Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
The Second Forum of Arab Entrepreneurs calls for the establishment of an Arab central bank to lend to youth projects I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The Second Forum of Arab Entrepreneurs calls for the establishment of an Arab central bank to lend to youth projects I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The Second Forum of Arab Entrepreneurs calls for the establishment of an Arab central bank to lend to youth projects I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The Second Forum of Arab Entrepreneurs calls for the establishment of an Arab central bank to lend to youth projects I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The Second Forum of Arab Entrepreneurs calls for the establishment of an Arab central bank to lend to youth projects I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The Second Forum of Arab Entrepreneurs calls for the establishment of an Arab central bank to lend to youth projects I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The Second Forum of Arab Entrepreneurs calls for the establishment of an Arab central bank to lend to youth projects I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The Second Forum of Arab Entrepreneurs calls for the establishment of an Arab central bank to lend to youth projects I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The Second Forum of Arab Entrepreneurs calls for the establishment of an Arab central bank to lend to youth projects I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The Second Forum of Arab Entrepreneurs calls for the establishment of an Arab central bank to lend to youth projects I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The Second Forum of Arab Entrepreneurs calls for the establishment of an Arab central bank to lend to youth projects I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The Second Forum of Arab Entrepreneurs calls for the establishment of an Arab central bank to lend to youth projects I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The Second Forum of Arab Entrepreneurs calls for the establishment of an Arab central bank to lend to youth projects I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The Second Forum of Arab Entrepreneurs calls for the establishment of an Arab central bank to lend to youth projects I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The Second Forum of Arab Entrepreneurs calls for the establishment of an Arab central bank to lend to youth projects I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The Second Forum of Arab Entrepreneurs calls for the establishment of an Arab central bank to lend to youth projects I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The Second Forum of Arab Entrepreneurs calls for the establishment of an Arab central bank to lend to youth projects I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The Second Forum of Arab Entrepreneurs calls for the establishment of an Arab central bank to lend to youth projects I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The Second Forum of Arab Entrepreneurs calls for the establishment of an Arab central bank to lend to youth projects I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The Second Forum of Arab Entrepreneurs calls for the establishment of an Arab central bank to lend to youth projects I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

The Second Forum of Arab Entrepreneurs calls for the establishment of an Arab central bank to lend to youth projects

Go down

The Second Forum of Arab Entrepreneurs calls for the establishment of an Arab central bank to lend to youth projects Empty The Second Forum of Arab Entrepreneurs calls for the establishment of an Arab central bank to lend to youth projects

Post by claud39 Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:46 am

The Second Forum of Arab Entrepreneurs calls for the establishment of an Arab central bank to lend to youth projects

25/06/2019

The Second Forum of Arab Entrepreneurs calls for the establishment of an Arab central bank to lend to youth projects Rc_156144509017_23

The Second Forum of Arab Entrepreneurs and Innovative Ideas called on the League of Arab States to establish an Arab central bank to contribute to the lending of youth projects and to find financing outlets through the Arab sovereign funds for youth projects with a soft benefit to encourage young entrepreneurs as an active force supporting the Arab economies. Arabic. 

At the end of its work in Cairo, the Forum called on the Arab Youth Council for Integrated Development to establish an Arab institutional umbrella for entrepreneurship in coordination with and under the auspices of the General Secretariat of the League of Arab States.

The forum, which was organized in cooperation between the Arab League and the Arab Youth Development Council, called for the unification of the training curricula for entrepreneurship in accordance with modern scientific methods in accordance with international standards, linking the national plans for economic and investment development with the projects of young entrepreneurs and seeking to promote investment plans in Arab countries. . 

He urged the Arab countries to bring their labor legislation closer together and facilitate their establishment and work in the receiving countries according to the needs of these countries. 

The Forum recommended the establishment of a specialized 'information bank' on entrepreneurial projects and a link to investment projects in government bodies related to these projects and the establishment of an executive committee to oversee the running of the forum annually. The forum will be organized periodically each year in an Arab country.

He also recommended the establishment of an information bank for youth ideas and initiatives at the level of the Arab world, and the establishment of exhibitions gathering ideas and innovations of Arab youth on an annual basis, stressing the importance of intensifying efforts and efforts to build the capacities of innovative Arab youth and inventor, and organizing a 'excellence prize' for innovative ideas from young people. Public.

In this context, the founder and chairman of the Board of Directors of the Arab Youth Council for Integrated Development, Dr. Moushira Abougali, said in a statement today that the forum discussed, over four days, through nine working sessions, the reality of Arab investments between obstacles and obstacles, The role of the private sector in supporting the creative ideas of youth, the impact of human development on the creation of non-traditional employment opportunities, and ways of returning migratory money and its impact on Arab investment, thus creating greater opportunities for pioneers. Money.

http://www.uabonline.org/en/news/arabicnews/15751604160516061578158316091575160415791575160616/65095/0
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum