Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Guru Enorrste says if they go to a float & if they get to 8.1% you're going to make a lot of money.  A lot of money.  That's all I can say. I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Guru Enorrste says if they go to a float & if they get to 8.1% you're going to make a lot of money.  A lot of money.  That's all I can say. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Guru Enorrste says if they go to a float & if they get to 8.1% you're going to make a lot of money.  A lot of money.  That's all I can say. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Guru Enorrste says if they go to a float & if they get to 8.1% you're going to make a lot of money.  A lot of money.  That's all I can say. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Guru Enorrste says if they go to a float & if they get to 8.1% you're going to make a lot of money.  A lot of money.  That's all I can say. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Guru Enorrste says if they go to a float & if they get to 8.1% you're going to make a lot of money.  A lot of money.  That's all I can say. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Guru Enorrste says if they go to a float & if they get to 8.1% you're going to make a lot of money.  A lot of money.  That's all I can say. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Guru Enorrste says if they go to a float & if they get to 8.1% you're going to make a lot of money.  A lot of money.  That's all I can say. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Guru Enorrste says if they go to a float & if they get to 8.1% you're going to make a lot of money.  A lot of money.  That's all I can say. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Guru Enorrste says if they go to a float & if they get to 8.1% you're going to make a lot of money.  A lot of money.  That's all I can say. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Guru Enorrste says if they go to a float & if they get to 8.1% you're going to make a lot of money.  A lot of money.  That's all I can say. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Guru Enorrste says if they go to a float & if they get to 8.1% you're going to make a lot of money.  A lot of money.  That's all I can say. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Guru Enorrste says if they go to a float & if they get to 8.1% you're going to make a lot of money.  A lot of money.  That's all I can say. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Guru Enorrste says if they go to a float & if they get to 8.1% you're going to make a lot of money.  A lot of money.  That's all I can say. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Guru Enorrste says if they go to a float & if they get to 8.1% you're going to make a lot of money.  A lot of money.  That's all I can say. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Guru Enorrste says if they go to a float & if they get to 8.1% you're going to make a lot of money.  A lot of money.  That's all I can say. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Guru Enorrste says if they go to a float & if they get to 8.1% you're going to make a lot of money.  A lot of money.  That's all I can say. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Guru Enorrste says if they go to a float & if they get to 8.1% you're going to make a lot of money.  A lot of money.  That's all I can say. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Guru Enorrste says if they go to a float & if they get to 8.1% you're going to make a lot of money.  A lot of money.  That's all I can say. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Guru Enorrste says if they go to a float & if they get to 8.1% you're going to make a lot of money.  A lot of money.  That's all I can say. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Guru Enorrste says if they go to a float & if they get to 8.1% you're going to make a lot of money. A lot of money. That's all I can say.

Go down

Guru Enorrste says if they go to a float & if they get to 8.1% you're going to make a lot of money.  A lot of money.  That's all I can say. Empty Guru Enorrste says if they go to a float & if they get to 8.1% you're going to make a lot of money. A lot of money. That's all I can say.

Post by Ponee Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:21 pm

Newshound Guru Enorrste 

Question: ...do you think this float may cause a meteoric rise in the value...it's going to skyrocket in value quickly...?...

The CBI has very cautiously moved step-by-step to get every single thing they can think of in place.  

When they pull that trigger they are going to have controls just like they've put controls for the last three or four years.  They are going to have controls that will allow them to control the rise of the float.  

What they don't want is meteoric. 

It will be too scary for them.  They have to control it...I do think it's going to go quickly. 

I think within 3 years we'll see $3.00.  That's my own personal opinion...but I do think they're not stupid and if it starts to be crazy they are to put a ratchet in there...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  Question:  8.1% - would that translate to very much inflationary pressure?  There is no direct connection between the rate of growth of the GDP in Iraq and the value of the dinar.  The dinar is currently fixed in value.  

If however the Gross Domestic Product of Iraq triples next year from the current 3% or whatever it is to 8.1% that is enormous economic growth.  

Take America, Under Obama we never got above 2%.  

Trump got us to 3.3% and we have the hugest economy in the world in two years...and it's only 3.3% so if Iraq goes from 3% to 8% in 7 to 10 months or all of next year which is 18 months that is truly phenomenal growth... 

.It's like what happened in China when we allowed them into the WTO.  They went up to 12% growth.  That's how China became a threat to us.  We made that happen. 

Anyway, if they [Iraq] go to that point the pressure on the dinar's value which is currently fixed would be enormous and they would be foolish not to let it float to reduce the inflationary pressure...there is no direct connection between 8.1% and how much money we're going to make. 

But I can say this, if they go to a float and if they get to 8.1% you're going to make a lot of money.  A lot of money.  That's all I can say.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum