Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Post RV Idea How To Get Off The Power Grid I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Post RV Idea How To Get Off The Power Grid I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Post RV Idea How To Get Off The Power Grid I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Post RV Idea How To Get Off The Power Grid I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Post RV Idea How To Get Off The Power Grid I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Post RV Idea How To Get Off The Power Grid I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Post RV Idea How To Get Off The Power Grid I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Post RV Idea How To Get Off The Power Grid I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Post RV Idea How To Get Off The Power Grid I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Post RV Idea How To Get Off The Power Grid I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Post RV Idea How To Get Off The Power Grid I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Post RV Idea How To Get Off The Power Grid I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Post RV Idea How To Get Off The Power Grid I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Post RV Idea How To Get Off The Power Grid I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Post RV Idea How To Get Off The Power Grid I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Post RV Idea How To Get Off The Power Grid I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Post RV Idea How To Get Off The Power Grid I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Post RV Idea How To Get Off The Power Grid I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Post RV Idea How To Get Off The Power Grid I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Post RV Idea How To Get Off The Power Grid I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Post RV Idea How To Get Off The Power Grid

+9
Lookn4Gold
magickalboo
polecat
1alaskan
Len
kenbo
globalbiz
Killerdawg
gburya
13 posters

Go down

Post RV Idea How To Get Off The Power Grid Empty Post RV Idea How To Get Off The Power Grid

Post by gburya Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:46 pm

I WANT IT KNOWN RIGHT UP FRONT!!!!!

THIS IS NOT A SOLICITATION FOR BUSINESS!!!!

The reason I am posting this is in response to the MOD's suggesting I put this in here because many people have asked me about it. Therefore this is ONLY for those who are interested information!!

My business partner who is a Lawyer and I have been working for a few years on putting together a business which helps people get OFF THE GRID and helps them become more self sufficient.

Our concept is to put a power production system, new insulation, energy efficient appliances, etc... all of which is worth thousands of dollars into clients houses for only $100 out of pocket as a registration and set-up fee.

Through many various programs both private grants, private and corporate advertisers, and governmental (as in energy efficiency rebates & grants, etc.) we have the $$ and ability to do the above. You will need to see our website to understand this better.

Post RV we'll have the last of the funding we have been looking for to get this off and going.

I'm going to give you the website here, but I want you to know, it looks like crud at this time, I Personally built it and I am NO web designer. The layout of the site may not be the best either, some have said it's sortta difficult to understand until you have read the entire site. However it has a goodly amount of info in it. we have upgraded and changed much of the info for the better since I built the website, but didn't incorporate it yet into the site because I want to have that done by the professional website design company which I will be hiring to do the site post RV.

The changes we have made to the program which are not showing in the site yet mean it gets you better deals, helps you have better savings, makes it easier etc.. that is what the new upgrades will do, but this site as is will give you a good handle of what we'll be doing.

http://www.promissorygroup.com

Now if you decide to do so you may signup FREE so you are able to be kept in the loop so post RV you will be contacted to see if your interested at that time.

If you decide to sign-up then please tell the system that you were referred in (when it askes) by gburya. That's my user name on the site and therefore that way you are referred by the owner and I can keep track of all the dinarian people.

Again, I would NOT be posting this if I hadn't been asked by many people who have been asking about it and also been given the suggestion by mods to put it in here.

If you have any questions what so ever there is contact information on the website. Or you may post a reply or send me an IM or message in here.

Gary B

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

If when you go there the site is down its because of some tech difficulties... NOT because of some agency banning us or the like.. we are just doing some upgrading on the site... Nothing big yet, but a few changes getting ready for the big changes!!

Just give it a few hours or sometimes couple days and come back it WILL be back up!!

Last edited by gburya on Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
gburya
gburya

http://www.promissorygroup.com/

Back to top Go down

Post RV Idea How To Get Off The Power Grid Empty Re: Post RV Idea How To Get Off The Power Grid

Post by Killerdawg Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:50 pm

TO who it my concern, this is Killerdawg I want to know how more longer do we have to wait to see the happiness , we all have Alot that is Rideing on this Dinars

Killerdawg

Back to top Go down

Post RV Idea How To Get Off The Power Grid Empty Re: Post RV Idea How To Get Off The Power Grid

Post by globalbiz Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:52 am

Although the site is rough, one can see the potential of energy savings and other environmental improvements possible.

I could NOT register as it seems the site requires the members username who referred you to be entered.

globalbiz
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:12 am

It's a great idea but frankly I see the government agencies going after you for some stupid violation. The city would not want you to go off the grid and they would find someway to make it hard on your business. IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by kenbo Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:50 am

gburya,

I was checking out the electric cars on your site. Reading the following:

With a range up to 300 miles and 45-minute QuickCharge, the Model S can carry five adults and two children in quiet comfort – and you can charge it from any outlet, without ever stopping for gas. World’s first mass-produced electric vehicle offers performance, efficiency and unrivaled utility, making it the only car you’ll ever need. Click the picture to go to their website.

FYI, I clicked on the picture, the link must be broken. I didnt go anywhere.

I'd like to see more about this vehicle.
kenbo
kenbo

Back to top Go down

Post by gburya Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:20 am

kenbo wrote:gburya,

I was checking out the electric cars on your site. Reading the following:

With a range up to 300 miles and 45-minute QuickCharge, the Model S can carry five adults and two children in quiet comfort – and you can charge it from any outlet, without ever stopping for gas. World’s first mass-produced electric vehicle offers performance, efficiency and unrivaled utility, making it the only car you’ll ever need. Click the picture to go to their website.

FYI, I clicked on the picture, the link must be broken. I didnt go anywhere.

I'd like to see more about this vehicle.

Sorry, as I said the site is very rough at this point... here is a link to get you to that car company site: http://www.teslamotors.com/models

Hope this helps.

Let me know if I can help more.

Gary B
gburya
gburya

Back to top Go down

Post by gburya Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:24 am

globalbiz wrote:Although the site is rough, one can see the potential of energy savings and other environmental improvements possible.

I could NOT register as it seems the site requires the members username who referred you to be entered.

That is why in my posting above it says to use my user name to signup.. However it will default to the company itself if you don't put in a user name as your referrer.

However, If you decide to sign-up then please tell the system that you were
referred in (when it askes) by gburya. That's my user name on the site
and therefore that way you are referred by the owner and I can keep
track of all the dinarian people.

Gary B
gburya
gburya

Back to top Go down

Post by gburya Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:31 am

tottori wrote:It's a great idea but frankly I see the government agencies going after you for some stupid violation. The city would not want you to go off the grid and they would find someway to make it hard on your business. IMO

Actually the way we are doing this, and with some new laws which came out in the last year or so the city, county, and state agencies as well as the power companies will be BEGGING us to do this!!

Way too long of a story to explain in here, as well as some company secrets.. but believe me this will work and the PTB will be begging us to continue it!!

My partner and I have been researching this for over 18 years, not with this business in mind the whole time, but this is the conclusion of that many years of research!!

Gary B
gburya
gburya

Back to top Go down

Post by Len Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:16 am

check out this energy production company using solar energy:

http://shecenergy.com/
Len
Len
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:16 am

I prefer to use a Rhea. The Rhea is based upon the Tesla technology, which opens the 4th dimention and gives 100% free electricity. Right now the Rhea is in testing stage and so far the company has gotten 130% more electricity out of it than what goes in to start the aperatus, this was from the first hand built aperatus. Right now the second prototype is being professionally tooled and built with parts that will up the % of what comes out, with the same input as the hand built model. Once the aperatus is started for the first time, it needs no more electricity from the wall. Its small and weights only 65lbs. They plan to build this apperatus to fit electric cars which will never be plugged into a wall for charging and has an output of 20K. This is all I can tell you at this time as I am sworn to secrecy on who and where. This product may never see the light of day here in America, but elsewhere is a different story, depending upon the governement and big oil.

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:47 pm

AJAnderson wrote:I prefer to use a Rhea. The Rhea is based upon the Tesla technology, which opens the 4th dimention and gives 100% free electricity. Right now the Rhea is in testing stage and so far the company has gotten 130% more electricity out of it than what goes in to start the aperatus, this was from the first hand built aperatus. Right now the second prototype is being professionally tooled and built with parts that will up the % of what comes out, with the same input as the hand built model. Once the aperatus is started for the first time, it needs no more electricity from the wall. Its small and weights only 65lbs. They plan to build this apperatus to fit electric cars which will never be plugged into a wall for charging and has an output of 20K. This is all I can tell you at this time as I am sworn to secrecy on who and where. This product may never see the light of day here in America, but elsewhere is a different story, depending upon the governement and big oil.

AJ,

I like the sounds of this idea, When/if you can, let us know.

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by polecat Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:53 pm

good idea keep track of the dinarians........is that fish,sniff sniff
polecat
polecat
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by magickalboo Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:18 am

I clicked on your link & all I got was a web page hosted by hostgator all about promissary notes, loans, etc. it is a search page with pictures.

Last edited by magickalboo on Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:21 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wrong spelling of hostgator)

magickalboo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lookn4Gold Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:50 am

magickalboo wrote:I clicked on your link & all I got was a web page hosted by hostgator all about promissary notes, loans, etc. it is a search page with pictures.

Mad Mad Mad Mad

Same here........." Men In Black" , Must have paid a visit !!

:( :( :(

Lookn4Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by 7freemom Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:09 am

Very interested in concepts on this thread; so glad to discover it here!

Sorry to see site link compromised, but not surprised. These solutions have been suppressed for a very long time, validating the need for their disclosure and attention.

By His Grace, our day is coming!!

Blessings to All seekers of His Truth and Abundance, as we walk in obedience to His principles, to His Honor and Glory…. In Jesus Name… 7freemom
7freemom
7freemom
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by gburya Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:27 pm

AJAnderson wrote:I prefer to use a Rhea. The Rhea is based upon the Tesla technology, which opens the 4th dimention and gives 100% free electricity. Right now the Rhea is in testing stage and so far the company has gotten 130% more electricity out of it than what goes in to start the aperatus, this was from the first hand built aperatus. Right now the second prototype is being professionally tooled and built with parts that will up the % of what comes out, with the same input as the hand built model. Once the aperatus is started for the first time, it needs no more electricity from the wall. Its small and weights only 65lbs. They plan to build this apperatus to fit electric cars which will never be plugged into a wall for charging and has an output of 20K. This is all I can tell you at this time as I am sworn to secrecy on who and where. This product may never see the light of day here in America, but elsewhere is a different story, depending upon the governement and big oil.

I am familiar with the product you are talking about... believe me I am into EVERYTHING when it comes to the elect industry tech's... and if I am NOT then I have people who keep me informed...

Just part of my business to know and to keep on top of things...

Thanks for posting!!
gburya
gburya

Back to top Go down

Post by gburya Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:30 pm

7freemom wrote:Very interested in concepts on this thread; so glad to discover it here!

Sorry to see site link compromised, but not surprised. These solutions have been suppressed for a very long time, validating the need for their disclosure and attention.

By His Grace, our day is coming!!

Ha ha!! The site is down right now because of some tech difficulties... NOT because of some agency banning us or the like.. we are just doing some upgrading on the site... Nothing big yet, but a few changes getting ready for the big changes!!

Thanks for posting!!

Blessings to All seekers of His Truth and Abundance, as we walk in obedience to His principles, to His Honor and Glory…. In Jesus Name… 7freemom
gburya
gburya

Back to top Go down

Post by gburya Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:32 pm

Lookn4Gold wrote:
magickalboo wrote:I clicked on your link & all I got was a web page hosted by hostgator all about promissary notes, loans, etc. it is a search page with pictures.

Mad Mad Mad Mad

Same here........." Men In Black" , Must have paid a visit !!

:( :( :(

Ha ha!! The site is down right now because of some tech difficulties...
NOT because of some agency banning us or the like.. we are just doing
some upgrading on the site... Nothing big yet, but a few changes getting
ready for the big changes!!

Thanks for posting!!
gburya
gburya

Back to top Go down

Post by MartyM Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:51 pm

It would be great if Gary B. can get his site up again, so we can register with him. I'm interested in learning more about this...
MartyM
MartyM
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by HezekiaH Fri Nov 25, 2011 2:32 pm

Fellows I own a Solar/wind power company. There are a lot of changes in the industry. Things are becoming cheaper all the time. Be careful not to buy some outdated inadequate system that would do what you need it to do?

Wealth is what you have when all your money is gone!!!
HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:35 pm

HezekiaH wrote:Fellows I own a Solar/wind power company. There are a lot of changes in the industry. Things are becoming cheaper all the time. Be careful not to buy some outdated inadequate system that would do what you need it to do?

Thanks!

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum