Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
During a visit to the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan, a delegation from the Central Statistical Organization and the Kurdistan Regional Statistics Authority briefed on the experience of implementing the electronic census I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
During a visit to the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan, a delegation from the Central Statistical Organization and the Kurdistan Regional Statistics Authority briefed on the experience of implementing the electronic census I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
During a visit to the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan, a delegation from the Central Statistical Organization and the Kurdistan Regional Statistics Authority briefed on the experience of implementing the electronic census I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
During a visit to the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan, a delegation from the Central Statistical Organization and the Kurdistan Regional Statistics Authority briefed on the experience of implementing the electronic census I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
During a visit to the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan, a delegation from the Central Statistical Organization and the Kurdistan Regional Statistics Authority briefed on the experience of implementing the electronic census I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
During a visit to the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan, a delegation from the Central Statistical Organization and the Kurdistan Regional Statistics Authority briefed on the experience of implementing the electronic census I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
During a visit to the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan, a delegation from the Central Statistical Organization and the Kurdistan Regional Statistics Authority briefed on the experience of implementing the electronic census I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
During a visit to the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan, a delegation from the Central Statistical Organization and the Kurdistan Regional Statistics Authority briefed on the experience of implementing the electronic census I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
During a visit to the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan, a delegation from the Central Statistical Organization and the Kurdistan Regional Statistics Authority briefed on the experience of implementing the electronic census I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
During a visit to the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan, a delegation from the Central Statistical Organization and the Kurdistan Regional Statistics Authority briefed on the experience of implementing the electronic census I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
During a visit to the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan, a delegation from the Central Statistical Organization and the Kurdistan Regional Statistics Authority briefed on the experience of implementing the electronic census I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
During a visit to the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan, a delegation from the Central Statistical Organization and the Kurdistan Regional Statistics Authority briefed on the experience of implementing the electronic census I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
During a visit to the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan, a delegation from the Central Statistical Organization and the Kurdistan Regional Statistics Authority briefed on the experience of implementing the electronic census I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
During a visit to the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan, a delegation from the Central Statistical Organization and the Kurdistan Regional Statistics Authority briefed on the experience of implementing the electronic census I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
During a visit to the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan, a delegation from the Central Statistical Organization and the Kurdistan Regional Statistics Authority briefed on the experience of implementing the electronic census I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
During a visit to the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan, a delegation from the Central Statistical Organization and the Kurdistan Regional Statistics Authority briefed on the experience of implementing the electronic census I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
During a visit to the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan, a delegation from the Central Statistical Organization and the Kurdistan Regional Statistics Authority briefed on the experience of implementing the electronic census I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
During a visit to the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan, a delegation from the Central Statistical Organization and the Kurdistan Regional Statistics Authority briefed on the experience of implementing the electronic census I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
During a visit to the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan, a delegation from the Central Statistical Organization and the Kurdistan Regional Statistics Authority briefed on the experience of implementing the electronic census I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
During a visit to the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan, a delegation from the Central Statistical Organization and the Kurdistan Regional Statistics Authority briefed on the experience of implementing the electronic census I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

During a visit to the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan, a delegation from the Central Statistical Organization and the Kurdistan Regional Statistics Authority briefed on the experience of implementing the electronic census

Go down

During a visit to the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan, a delegation from the Central Statistical Organization and the Kurdistan Regional Statistics Authority briefed on the experience of implementing the electronic census Empty During a visit to the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan, a delegation from the Central Statistical Organization and the Kurdistan Regional Statistics Authority briefed on the experience of implementing the electronic census

Post by claud39 Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:32 am

During a visit to the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan, a delegation from the Central Statistical Organization and the Kurdistan Regional Statistics Authority briefed on the experience of implementing the electronic census

2019-07-16

During a visit to the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan, a delegation from the Central Statistical Organization and the Kurdistan Regional Statistics Authority briefed on the experience of implementing the electronic census 156326933227050c8f2ff83eb1f6327bdf93331812--%D8%A7%D8%AD%D8%B5%D8%A7%D8%A1

With the participation of Ambassador Safia Al-Suhail / Ambassador of Iraq in the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan, a specialized technical team from the Central Statistical Organization and the Kurdistan Region Statistics Authority visited the Jordanian Department of Statistics in the presence of a number of advisors and experts from the Prime Minister and the United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA) The Hashemite University, which implemented successfully and ably in 2015 and take advantage of lessons learned from the experience for the purpose of preparation and readiness to develop the general plan for the census hoped to be implemented in Iraq in 2020.

https://mop.gov.iq/news/view/details?id=264

claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum