Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Abdul-Mahdi: Iraq sees the European Union as a key partner I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Abdul-Mahdi: Iraq sees the European Union as a key partner I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Abdul-Mahdi: Iraq sees the European Union as a key partner I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Abdul-Mahdi: Iraq sees the European Union as a key partner I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Abdul-Mahdi: Iraq sees the European Union as a key partner I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Abdul-Mahdi: Iraq sees the European Union as a key partner I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Abdul-Mahdi: Iraq sees the European Union as a key partner I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Abdul-Mahdi: Iraq sees the European Union as a key partner I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Abdul-Mahdi: Iraq sees the European Union as a key partner I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Abdul-Mahdi: Iraq sees the European Union as a key partner I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Abdul-Mahdi: Iraq sees the European Union as a key partner I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Abdul-Mahdi: Iraq sees the European Union as a key partner I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Abdul-Mahdi: Iraq sees the European Union as a key partner I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Abdul-Mahdi: Iraq sees the European Union as a key partner I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Abdul-Mahdi: Iraq sees the European Union as a key partner I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Abdul-Mahdi: Iraq sees the European Union as a key partner I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Abdul-Mahdi: Iraq sees the European Union as a key partner I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Abdul-Mahdi: Iraq sees the European Union as a key partner I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Abdul-Mahdi: Iraq sees the European Union as a key partner I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Abdul-Mahdi: Iraq sees the European Union as a key partner I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Abdul-Mahdi: Iraq sees the European Union as a key partner

Go down

Abdul-Mahdi: Iraq sees the European Union as a key partner Empty Abdul-Mahdi: Iraq sees the European Union as a key partner

Post by RamblerNash Mon Jul 15, 2019 12:13 am

Abdul-Mahdi: Iraq sees the European Union as a key partner

Abdul-Mahdi: Iraq sees the European Union as a key partner Doc-P-311329-636986307111344246

2019-07-13 11:50

Iraqi Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi said on Saturday that Iraq sees the EU as a key partner, stressing that Iraq is "an important success story in the region."

The Information Office said for Abdul - Mahdi , in a statement received, Alsumaria News, a copy of it, " The Prime Minister received today the High Representative for Foreign Policy in the European Union Federica Mgrena." " Iraq sees the EU as a key partner and has made important progress and we are still working in this direction," the

office quoted Abdul Mahdi as saying. " Iraq wants to encourage European investment in Iraq and increase cooperation in all fields, political, cultural, economic and social."

And between Abdul - Mahdi , said that " Iraq 's victory over Daesh feet heavy price, and the effects of this victory important for Iraq and the region and the world, including the European Union, and that the major countries to assess Iraq within reality as a state came out of the war and is now rise and strong and effective not as a state Stable and long-standing, and should consider the criteria applied in the classification of international relations to Iraq as a country began to settle after long wars, and therefore we need some kind of positive discrimination. "

For its part, Mgrena confirmed that they have seen Baghdad now is Machahdth the previous time, and that "there is a significant change for the better", indicating that " the main objective of her visit to Baghdad is to emphasize the EU 's support for Iraq politically, morally and financially, as well as to show solidarity with him . " .

" Iraq is one of the best partners of the European Union, and we commend the success of Iraq's balanced foreign policy in the region," she said, calling for "the continuation of this policy."

Mughrini pointed out that "the Iraqi-European positions are identical and the view of the region is similar, and that further cooperation will help in the success of the work on stability in the region and the world," stressing that "

LINK

Abdul-Mahdi: Iraq sees the European Union as a key partner 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum