Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

MarkZ: "The folks I know reported to work today at 8AM...they really expect to be seeing us all at anytime" 6/25/19 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

MarkZ: "The folks I know reported to work today at 8AM...they really expect to be seeing us all at anytime" 6/25/19

Go down

MarkZ: "The folks I know reported to work today at 8AM...they really expect to be seeing us all at anytime" 6/25/19 Empty MarkZ: "The folks I know reported to work today at 8AM...they really expect to be seeing us all at anytime" 6/25/19

Post by RamblerNash Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:42 pm

MarkZ  

[Are people working at redemption centers today?]  The folks I know reported to work today at 8AM...they really expect to be seeing us all at anytime.

6/25/19
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

MarkZ: "The folks I know reported to work today at 8AM...they really expect to be seeing us all at anytime" 6/25/19 Empty Re: MarkZ: "The folks I know reported to work today at 8AM...they really expect to be seeing us all at anytime" 6/25/19

Post by Tinef2 Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:16 am

I'm certain the folks you know, who work at McDonald's, showed up for work at 8 am in time for the breakfast rush, but .. 

#DOJ.gov why do you allow this unlicensed currency pumper to defraud & scam the public?

Tinef2

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum