Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Mark Zerfoss (aka MarkZ): "At redemption centers they are working today and have been asked to cancel their vacations for the near future" 7/23/19 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Mark Zerfoss (aka MarkZ): "At redemption centers they are working today and have been asked to cancel their vacations for the near future" 7/23/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Mark Zerfoss (aka MarkZ): "At redemption centers they are working today and have been asked to cancel their vacations for the near future" 7/23/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Mark Zerfoss (aka MarkZ): "At redemption centers they are working today and have been asked to cancel their vacations for the near future" 7/23/19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Mark Zerfoss (aka MarkZ): "At redemption centers they are working today and have been asked to cancel their vacations for the near future" 7/23/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Mark Zerfoss (aka MarkZ): "At redemption centers they are working today and have been asked to cancel their vacations for the near future" 7/23/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Mark Zerfoss (aka MarkZ): "At redemption centers they are working today and have been asked to cancel their vacations for the near future" 7/23/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Mark Zerfoss (aka MarkZ): "At redemption centers they are working today and have been asked to cancel their vacations for the near future" 7/23/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Mark Zerfoss (aka MarkZ): "At redemption centers they are working today and have been asked to cancel their vacations for the near future" 7/23/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Mark Zerfoss (aka MarkZ): "At redemption centers they are working today and have been asked to cancel their vacations for the near future" 7/23/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Mark Zerfoss (aka MarkZ): "At redemption centers they are working today and have been asked to cancel their vacations for the near future" 7/23/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Mark Zerfoss (aka MarkZ): "At redemption centers they are working today and have been asked to cancel their vacations for the near future" 7/23/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Mark Zerfoss (aka MarkZ): "At redemption centers they are working today and have been asked to cancel their vacations for the near future" 7/23/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Mark Zerfoss (aka MarkZ): "At redemption centers they are working today and have been asked to cancel their vacations for the near future" 7/23/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Mark Zerfoss (aka MarkZ): "At redemption centers they are working today and have been asked to cancel their vacations for the near future" 7/23/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Mark Zerfoss (aka MarkZ): "At redemption centers they are working today and have been asked to cancel their vacations for the near future" 7/23/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Mark Zerfoss (aka MarkZ): "At redemption centers they are working today and have been asked to cancel their vacations for the near future" 7/23/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Mark Zerfoss (aka MarkZ): "At redemption centers they are working today and have been asked to cancel their vacations for the near future" 7/23/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Mark Zerfoss (aka MarkZ): "At redemption centers they are working today and have been asked to cancel their vacations for the near future" 7/23/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Mark Zerfoss (aka MarkZ): "At redemption centers they are working today and have been asked to cancel their vacations for the near future" 7/23/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Mark Zerfoss (aka MarkZ): "At redemption centers they are working today and have been asked to cancel their vacations for the near future" 7/23/19

2 posters

Go down

Mark Zerfoss (aka MarkZ): "At redemption centers they are working today and have been asked to cancel their vacations for the near future" 7/23/19 Empty Mark Zerfoss (aka MarkZ): "At redemption centers they are working today and have been asked to cancel their vacations for the near future" 7/23/19

Post by RamblerNash Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:48 pm

MZ: Lots of power outages today in my area.…..they are working in it. If my stream stops….its not cabal or anything….Just lots of storms in area

MZ: We are hearing from Asia they are pulling people in and preparing for it to go.

MZ:  Military sources and Iraqi sources say its anytime between now and mid August…..they feel this is it now and is going to be finished this time.

MZ: I personally do not think we will be waiting 3 more weeks……not with all the positive chatter from everyone involved.

Member:  Mark....So they are being KAWAITED !! They did that then...and when they said that they released the RV the next day!!

MZ: Yes when Kuwait was revalued……they took out a big ad saying they were not going to RV…then they did it that afternoon….big fake out’

MZ: My Iraqi contractor friend is excited as he has been asked to compute new rates for his employees. They think the new rate is very close. 

Member:  all reports from Iraq is it they are done just waiting on someone to push the button to have a rate change

Member:  ktfa Frank Villa is returning to the mainland from Hawaii because he has been waiting for two months and nothing has happened

MZ: At redemption centers they are working today and have been asked to cancel their vacations for the near future….this is good news for us

MZ: My Bond contact in Zurich is supposed to be in his appointment at 4pm Zurich time which is right about now…he is hoping to have proof of funds today…...hopefully we will have news on that when I have a stream later today.

MZ: Another Europe exchange with Super Petchelli bonds  is scheduled for tomorrow morning.

Member:  It’s always Tomorrow……….Tomorrow never comes

Nflrmingjr:  THAT IS BECAUSE TOMORROW IS ALWAYS TODAY

MZ: In DC: With indictments and arrests there are rumors tomorrow will be a lot of “fireworks”

MZ: They are supposed to start seating the Grand Jury today….west coast time. It could take weeks to seat the jury….but its starting today..Info from a very good interpol source.  This grand jury is about the reset delay and Where we are at…Who is involved……ect……..

Q: Can they reset before they finish seating the grand jury?

MZ: Yes and that’s what I think will happen.

Member:  There has been a Grand Jury in GITMO about 9/11. Started 1/28...

MZ: As far as having a CMKX call ….noone wants to commit to putting their future and family at risk by coming on a stream to talk about CMKX

Q: Any possibility of 800 numbers today?

MZ: Seems like there is a lot of folks thinking we could see 800 numbers today. We have to wait and see

Nflemingjr:  WE HAVE GOTTEN SOME GOOD NEWS BUT WE ARE NOT ABLE TO PROVIDE IT AT THIS TIME BECAUSE WE HAVE NOT BEEN GIVEN PERMISSION TO SHARE JUST YET, BUT YOU JUST MIGHT SEE THE RESULTS OF WHAT HAS TAKEN PLACE WITHIN THE LAST TWO DAYS.

Q:  CAN THEY SIMPLY PUT PROBLEM COUNTRIES IN A FUTURE BASKET?

MZ: That is exactly what they are going to do.

Q: A lot of gurus said they have been asked to go quiet

MZ: I was asked to go quiet…..but I think we owe more to you all then to the PTB who want to keep things hidden …..

Member:  Trump's Space Force was created in order acquire classified technologies from secret government programs for future public disclosure.The QFS has secretly been in operation for 2 months for 193 countries

Member:  Dee and Sam’s Economics Dee Gross and Sam Oliver July 23, 2019 https://marcfabersblog.blogspot.com/2019/07/marc-faber-discusses-whats-going-on-in.html

Part 1 Sam Oliver The movement from a stronger dollar with higher interest rates to a weaker dollar with lower interest rates is a movement that will change everything in the market place. The world economy is about to be turned upside down. In the past, I shared with you that gold and the dollar have gone different ways in value on the market charts. The same is true with the other currencies around the world as well.

Part 2 Sam Oliver The dollar as the World Reserve Currency was the last shoe to drop, and it has caused a need for change to occur everywhere. Now, turn that same chart on the dollar upside down and you get the dollar and gold traveling upward together with this new repositioning taking place in the market come Thursday as new decisions on the dollar are made.. A weaker dollar will create changes in the stock market, so you can expect some changes there. Money has been shifted around a great deal

Part 3 Sam Oliver So much is now hidden in assets all over the world to repay debts. One thing is for sure, the bond markets are still hurting, and they need help. A lower dollar will ease those tensions with more liquidity coming into the market. Many currency charts will be turned upside down to follow the financial charts in the gold market as our currency goes to a weaker dollar to level off trade prices and exchange rates giving more liquidity to the global markets. Each currency will follow

Part 4 Sam Oliver Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss. It is possible now to exchange into a new financial system with new exchange rates that will be following the path gold has set as a standard. It has been the path that has never wavered since the beginning of time. There is a reason why gold is the standard by which all is measured, and it has, is, and will continue to transform the global markets long after each of us are gone. Sam Oliver

Dee and Sam’s Economics Dee Gross and Sam Oliver July 23, 2019 https://www.whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/presidential-determination-pursuant-section-303-defense-production-act-1950-amended-6/

Member:  : https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-07-22/army-lets-slip-that-it-s-conducting-secret-operation-around-d-c

MZ:  https://thedailycoin.org/2019/07/22/our-ruling-elites-have-no-idea-how-much-we-want-to-see-them-all-in-prison-jumpsuits/

Mark Zerfoss (aka MarkZ): "At redemption centers they are working today and have been asked to cancel their vacations for the near future" 7/23/19 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Mark Zerfoss (aka MarkZ): "At redemption centers they are working today and have been asked to cancel their vacations for the near future" 7/23/19 Empty Re: Mark Zerfoss (aka MarkZ): "At redemption centers they are working today and have been asked to cancel their vacations for the near future" 7/23/19

Post by Captain259 Wed Jul 24, 2019 9:50 pm

-----------------------------------------------BULLSHIT-------------------------------------------------------

Captain259
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum