Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Industry: Granting 74 licenses to establish industrial projects for graduates I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Industry: Granting 74 licenses to establish industrial projects for graduates I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Industry: Granting 74 licenses to establish industrial projects for graduates I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Industry: Granting 74 licenses to establish industrial projects for graduates I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Industry: Granting 74 licenses to establish industrial projects for graduates I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Industry: Granting 74 licenses to establish industrial projects for graduates I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Industry: Granting 74 licenses to establish industrial projects for graduates I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Industry: Granting 74 licenses to establish industrial projects for graduates I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Industry: Granting 74 licenses to establish industrial projects for graduates I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Industry: Granting 74 licenses to establish industrial projects for graduates I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Industry: Granting 74 licenses to establish industrial projects for graduates I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Industry: Granting 74 licenses to establish industrial projects for graduates I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Industry: Granting 74 licenses to establish industrial projects for graduates I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Industry: Granting 74 licenses to establish industrial projects for graduates I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Industry: Granting 74 licenses to establish industrial projects for graduates I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Industry: Granting 74 licenses to establish industrial projects for graduates I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Industry: Granting 74 licenses to establish industrial projects for graduates I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Industry: Granting 74 licenses to establish industrial projects for graduates I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Industry: Granting 74 licenses to establish industrial projects for graduates I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Industry: Granting 74 licenses to establish industrial projects for graduates I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Industry: Granting 74 licenses to establish industrial projects for graduates

Go down

Industry: Granting 74 licenses to establish industrial projects for graduates Empty Industry: Granting 74 licenses to establish industrial projects for graduates

Post by claud39 Wed Jul 31, 2019 7:00 am

Industry: Granting 74 licenses to establish industrial projects for graduates

07/31/2019

Industry: Granting 74 licenses to establish industrial projects for graduates 8650

Economy News Baghdad

The Ministry of Industry and Minerals announced on Wednesday that dozens of leaves have been awarded for the establishment of projects that have been distributed among industries with extensive and innovative use to support graduates.

The media spokesman in the ministry, Abdul Wahid al-Shammari said in a statement quoted by the official newspaper "Sabah" and read by "Economy News" that the ministry "as part of its plan to activate and revitalize the private sector and reduce the number of job seekers, has granted 74 leave for graduates, as part of its initiative to support This task slide. " 

"The production of these projects varied and included all the necessary daily-use industries including dairy, dates, salt, nuts, molasses, healthy waters, desserts, pastries and ovens, as well as other products such as paper cups, soap, tissues, detergents, plastic and nylon bags." 

Al-Shammari said that "the establishment of the projects was also awarded to textile products such as sewing, carpeting and socks manufacturing, as well as the construction industries including Block, Sandwich Penel and Flankot, as well as engineering projects including heaters and electrical appliances."

The projects, which will see the light soon, "included the production of many innovative industries through which the Directorate General for Industrial Development to achieve widespread, as granted licenses to produce engineering software projects, packaging and drink energy and honey production, in addition to printing fabrics and wheelchairs, Stressing the keenness of the Directorate to provide the private sector with the best of the old industries with technology in order to keep pace with the industries of the developed world.

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=17396
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum