Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Agreement on Free Trade Area between Iraq and Kuwait at the Experts' Table I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Agreement on Free Trade Area between Iraq and Kuwait at the Experts' Table I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Agreement on Free Trade Area between Iraq and Kuwait at the Experts' Table I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Agreement on Free Trade Area between Iraq and Kuwait at the Experts' Table I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Agreement on Free Trade Area between Iraq and Kuwait at the Experts' Table I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Agreement on Free Trade Area between Iraq and Kuwait at the Experts' Table I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Agreement on Free Trade Area between Iraq and Kuwait at the Experts' Table I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Agreement on Free Trade Area between Iraq and Kuwait at the Experts' Table I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Agreement on Free Trade Area between Iraq and Kuwait at the Experts' Table I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Agreement on Free Trade Area between Iraq and Kuwait at the Experts' Table I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Agreement on Free Trade Area between Iraq and Kuwait at the Experts' Table I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Agreement on Free Trade Area between Iraq and Kuwait at the Experts' Table I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Agreement on Free Trade Area between Iraq and Kuwait at the Experts' Table I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Agreement on Free Trade Area between Iraq and Kuwait at the Experts' Table I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Agreement on Free Trade Area between Iraq and Kuwait at the Experts' Table I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Agreement on Free Trade Area between Iraq and Kuwait at the Experts' Table I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Agreement on Free Trade Area between Iraq and Kuwait at the Experts' Table I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Agreement on Free Trade Area between Iraq and Kuwait at the Experts' Table I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Agreement on Free Trade Area between Iraq and Kuwait at the Experts' Table I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Agreement on Free Trade Area between Iraq and Kuwait at the Experts' Table I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Agreement on Free Trade Area between Iraq and Kuwait at the Experts' Table

Go down

Agreement on Free Trade Area between Iraq and Kuwait at the Experts' Table Empty Agreement on Free Trade Area between Iraq and Kuwait at the Experts' Table

Post by RamblerNash Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:46 pm

Agreement on Free Trade Area between Iraq and Kuwait at the Experts' Table

Agreement on Free Trade Area between Iraq and Kuwait at the Experts' Table Whatsapp-image-2019-07-27-at-11-11-37-am

2019/07/27 03:49:39

In an official presence and the private sector, the Baghdad Economic Forum, in cooperation with the Economic Elite Group, organized an economic workshop titled "Iraq's Trade Relations with Neighboring Countries, Benefits and Costs within the Framework of International Trade Relations". Free.

Economic challenges

The head of the Baghdad Economic Forum Fares Al-Salman focused his paper on the Gulf oil conflict and the agreement to establish a free trade area between Iraq and Kuwait, and address the economic and political challenges facing the State of Kuwait and its economic relations with its regional environment. He gave a brief explanation on the reality of these relations and agreements concluded On the distribution of common wealth with neighboring countries.

He said: "The Baghdad Economic Forum proposes the formation of a voluntary advisory council of Iraqi competencies to support and strengthen the Iraqi negotiator in defense of national rights and national security of Iraq."

Joint investment

He pointed out that "we should consider the Kuwaiti strategy as one package, although Kuwait has marketed it individually to cover and facilitate the promotion of: the Greater Mubarak Port Project, the joint venture agreement for the joint oil fields, the railway project, the agreement with China for the economic investment of the islands of Warba, Boubyan areas of northern Kuwait, amending the Kuwaiti constitution to allow the non-Muslimization of non-Muslims. "

"The strategic economic agreement with China will make the Kuwait islands adjacent to Iraq and the northern Kuwait region an advanced Chinese economic colony that can manufacture Chinese goods, which can be a national product of Kuwait (and possibly nationalities and other characteristics as needed) And neighboring countries and the Eastern Mediterranean region, Europe, as well as the exploitation of Iraqi territory and railways to reach Turkey and the ports of the eastern Mediterranean and from them to the European market.

He urged "the Iraqi negotiator to take into consideration Iraq's geographic location and demographic strength, sources of wealth, military strength," pointing out that it is a Muslim partnership project will not live long unless it is balanced and fair, so the parties must go towards the project of real economic integration, Or to enter a more advanced phase of the project of economic integration is that the Iraqi government proposes to the Kuwaiti government a project alternative to the package of proposed agreements, the project of the Confederation Union, similar to the Union of Lowlands (the Netherlands and Belgium), as well as the European common market.

Industry and agriculture

Member of the Baghdad Economic Forum Ikram Abdul-Aziz stood at the Jordanian-Jordanian trade agreement and its various points. She pointed out that the conclusion of this agreement on the negative side is the weakness of the local producer against the importer and its effects on the local industry and agriculture because of raising customs tariffs on Jordanian products entering Iraq. In terms of oil where it will be sold at prices lower than the world price, while the positive side is to facilitate trade exchange and development of human resources operating in various sectors, as well as a new outlet for the export of crude oil.

Treaty-making

The representative of the Ministry of Commerce, Musab Osama, stood at the secondary framework for the conclusion of treaties under the 1969 Vienna Convention.

Osama lashed out on the Iraqi Law of Treaties No. 35 of 2015 and the most important terms and definitions and the role of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in this matter.

Forms of agreements

Turn d. Faleh al-Zubaidi of the Faculty of Management and Economics University Mustansiriya address the importance of trade agreements with neighboring countries of Iraq and said: "The conclusion of trade and political agreements and any form of agreements between countries, must be based on common interests between them and what can result from those agreements of mutual benefits and interest The most important of which is the geographic factor which is of great importance between the neighboring countries as well as the common cultural dimension and religious and ethnic rapprochement. "

Economic dimension

He pointed out that "the neighboring countries of Iraq seek to conclude agreements with Iraq because of the potential of the impact and influence with him for the most important reasons that the country is mediating a region is very important and dangerous because of its geographical location and the countries of the region strategic depth, similar to Iraq with Turkey and Iran and Syria, Of the diversity of national, religious and sectarian, as well as that Iraq is of great importance in the hearts of the peoples of the region in general because of its cultural status and historical depth, as well as the economic dimension and is the most important factors that push those countries to conclude agreements with Iraq after the release of many wars and international sanctions and the blockade of its economy, So that all countries are trying to increase exports to Iraq to achieve substantial material gains. In view of these countries, the Iraqi market is an important commercial project for them. "

LINK

Agreement on Free Trade Area between Iraq and Kuwait at the Experts' Table 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum