Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
MarkZ: "My treasury contact seems to think it’s going to be on Sunday" 6/28/19 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
MarkZ: "My treasury contact seems to think it’s going to be on Sunday" 6/28/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
MarkZ: "My treasury contact seems to think it’s going to be on Sunday" 6/28/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
MarkZ: "My treasury contact seems to think it’s going to be on Sunday" 6/28/19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
MarkZ: "My treasury contact seems to think it’s going to be on Sunday" 6/28/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
MarkZ: "My treasury contact seems to think it’s going to be on Sunday" 6/28/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
MarkZ: "My treasury contact seems to think it’s going to be on Sunday" 6/28/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
MarkZ: "My treasury contact seems to think it’s going to be on Sunday" 6/28/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
MarkZ: "My treasury contact seems to think it’s going to be on Sunday" 6/28/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
MarkZ: "My treasury contact seems to think it’s going to be on Sunday" 6/28/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
MarkZ: "My treasury contact seems to think it’s going to be on Sunday" 6/28/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
MarkZ: "My treasury contact seems to think it’s going to be on Sunday" 6/28/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
MarkZ: "My treasury contact seems to think it’s going to be on Sunday" 6/28/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
MarkZ: "My treasury contact seems to think it’s going to be on Sunday" 6/28/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
MarkZ: "My treasury contact seems to think it’s going to be on Sunday" 6/28/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
MarkZ: "My treasury contact seems to think it’s going to be on Sunday" 6/28/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
MarkZ: "My treasury contact seems to think it’s going to be on Sunday" 6/28/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
MarkZ: "My treasury contact seems to think it’s going to be on Sunday" 6/28/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
MarkZ: "My treasury contact seems to think it’s going to be on Sunday" 6/28/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
MarkZ: "My treasury contact seems to think it’s going to be on Sunday" 6/28/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

MarkZ: "My treasury contact seems to think it’s going to be on Sunday" 6/28/19

Go down

MarkZ: "My treasury contact seems to think it’s going to be on Sunday" 6/28/19 Empty MarkZ: "My treasury contact seems to think it’s going to be on Sunday" 6/28/19

Post by RamblerNash Sat Jun 29, 2019 1:39 am

MZ: Not much news this morning

MZ: Mr. C will be on our show today…..so of course he has not processed

MZ: Some contacts are saying nothing happening now until Sunday. If it doesn’t happen by about noon today I think they may be right.

MZ: We hear there is a lot of ultimatums given for it to happen now …..

MZ: If we do not have bank Appointments by Monday I will be the saltiest guy on the planet.

NflFlemingjr:  WE ALL NEED TO GIVE MR. COTTRELL THE RESPECT THAT HE DESERVES AND LISTEN TO WHAT HE HAS TO SAY IT WILL BE VERY IMPORTANT

Mr. Michael Cottrell starts at minute 15:00. You must listen to replay to hear his history and opinions

Mr. Cottrell speaks for over 90 minutes……a detailed history from the 1800s to now…..wow.

MZ: About Minute 90:00  Bottom line right now folks we are at the perfect storm at the perfect place. We are at the point now where they have to do one of two things. They have to implode and we get the reset or they have to pull the trigger to reset before it implodes…..we are seeing them pulling the trigger…because the implosion would be horrific.

MZ: We are watching the last gasp of a dying fiat currency..

MZ: So basically all the rats are in a corner and there is no choice

MZ: Trump is the first modern president that is for this reset……we need to keep the pressure on to do it now……you know he has cabal in the other ear telling him to wait.

MZ: My treasury contact seems to think it’s going to be on Sunday.  This reset is soup…it’s on the stove ready to serve.  

MZ: We still hear Trump wants it done by the 4th……or so

Nflemingjr:  THERE IS A LOT GOING ON BEHIND THE SCENES THAT WE WILL NEVER KNOW....IF YOU LISTENED TO THE CALL WE DID YESTERDAY YOU WOULD HAVE FOUND THAT WE HAVE NOT BEEN PROVEN WRONG IT IS ALL POLITICS WHICH IS WHAT HE IS SAYING.

Eagleone2025: BUSH SR. TRY TO HAVE OUR TEAM LOCK UP. OUR MEETING WITH GENERAL NORMAN S. WAS LEADING THE TAKE OVER TO RESTORE THE REPUBLIC .... 20 OF OUR MEN IN THAT MEETING WAS LOCK UP.... WE KNOW THAT MR. C WAS APPOINTED TURN THE KEY.... OUR TEAM WAS TO SEE THIS THROUGH.... THIS HAS BEEN MASSIVE ATTEMPTS TO STOP US.... WHEN I TALKED WITH R. REGEAN HE TOLD ME THAT HE WAS DOING EVERYTHING TO RESTORE THE REPUBLIC AT THAT TIME.... THEY TRY TO KILL HIM.

Eagleone2025: I WAS IN EUROPE AS PART OF A SECURITY TEAM OFFICIALS FROM ENGLAND WERE THERE. ARMY TRUCKS WITH MAJOR SECURITY TEAMS UNLOADED BOX LOADS OF GOLD. WHEN I ASKED WHERE IS THIS GOLD GOING TO I WAS TOLD INTO A WORLD VAULT IN ROME. I SAID FOR WHAT? WORLD LEADERS. SO WE KNOW WHAT IS GOING DOWN

Eagleone2025: OSS IS CIA MR.C IS TELLING THE TRUTH I KNOW FOR A FACT. I WAS IN ON MANY INSIDE OPERATIONS THAT IS WHAT HAS HAPPEN.
MZ: Everyone needs to listen to this video and send it to every one you know……Get the truth out to everyone about what really happened to our country

Note: The video includes history of Reagan, the cold war, Putin, Ji, Bush, Queen Elizabeth, The Admiral, Madam Wu, Leo Wanta, The cabal, good guys, bad guys, lies, murders, and hope at where we are right now….you may want to listen a couple times.

MZ: I will do a tweet Sunday to let you know where we are at.   Monday’s stream will be 2PM est Monday ..

MarkZ: "My treasury contact seems to think it’s going to be on Sunday" 6/28/19 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum