Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Bullet pts by AZhombre) 6/26/19 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Bullet pts by AZhombre) 6/26/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Bullet pts by AZhombre) 6/26/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Bullet pts by AZhombre) 6/26/19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Bullet pts by AZhombre) 6/26/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Bullet pts by AZhombre) 6/26/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Bullet pts by AZhombre) 6/26/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Bullet pts by AZhombre) 6/26/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Bullet pts by AZhombre) 6/26/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Bullet pts by AZhombre) 6/26/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Bullet pts by AZhombre) 6/26/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Bullet pts by AZhombre) 6/26/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Bullet pts by AZhombre) 6/26/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Bullet pts by AZhombre) 6/26/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Bullet pts by AZhombre) 6/26/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Bullet pts by AZhombre) 6/26/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Bullet pts by AZhombre) 6/26/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Bullet pts by AZhombre) 6/26/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Bullet pts by AZhombre) 6/26/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Bullet pts by AZhombre) 6/26/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

TNT SHOWTIME CC (Bullet pts by AZhombre) 6/26/19

2 posters

Go down

TNT SHOWTIME CC (Bullet pts by AZhombre) 6/26/19 Empty TNT SHOWTIME CC (Bullet pts by AZhombre) 6/26/19

Post by RamblerNash Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:01 am

Tony/opening Comments Wed 6/26/19:  …It was scheduled to go on Sat, didn’t go.  Everybody thought it was scheduled at 8am Tues.  That’s why all the banks were saying on Tues.  Right now, scheduled to go tomorrow morning at 8am, no later than Sat.  Groups, internet people.  Everything is done again.  Iran, US politics out of it.  Ready to go.  15 cents of Kuwait is where it’s supposed to end up at.  $3.29.  Anywhere from $3.35-$3.75 range it will come out at.  Go up, and within the end much lower rate to Kuwait.  Not putting out exact numbers, just info.  Here was the debate, when we did “we are the people” I made a deal, a “% of the people to get the contract rate”. This many people will get the contract rate.  They gave me more than I ever thought I’d get.  Now it was suggested they do the same % of the total amount.  Before I did this, I asked them how do you get the contract rate?  Ask for it, when it’s gone, it’s gone.  Agreed to a % of each person’s money.  I called the exchange center, how are you doing this, we need to know before walking in.  they didn’t know.  In March they had a package but weren’t allowed to open it.  They won’t know until an hour before going live.  At that time, we should have some sense of it.  Work something real quick.  Should have gone 8am yesterday. They’re working on something.  Didn’t go at 8am this morning.  Sat is their backwall to have this done at the bank.  It’s going to be a great weekend.  Ray/DNA’s!  T/supposedly the treasury and banks have different opinions of NDA’s.  Who’s going to support it.  I do know people who have exchanged and signed NDA’s.  Neither one of them want to enforce it.  Don’t know how it’s going to work with the contract rate.  So far everybody I know who has exchanged and gotten the contract rate have signed for the NDA.  Ray/you skipped the bad news.  Leave that for me.  T/Still saying the Zim isn’t not going.  From 1994 and back to 1943 (not part of the corruption era will be accepted).  Banks saying they’re taking them all.  Things could change.  Ask for the contract rate, etc.  I want it all.  Trying to get it out the first 10 days.  I’ll know an hour before, or as soon as they open the package at the exchange center and will let you know.

Q & A: Wed, June 26, 2019: https://tntshowtime.activeboard.com/t65657199/questions-for-ray-cc-062619/

Eman1:  Heard Tony say if you’re a caretaker for someone living in your home, you could not participate in the Exchange process.  Does that still stand?  I’ve been involved since 2010 and have an 8-5 job, taking care of my daughter for over 22 years.  I paid for the majority of my dinars through my hard work in addition to caring for my daughter.  Some currency was purchased from money taken out of my 401k. Know I’m not the only caretaker.  Pls address. Ans: I don’t believe you ever heard Tony say that.  You can’t exchange Dinar because you’re taking care of somebody else.  Who does that make sense to?  Anybody and everybody can buy their own currency thru their own exchange.

Any info you’re not suppose to share with TNT?  No!

Readyforlanding:  If China takes over this process, what does that mean for exchanging.  Are we limited to certain banks?  Will there still be 800# for appts, contract rates or just street rates?  Zim question: On “Preparing for Exchange” checklist a certain Zim note is listed.  Is that the only Zim they are exchanging?  What if we have other notes in hand that are not the ones listed below as stated on the Prep checklist? “10 ___50___20___ Trillion, 10 Trillion 2008 AA notes of Zim (Zimbabwe) currency.  Ans:  Why would China take over the process.  This is US banking.  They had to contract with US to even get involved.  No China will not take over the process.  R/feels like the “pooper scoopers” in the parade.

Jm8653:  You’ve answered this a lot, but I can’t remember what you said.  I live in GA, tomorrow I travel to PN for 3-4 wks.  Can I exchange there, or do I need to return to GA to exchange.  Tks.  Ans: R/when we give you the 800#’s, call them and ask.

AZhombre: I’ve always believed it’s better to create some “friendly competition” among the banks.  My plans have always included 3 banks to each hold 1/3 of the majority of my money.  Perhaps shifting more funds at the beginning of a new year to the one who had the best return the previous year.  That said, how are we going to be able to receive the “contract rate” AND tell them they don’t get all our money?  Don’t trust them allowing me to move money around after things have been “set-up”, without paying a penalty, etc.  How would you go about dividing up your money rather than putting it all in one banks’ basket?  Thanks guy, as one of your “transcribers” you’re doing a fantastic job, although sometimes I can’t capture everything when you get excited and talk faster!  Keep up the superfantastic job.  Always wanted it to pop on my birthday.  But don’t want to wait until Nov this time! Ans: Don’t tell them they are getting all your money!  T/we were told if you want the contract rate, just ask for it.  Use the volume of currency for more perks.  Ask wealth manager what they can do.  I’ll put it in 3 banks and see who performs the best.  Are you going to make me some $ or lose all of it.

Column1:  I am very skilled in the art of negotiating and I’m quite active with my due diligence for the upcoming investments. I interviewed several banks in the past 12 months regarding my future deposits forthcoming from our family divesting itself of several businesses to the tune of $250m. I explained to them what my deposit would do for their bank in way of lending profits and overnights. It seems reasonable that we should all partake in the profits. 3 banks would not budge. One bank agent stated that he works with several clients with $250M in accounts and they don’t get special interest rates. However, they are trying to entice[KB1]  me to move my funds towards their investment arms. Q. If you, Tony or Ray, have already negotiated a 1% daily, or are about to, would you consider offering that bank access to additional associates whom could open additional “individual” accounts? Minimum deposit $25-50M.  Ans: yes I will.  T/theyre not going to do this for everybody.  Must be skilled negotiator.  They wont give you 1% night.  Not 10%, 15%.  I’m looking to be the first person in all you IPO’s, best deals.  If you truly want the 1% per night, buy a bank!  Have to employ people.  Instead of you negotiating, you want your group to negotiate for you.  I’m not going to be responsible for everybody in the bank.

Gtov725:  Several yrs. ago you mentioned there would be a difference in value of the dinar by approx. 15-20 cents, and last call said same thing.  Was the difference higher or lower than the dinar here in the states?  If higher, do we just add the 15 to the final rate, so we know what we are doing at the exchange?  Ans: The difference is with the exchange rate outside the states.  Dinar is going to be higher.  Final numbers, if it comes out 40 cents, to 2-3 $ higher than Kuwait, should settle between 20 and 15 cents different when over. Needed their money to be closer.

Huda, if you ask for contract rates, do you have to take it for all of them.  Ray/why?

LunaAzil/ Thinking of traveling from Tucson to Scottsdale, can I travel there to get out of the smaller town?  Tony/yes, that’s what I’d do.

Live Callers:

707/Santa Rosa, CA. C/A list of questions to ask at exchange was posted and not there now.  Where can I find it to review?  R/was probably on chat.  T/31 pages booklet in forum.  https://tntshowtime.activeboard.com/t55471957/27-basic-questions-to-as k-at-your-exchange-appointment/ Ray/in latest blasts and tweets.

470/CIA Lady. C/like the info, scheduled to go between 8am Thu eastern time or Iraqi time?  T/Saying 8am our time (eastern time). Could be live 8am Iraq time (1-2am our time).  (C) From 1am Eastern on…. Crowd control for happy people or discussed?  T/my guys with Iraq TV said there was no rate change.  2 different stories, from different folks.  Was supposed to go this morning, like the 5k people who’ve already gone.  My guy who owns a business says no changing for them.  Nothing on crowd control.  All know it’s supposed to happen by June 30th.  C/what’s status from 800#’s, any changes.  T/no info other than given out 4 hrs. to a day before it’s live. Didn’t talk about 800 #’s, talked about NDA, Zim.  C/still waiting for something right now”.  T/waiting to verify it was live in Iraq, still going to day.  Northern part of country agreed it would go today.  Southern part said nothing until Thursday.  Over on Sat and hope you’re ready for your new life.

360/Vancouver, WA.  The people that are being suggested for the minister were they people that we were endorsing.  C/acceptable to us.  T/RV wouldn’t be happening right now.  C/negotiated time.  6 mo’s versus 1 yr?  T/talking about competition between banks.  Give them 1 yr due to all the business getting everybody set-up.  Who’s playing and ready for business. Perks over a lifetime, but opportunities; what types of investments get into, what kind of profits you make me.  Person who has inside track to get the best of my money. C/willingness of banks to give info out, people who signed NDA.  How long is the NDA?  T/3 months.  C/take a 3 month vacation.  T/absolutely, buy cars, homes, boats.  The banks didn’t want to be involved in.  Didn’t want to lose all that money and get caught in the middle of it.  If it’s just not telling the rate (nobody’s business except TNT under a different name) for the first 90 days, who cares.  C/if it doesn’t make sense, why do it.  Is the way for generational wealth created and maintained, best in a foundation?  R/yes!  C/let things settle down the first 30 days?  T/yes, except if Uber is going public within 30 days.  Have a plan to put your money to work for you.  Don’t know what the markets will do.  Wait until you and the markets settle down.  Think not react (3 x’s).  C/Other than the dinar and dong are there any other contract rates?  T/Dinar, dong, zim, not Rupiah.

702/Las Vegas, NV. Dong contract rate?  T/$2.20.  C/% wise RV by the 30th?  T/90%.  Everybody says will be done by the 30th.  Visa & Master Card have plans.

281/Houston, TX.  C/Is it still too late for today?  T/Yrs. ago said it could go anytime.  Now the target time is to have it done at 8am in the morning.  Could happen tonight!  C/stopping the sale of all currencies?  T/they have the memo already, so they know.  Could only do it a couple of hours before it happens.  C/Tier 2 banks included in process.  T/went out to everyone who sells the currency.

760/Oceanside, CA. C/specific bank you’re negotiating with?  R/she dropped off!  T/trying to get clarification.  R/if you had a chosen bank.  T/I’m going to try and negotiate with several banks for the best rates and have them all show them what they can do for the next year.  Never put all my money in one bank.  If you can’t buy a bank, you can form a group to buy a bank.  Find someone who’s knowledge in banking and pay them a salary.  R/for those who want to deal with just one bank, the bank of Ray will be opened eventually!

Wrap-up time! T/I’m going to start looking tomorrow and see what happens.  Those banks down south were not on alert for today but told them they would go back on alert tomorrow.

Ray/that’s it for this “humpday Wednesday”. Will be back Fri with our regularly scheduled call if warranted.

Interesting Recent Comments & Questions (a few of AZhombre’s picks):

R/members created 21 pgs. booklet. http://tiny.cc/prep4xchange good compilation w wrksheet.

R/We all should have a “distribution list”.  X amount of $ or currencies.

R/You have options & opportunities, so you can pick the best investments.

R/Contract rate won’t be fluctuating

T/ We’re still looking for all this to be over by June 30, 2019

T/Still must dial 800# with a 5k note, can’t just walk into the bank to exchange it.

T/I’ve got 4 banks that are saying they will exchange the Zim notes!

T/Heard you can get contract rates on all the currencies I’m going to try on mine!

T/You with millions are still going to be able to negotiate.  They don’t want you to.  But it’s going to be how you negotiate is going to be the key to that.  I’m telling you guys right now!

T/Few people know what the rate is.  Expect it to be within 15 cents of Kuwait’s ($3.29) rate!

T/The difference between “Standby” is to be within 25 miles and 1 hr. to get there.  “High Alert” is they are sitting there!

T/From another source we have 30m with Dinar.  Don’t know.  At least 5m new millionaires!

T/Once you call the 800# they’re going to send you to someone who can handle what you have.  They are going to direct you to an exchange center or banker.

Latest Rates; Dinar: $3.50, $3.63, $4.43.  Dong: $0.47 – $2.23.  Zim $0.22 – $0.33 cents.  Afghani $2.39.  Rial $3.24.  Rupiah: $1.08-$1.30 ($1.20).

THE RV SONG ♫♪ ♫♪ Big Man From God and Silver Dollar ♫♪ ♫♪ It’s Done It’s Finished the RV’s on its way ♫♪ ♫♪

TNT SHOWTIME CC (Bullet pts by AZhombre) 6/26/19 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

TNT SHOWTIME CC (Bullet pts by AZhombre) 6/26/19 Empty Re: TNT SHOWTIME CC (Bullet pts by AZhombre) 6/26/19

Post by Captain259 Thu Jun 27, 2019 4:20 pm

IT"S BEEN SCHEDULED TO GO FOR 12 YEARS----SO---THIS IS ALL BULLSHIT--------EVERY SATURDAY IT WAS GOING-----I'VE GONE TO THE BATHROOM PROBABLY 10 MORE TIMES THAN THE GURU'S PREDICTED------IT'S ALL BULLSHIT

Captain259
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum