Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
TRIBIL Customs registers revenues exceeding one billion dinars on Wednesday I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
TRIBIL Customs registers revenues exceeding one billion dinars on Wednesday I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
TRIBIL Customs registers revenues exceeding one billion dinars on Wednesday I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
TRIBIL Customs registers revenues exceeding one billion dinars on Wednesday I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
TRIBIL Customs registers revenues exceeding one billion dinars on Wednesday I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
TRIBIL Customs registers revenues exceeding one billion dinars on Wednesday I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
TRIBIL Customs registers revenues exceeding one billion dinars on Wednesday I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
TRIBIL Customs registers revenues exceeding one billion dinars on Wednesday I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
TRIBIL Customs registers revenues exceeding one billion dinars on Wednesday I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
TRIBIL Customs registers revenues exceeding one billion dinars on Wednesday I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
TRIBIL Customs registers revenues exceeding one billion dinars on Wednesday I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
TRIBIL Customs registers revenues exceeding one billion dinars on Wednesday I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
TRIBIL Customs registers revenues exceeding one billion dinars on Wednesday I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
TRIBIL Customs registers revenues exceeding one billion dinars on Wednesday I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
TRIBIL Customs registers revenues exceeding one billion dinars on Wednesday I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
TRIBIL Customs registers revenues exceeding one billion dinars on Wednesday I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
TRIBIL Customs registers revenues exceeding one billion dinars on Wednesday I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
TRIBIL Customs registers revenues exceeding one billion dinars on Wednesday I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
TRIBIL Customs registers revenues exceeding one billion dinars on Wednesday I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
TRIBIL Customs registers revenues exceeding one billion dinars on Wednesday I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

TRIBIL Customs registers revenues exceeding one billion dinars on Wednesday

Go down

TRIBIL Customs registers revenues exceeding one billion dinars on Wednesday Empty TRIBIL Customs registers revenues exceeding one billion dinars on Wednesday

Post by claud39 Thu Jul 18, 2019 7:41 am

TRIBIL Customs registers revenues exceeding one billion dinars on Wednesday

18/07/2019

TRIBIL Customs registers revenues exceeding one billion dinars on Wednesday 16311

Economy News - Baghdad

The General Administration of Customs announced on Thursday increased revenues in Trebil and the destruction of a shipment of human medicines at Basra International Airport.

The body said in a statement, informed by "Aktasid News", that "the customs center of Trebil border recorded a revenue daily (on Wednesday) exceeded one billion and a quarter billion dinars."

The Commission considered that the continued increase in the rates of revenue achieved in most of their customs centers comes as a natural result of the efforts of its cadres working there as well as the distinguished management during the current period of the life of the Commission.

The customs department of Basrah International Airport on Thursday destroyed a number of human medicines that had been seized by a traveler in violation of the import controls and regulations, confirming that the legal procedures were taken against it in accordance with the amended Customs Law No. 23 of 1984.

In its statement, the Authority called for paying great attention to the border ports and providing the requirements of the customs work, which lacks these outlets, despite the huge sums they generate for the public budget which was supposed to contribute to the development of its infrastructure and the focus of the department responsible for building it to seek the needs of the departments operating there.

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=17281
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum