Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
The Big Call w/ Bruce Intel Notes by PinkRoses 7/11/19 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The Big Call w/ Bruce Intel Notes by PinkRoses 7/11/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The Big Call w/ Bruce Intel Notes by PinkRoses 7/11/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The Big Call w/ Bruce Intel Notes by PinkRoses 7/11/19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The Big Call w/ Bruce Intel Notes by PinkRoses 7/11/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The Big Call w/ Bruce Intel Notes by PinkRoses 7/11/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The Big Call w/ Bruce Intel Notes by PinkRoses 7/11/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The Big Call w/ Bruce Intel Notes by PinkRoses 7/11/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The Big Call w/ Bruce Intel Notes by PinkRoses 7/11/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The Big Call w/ Bruce Intel Notes by PinkRoses 7/11/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The Big Call w/ Bruce Intel Notes by PinkRoses 7/11/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The Big Call w/ Bruce Intel Notes by PinkRoses 7/11/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The Big Call w/ Bruce Intel Notes by PinkRoses 7/11/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The Big Call w/ Bruce Intel Notes by PinkRoses 7/11/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The Big Call w/ Bruce Intel Notes by PinkRoses 7/11/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The Big Call w/ Bruce Intel Notes by PinkRoses 7/11/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The Big Call w/ Bruce Intel Notes by PinkRoses 7/11/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The Big Call w/ Bruce Intel Notes by PinkRoses 7/11/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The Big Call w/ Bruce Intel Notes by PinkRoses 7/11/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The Big Call w/ Bruce Intel Notes by PinkRoses 7/11/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

The Big Call w/ Bruce Intel Notes by PinkRoses 7/11/19

Go down

The Big Call w/ Bruce Intel Notes by PinkRoses 7/11/19 Empty The Big Call w/ Bruce Intel Notes by PinkRoses 7/11/19

Post by RamblerNash Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:34 am

Bruce: Welcome Everybody to the Big Call tonight. In some ways we got a lot of things yesterday that were moving right thru and today too a little bit. What we are finding out is at the Redemption Centers they are having to reenter activation codes if you will. They had to do that sometimes two or three times, and it takes a period of about 2.5 hours to do that. So, they are doing that to get ready for everything to come down the pipe here. We got the Forex with established rates ready to drop in. They were supposed to drop in last night, but I am not positive whether they did or not. I know we don’t really talk much about rates. Rates change, and they are variable and it doesn’t make a whole lot of sense to discuss them. Everybody is curious about rates and dates. I get that, but the Forex rates should be changing if they are not done by tomorrow. The rates seem on the bank screens are updating. I do not know if they have changed over, but they were supposed to populate this morning and be on the screens this morning. Now, obviously they need to come in as new rates before we go in for exchanges. So, this is one of the things that has to happen.

Bruce: So, where we stood yesterday was very interesting because we had a contingent of the Chinese Elders that were on route for very important high-level meetings yesterday. Came in and had a wonderful lunch yesterday, and basically were in agreement that most everything they wanted was done, was complete far enough that we have a Go signal ready to go. That was encouraging.

Bruce: Where we are right now is at the point we do have some security issues. There is still a lot of Aisle 3 going on, and there will be a lot as it continues on. We know that security concerns today that were supposed to be pretty much handled about now, about the time we are now. That is good news. My understanding was just a little bit right before the call, 7 minutes before the call tonight, that we are set to go at any time. Now, with the security concerns basically taken care of, I think we can move forward. 

Bruce: The other thing we are hearing is that Tier 3 and Tier 4 SKRs started paying out in pretty good quantities today from somewhere early afternoon. Started to make them liquid. What I do not know if these SKRs were made liquid at the tune of 20% and then have the balance of that available later. I think there was probably there was some level of liquidity maybe up to 20%, but I do not know that. I really do not know what the percentage if any less than 100% was made available to the recipients. What it shows is it shows movement in that area making liquid the SKRs. That is not just Tier 3, but also Tier 4. You know we are Tier 4b that haven’t gone in yet. Getting ready to. 

Bruce: There are things going on with delivery of packets have moved somewhat to the point with CMKX deliveries have taken place and got started far enough along. Then we heard additional deliveries are taking place with those. I feel like that is important and they need to go out. I do not know how far they are to completion, but I know they have gone far enough so everything else can proceed forward like the payout of these SKRs. Now, we typically here that things happen with the groups that particularly happen overnight or at night or overnight. I wouldn’t be surprised if that was the case tonight. I do not know that, but I suspect they may show some movement. I can’t say when this is actually going to hit for us.

Bruce: I think we are so close we are right on it. Some of the sources have been told to clam up. That has been the case a little bit today. That is a good sign when that happens. I am excited we are getting closer and closer everyday with the hope that this doesn’t carry into the weekend. We know everyday this carries on it is putting one day closer to our dreams being fulfilled. So, I am excited about it. I feel like there has been a lot of interesting logistical Intel with flights in and out west, and how those are being handled, and where they are going. It is going to be a real busy area out west. I know it is already. There is a lot of activity now. I think the Chinese are satisfied to where this can go. I believe it is their desire to roll this thing out as early as tomorrow. Now, it is hard for me to say that without calling it. I am trying not to call it because it is not my job or responsibility to do that.

Bruce: However, I will report to you when the toll-free number is delivered. I will get that and I will definitely make sure Bob puts it in an email and put it out to everybody with the help of Riley. Then we will get it out to a couple of websites as well. Our website: bigcalluniverse.com will have it on the landing page. That is what you are going to want to get to set your appointments and go. So, guys, there is probably more, but that is really how close we are right now. It is coming down to fewer and fewer pieces of information that we can actually disclose without pushing the envelope a little bit. I am excited about it and looking forward to an interesting everything after the Big Call tonight is the weekend. So, I am looking forward to this weekend.

Bruce: With that all being said we never ask you to leave your day job or quit your Plan A. Stay with Plan A until this goes. Once it goes, you have some options and decisions to make. Go get ready prepare if you haven’t counted your currency in a while, you haven’t got it written down or typed up, make sure you do that. Get it organized. Get it together. I know some people bought it stuck in a drawer 8 - 10 years ago. Now, is the time to get it out. Get familiar with it. Get it organized. If you need help with your presentation get with Sue.

Bruce: That is the call tonight. Thank you, Sue. Thank you, Bob. Pastor Steven I traveling tonight. Thank you for all the listeners tonight in Big Call Universe for tuning in and thank you for praying for us as we pray for you. Thank you so much. We are very close. I do expect something to go down pretty shortly. Let’s keep an eye on it, and everybody get ready. We will see you with the toll-free numbers. Good night everybody. Thank you again. Good bye.

THANK YOU BIG CALL AND BRUCE, HUGSSS

The Big Call w/ Bruce Intel Notes by PinkRoses 7/11/19 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum