Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
The Iraqi Deposit Guarantee Company announces the issuance of shares amounting to (45) billion dinars to the public for subscription I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The Iraqi Deposit Guarantee Company announces the issuance of shares amounting to (45) billion dinars to the public for subscription I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The Iraqi Deposit Guarantee Company announces the issuance of shares amounting to (45) billion dinars to the public for subscription I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The Iraqi Deposit Guarantee Company announces the issuance of shares amounting to (45) billion dinars to the public for subscription I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The Iraqi Deposit Guarantee Company announces the issuance of shares amounting to (45) billion dinars to the public for subscription I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The Iraqi Deposit Guarantee Company announces the issuance of shares amounting to (45) billion dinars to the public for subscription I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The Iraqi Deposit Guarantee Company announces the issuance of shares amounting to (45) billion dinars to the public for subscription I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The Iraqi Deposit Guarantee Company announces the issuance of shares amounting to (45) billion dinars to the public for subscription I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The Iraqi Deposit Guarantee Company announces the issuance of shares amounting to (45) billion dinars to the public for subscription I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The Iraqi Deposit Guarantee Company announces the issuance of shares amounting to (45) billion dinars to the public for subscription I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The Iraqi Deposit Guarantee Company announces the issuance of shares amounting to (45) billion dinars to the public for subscription I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The Iraqi Deposit Guarantee Company announces the issuance of shares amounting to (45) billion dinars to the public for subscription I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The Iraqi Deposit Guarantee Company announces the issuance of shares amounting to (45) billion dinars to the public for subscription I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The Iraqi Deposit Guarantee Company announces the issuance of shares amounting to (45) billion dinars to the public for subscription I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The Iraqi Deposit Guarantee Company announces the issuance of shares amounting to (45) billion dinars to the public for subscription I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The Iraqi Deposit Guarantee Company announces the issuance of shares amounting to (45) billion dinars to the public for subscription I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The Iraqi Deposit Guarantee Company announces the issuance of shares amounting to (45) billion dinars to the public for subscription I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The Iraqi Deposit Guarantee Company announces the issuance of shares amounting to (45) billion dinars to the public for subscription I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The Iraqi Deposit Guarantee Company announces the issuance of shares amounting to (45) billion dinars to the public for subscription I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The Iraqi Deposit Guarantee Company announces the issuance of shares amounting to (45) billion dinars to the public for subscription I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

The Iraqi Deposit Guarantee Company announces the issuance of shares amounting to (45) billion dinars to the public for subscription

Go down

The Iraqi Deposit Guarantee Company announces the issuance of shares amounting to (45) billion dinars to the public for subscription Empty The Iraqi Deposit Guarantee Company announces the issuance of shares amounting to (45) billion dinars to the public for subscription

Post by claud39 Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:08 pm

The Iraqi Deposit Guarantee Company announces the issuance of shares amounting to (45) billion dinars to the public for subscription

July 17, 2019

The Iraqi Deposit Guarantee Company announces the issuance of shares amounting to (45) billion dinars to the public for subscription Article-15633498419593

The Iraqi Deposit Guarantee Company announces the issuance of shares amounting to (45) billion dinars to the public for subscription File-156334706668091

»To view the Initial Offering Report, click here

https://cbi.iq/static/uploads/up/file-156334613960464.pdf

Declared

From / Company (Iraqi Deposit Guarantee) / Mixed Contribution / Under Establishment

To / the honorable public and the founders of the Iraqi Deposit Guarantee Company / mixed contribution

(M) The Memorandum of Incorporation

According to the provisions of Article (39)

(3) of the Companies Law No. (21 of 1997 amended) and in view of issuance

A decision approved by the Company Registrar from the Registrar of Companies on 27/6/2019.

The Founders Committee is pleased to invite the public to subscribe to the public offering in accordance with the following details:

1- The company's founding contract

In the name of God, the Merciful

Contract of incorporation

Iraqi Deposit Guarantee Company

Mixed contribution

First: Company Name

Iraqi Deposit Guarantee Company / Mixed Contribution.

Second: The headquarters of the company

The company is headquartered in Baghdad and has a decision by the Board of Directors of the Central Bank of Iraq as needed

Economic activities:

1. Opening branches or offices within Iraq under an annual plan.

2 - Close or merge any branch or office of its branches or offices.

Third: The purpose of the company and the nature of the work

The Company carries out the following purposes:

1. Gawtul Ghamtul and Shamaa Al-Jumhour Luda.

Inside Iraq.

2. Investing the Company's funds in the following areas of investment:

a. Deposit by the Board of Directors of fixed deposits by a decision of the Board of Directors.

B- Issuance of securities issued by the Ministry of Finance such as treasury bills, government bonds, and securities

And transfers issued by the Central Bank of Iraq and are connected to the secondary market.

3. Direct borrowing from the stock market or the issuance of the Sondat Korh to the capital and the resources of the municipality

To the provisions of Article (77) of the Companies Law No. 21 of 1997.

In order to carry out its activities, the Company has the following:

1. Coordinate and cooperate with the bank guarantee companies working in the Baludan Bank and the twinning contracts with them

The information, information, and training modules are available,

The Royal Decree No. 3 of 2016 or any applicable laws and the return of the proceeds of the

Central Bank of Iraq.

2 - Own the movable and immovable funds necessary to achieve market share and the costs of all legal transactions

In accordance with the laws in force or replace them.

3 - Doing all the work permitted by law in accordance with the public interest and the need of the company and in the manner of the merger

Company and laws.

4. The Company shall have the right to open the current accounts of the Central Bank of Iraq or any other fees approved by the banks

The Central Bank of Iraq shall be formed, withdrawn, accepted or otherwise implicated in commercial papers

And others of any kind.

Fourth: Capital:

(000,000,000,100) Dinoar (Malawi) Dinoar Iraqawi (Equatorial Guinea)

(000,000,000,100) The total value of the shares of Al-Shawam Al-Dahud,

Shares (cash).

The founders of the village of Rasumal, Shorka, in Mabloa (500,000,000.55) million (five hundred and fifty million)

(Iraqi) Value of one share One Iraqi Dinar Paid by the Fund Subsidies (25%) Mon is the share

(30%) Ministry of Finance, Ministry of Finance, Ministry of Finance,

Commercial and commercial huts, foreign hinterland branches, the Taiwan Red Crescent, the Twin Towers,

The contribution contained in the Schedule attached to the Contract is not an integral part of the Contract.

The rest of the capital of Al-Shoraka Al-Nawal (45%) is Mon-Ras Mawal Al-Shurka and Bambulla (000,000,000)

(Five and forty billion Iraqi dinars) and Duaar and Ahwar for the Sahih Alhahud Ruaitm Rahwa for the public and popular

Of the transactions mentioned in Article (39) of Companies Law No. 21 of 1997.

The entire cash money paid from the capital was deposited with the bank of the Iraqi Mercosi Bank / Al-Malawwa Founders

Establishment / code number (114.)

If the founders of the company decide to increase their capital, it shall be at a meeting of the general assembly of the company with a total approval

Al-Shawamat Al-Mawada (98 / second)

Shareholders and the Iraqi Mercantile Bank

For the year 1997.

Fifth: Laws and regulations governing:
All that is not stated in this document is the contracts and the laws of the Shawqatat Rakum 21 of 1997,
Guarantee of bank deposits No. (3) for the year 2016 and all issued instructions and directives issued
The Central Bank of Iraq and the general rules contained in the Iraqi laws and subject to the jurisdiction of the Iraqi judiciary.
2 - Number of shares offered for subscription (000.000.000.45) and forty five billion shares.
3 - the price per share is one dinar.
4. Subscription Location:
A - Musraq Al-Rasheed / Commercial Branch - Baghdad - Al-Rasheed Street / Al-Misarak Streets / Mujawar Musawraq
Al Rasheed General Administration No. )
B - Industrial Bank / Main Branch - Baghdad - Al - Sanak - Al - Rashid neighborhood - Mahalla 104 - Street 16
C- Musnak, the friendly development / the main furor - Bagdad - Korada - Indian food - Hui Babol 929-
.25412 / 1 Building 21 st
5. The subscription period shall be less than (30) thirty days and not more than (60) days.
6. The subscription date shall start on 21/7/2019 and the subscription shall be closed after a period of (30) days has elapsed in case of entitlement.
To the full amount of the Shares until the official working hours in the Al-Mizraq are terminated in the subscription process.
7 - The founders of the chain join in the most important of them, and the most important of them is the return of the beloved.
Thirty days from the beginning of the subscription or during the extension period of the subscription.
8. The signing of an agreement will be signed on a regular basis and above the articles of article (41)
the average .
9. The minimum number of shares to be subscribed shall be (000.000.500) Dinars of five hundred million
Dinoar for the Jamwhor and Pemblaoa (000.000.750) Dinoar Sawaa Mawawa and Mahzwon Maliwon Dinoar for Islamic Sweets
Financial investment companies and insurance and reinsurance companies have the highest priority to return their outstanding shares
(10,000,000,000) JD 10 billion dinars for the Jamhawar and Bambala (000.000.000.15) dinosaurs
Ten billion Dinars for Islamic sharks, investment sharks, twin hooks and twins
Taking into consideration the Money Laundering and Financing of Terrorism Law No. (39) of 2015.
10-نفقووووات تأسوووويس الشووووركة: تقوووودر User Name Remember Me? Password FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read نفقووووات التأسوووويس عنوووود انتهووووال الاجووورالات بحووودود
(000.000.650) JD six hundred and fifty million dinars can be increased and decreased.
 with respect .

Chairman of Founders Committee

https://cbi.iq/news/view/1194
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum