Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
 Al Rasheed Bank explains the types of loans and advances to citizens and employees and their instructions I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 Al Rasheed Bank explains the types of loans and advances to citizens and employees and their instructions I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 Al Rasheed Bank explains the types of loans and advances to citizens and employees and their instructions I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 Al Rasheed Bank explains the types of loans and advances to citizens and employees and their instructions I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 Al Rasheed Bank explains the types of loans and advances to citizens and employees and their instructions I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 Al Rasheed Bank explains the types of loans and advances to citizens and employees and their instructions I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 Al Rasheed Bank explains the types of loans and advances to citizens and employees and their instructions I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 Al Rasheed Bank explains the types of loans and advances to citizens and employees and their instructions I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 Al Rasheed Bank explains the types of loans and advances to citizens and employees and their instructions I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 Al Rasheed Bank explains the types of loans and advances to citizens and employees and their instructions I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 Al Rasheed Bank explains the types of loans and advances to citizens and employees and their instructions I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 Al Rasheed Bank explains the types of loans and advances to citizens and employees and their instructions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 Al Rasheed Bank explains the types of loans and advances to citizens and employees and their instructions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 Al Rasheed Bank explains the types of loans and advances to citizens and employees and their instructions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 Al Rasheed Bank explains the types of loans and advances to citizens and employees and their instructions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 Al Rasheed Bank explains the types of loans and advances to citizens and employees and their instructions I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 Al Rasheed Bank explains the types of loans and advances to citizens and employees and their instructions I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 Al Rasheed Bank explains the types of loans and advances to citizens and employees and their instructions I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 Al Rasheed Bank explains the types of loans and advances to citizens and employees and their instructions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 Al Rasheed Bank explains the types of loans and advances to citizens and employees and their instructions I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Al Rasheed Bank explains the types of loans and advances to citizens and employees and their instructions

Go down

Al Rasheed Bank explains the types of loans and advances to citizens and employees and their instructions Empty Al Rasheed Bank explains the types of loans and advances to citizens and employees and their instructions

Post by claud39 Thu Jul 18, 2019 7:45 am

Al Rasheed Bank explains the types of loans and advances to citizens and employees and their instructions

18/07/2019

Al Rasheed Bank explains the types of loans and advances to citizens and employees and their instructions 16305

Economy News - Baghdad

Al-Rafidain Bank published the types and instructions of loans and advances to citizens and employees, and varied loans and advances between project loans and advances of retirees and advances of married and housing loans.
Types of loans and advances:

1. Small and craft projects loans.

The loan is granted to the owners of the small industrial projects approved and registered in the Federation of Iraqi Industries, the maximum amount of the loan, which is equivalent to (12000) twelve thousand US dollars.

Loan period (4) years (first year qualification).

And paid in equal quarterly installments (every three months).

With a total interest rate of 6% per annum borne by the Ministry of Finance in full.

2 - The predecessor of retirees

The minimum amount of the advance payment (1,500,000) million and a half million and the maximum (3,000,000) three million dinars according to the salary of the pension.

The guarantor is a government employee of permanent or retired employees, provided that the total deductions (50%) of the salary shall not exceed.

Interest rate is 8%.

3 - lending the staff of the Bank of Rasheed and a number of ministries for housing and construction.

4. Pre-marriage (suspended until further notice).

The amount of the advance payment (3,000,000) three million dinars.

Interest rate (4%).

The National Insurance Company shall be the guarantor to pay the advance payment against a guarantee of ten thousand of the amount of the advance, which the banking system collects in advance and transfers to the National Insurance Company.

5 - Housing loans for citizens who own land plots in Rusafa by Baghdad and a number of governorates note that Karkh and some other provinces belong to Rafidain Bank (suspended until further notice).

The amount of the loan (30.000.000) thirty million dinars.

Loan period (15 years).

Interest rate (8%) per annum.

They are awarded in equal increments.

Securing the mortgage of the bank.

6. Individual and joint venture loans.

The amount of the loan from (2-10) million dinars.

Loan period is two years and grace period (3 months).

Interest rate (12%).

Warranty / Guarantor.

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=17277
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Al Rasheed Bank explains the types of loans and advances to citizens and employees and their instructions Empty Al-Rasheed grants advances ranging from 5 to 10 million dinars for employees with palm cards

Post by claud39 Thu Jul 18, 2019 7:47 am

Al-Rasheed grants advances ranging from 5 to 10 million dinars for employees with palm cards

07/18/2019

Al Rasheed Bank explains the types of loans and advances to citizens and employees and their instructions 16323

Economy News - Baghdad

Al-Rasheed Bank announced on Thursday that it had granted advances ranging from 5 to 10 million dinars for employees with a palm card.

The bank's information office said in a statement read by "Economy News" that "has been launched advances ranging from 5 to 10 million dinars, according to the salary limits for employees with Nakheel card and without a sponsor."

The bank said that "the submission is made after receipt of the first salary and be through the branches of the bank in Baghdad and the provinces," calling on all departments wishing to benefit from that service and other services accelerate the settlement of salaries of employees to enable the bank to promote their transactions as soon as possible.

Al-Rasheed Bank has started over the past years to grant advances and loans to citizens and employees according to certain mechanisms and controls.

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=17287
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum