the banking system in the government curriculum is necessary I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
In a seminar for the International Company for smart card .. Nasiri: Achieving the objectives of the banking system in the government curriculum is necessary I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
In a seminar for the International Company for smart card .. Nasiri: Achieving the objectives of the banking system in the government curriculum is necessary I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
In a seminar for the International Company for smart card .. Nasiri: Achieving the objectives of the banking system in the government curriculum is necessary I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
In a seminar for the International Company for smart card .. Nasiri: Achieving the objectives of the banking system in the government curriculum is necessary I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
In a seminar for the International Company for smart card .. Nasiri: Achieving the objectives of the banking system in the government curriculum is necessary I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
In a seminar for the International Company for smart card .. Nasiri: Achieving the objectives of the banking system in the government curriculum is necessary I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
In a seminar for the International Company for smart card .. Nasiri: Achieving the objectives of the banking system in the government curriculum is necessary I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
In a seminar for the International Company for smart card .. Nasiri: Achieving the objectives of the banking system in the government curriculum is necessary I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
In a seminar for the International Company for smart card .. Nasiri: Achieving the objectives of the banking system in the government curriculum is necessary I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
In a seminar for the International Company for smart card .. Nasiri: Achieving the objectives of the banking system in the government curriculum is necessary I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
In a seminar for the International Company for smart card .. Nasiri: Achieving the objectives of the banking system in the government curriculum is necessary I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
In a seminar for the International Company for smart card .. Nasiri: Achieving the objectives of the banking system in the government curriculum is necessary I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
In a seminar for the International Company for smart card .. Nasiri: Achieving the objectives of the banking system in the government curriculum is necessary I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
In a seminar for the International Company for smart card .. Nasiri: Achieving the objectives of the banking system in the government curriculum is necessary I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
In a seminar for the International Company for smart card .. Nasiri: Achieving the objectives of the banking system in the government curriculum is necessary I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
In a seminar for the International Company for smart card .. Nasiri: Achieving the objectives of the banking system in the government curriculum is necessary I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

In a seminar for the International Company for smart card .. Nasiri: Achieving the objectives of the banking system in the government curriculum is necessary

Go down

In a seminar for the International Company for smart card .. Nasiri: Achieving the objectives of the banking system in the government curriculum is necessary Empty In a seminar for the International Company for smart card .. Nasiri: Achieving the objectives of the banking system in the government curriculum is necessary

Post by claud39 Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:37 pm

In a seminar for the International Company for smart card .. Nasiri: Achieving the objectives of the banking system in the government curriculum is necessary

31/07/2019

In a seminar for the International Company for smart card .. Nasiri: Achieving the objectives of the banking system in the government curriculum is necessary Received_344531386439289-1-660x330

(Independent) .. Economic and banking consultant Samir Nusairi called for extraordinary efforts to achieve the objectives of the banking contained in fourth pillar (strengthening the economy) in the government curriculum in accordance with the timetable.

"The need to address banking risks, especially the risks of e-operation, and determine the role to be played by banks and electronic payment companies in order to reduce technical and financial crimes in operations, Electronic payment of electronic cards and ATMs. " 

The banking system 

explained Nasiri goals to be achieved by the banking sector is to develop the Iraqi banking system and enhance confidence with citizens, and turn the banks to its basic function of lending for development, as well as banks that do not provide loans and banking facilities to help development lose its meaning as banks, To be determined by the Central Bank.

He pointed out that the banks are the burden of development and the importance of the Ministry of Finance and the Central Bank to support banks and develop their functions and not rely on the existence of the window of currency, and to move from the economy of paper currency to the economy of electronic currency and electronic, and withdraw funds outside the banking cycle, and the introduction to the banking system. 

Providing loans

"The real role of the banks is to provide loans and banking facilities and move from the role of banking to the developmental role, but there are two important observations must be taken into account with regard to the subject of the provision of loans and banking facilities to stimulate the economy, the first nature of the activities of banks depends on the nature of activities of economic sectors, As long as the economic activity is concentrated in trade (imports), the activity of banks remains focused on external transfers and related ones. So unless the other sectors (industry, agriculture, tourism and others) move to expect diversification of banking activity. 

Serious loans and 
stated that without control of imports will not rise those sectors, which explains the lack of progress on serious loans through the initiative of the Central Bank. 

Legal environment

The second observation requires providing the legal environment and extending the rule of law in order to eliminate the phenomenon of default in the repayment of loans and thus reluctance of banks to provide loans and facilities .. 

Nusiri answered questions about the role of electronic payment companies, saying: "The role of electronic payment companies as companies supported for banking In attributing the government's orientations and the instructions of the Central Bank in achieving the goals of the governmental curriculum. Here, "the research and development activities of the new banking products industry, the improvement of banks' performance through new inputs to modern technologies, D modern banking techniques developed world countries have preceded us to it. "

https://www.mustaqila.com/%d9%81%d9%8a-%d9%86%d8%af%d9%88%d8%a9-%d9%84%d9%84%d8%b4%d8%b1%d9%83%d8%a9-%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%b9%d8%a7%d9%84%d9%85%d9%8a%d8%a9-%d9%84%d9%84%d8%a8%d8%b7%d8%a7%d9%82%d8%a9-%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%b0%d9%83%d9%8a/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum