Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
MarkZ: "Chase and many other banks are waiting for you all" 6/11/19 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
MarkZ: "Chase and many other banks are waiting for you all" 6/11/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
MarkZ: "Chase and many other banks are waiting for you all" 6/11/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
MarkZ: "Chase and many other banks are waiting for you all" 6/11/19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
MarkZ: "Chase and many other banks are waiting for you all" 6/11/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
MarkZ: "Chase and many other banks are waiting for you all" 6/11/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
MarkZ: "Chase and many other banks are waiting for you all" 6/11/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
MarkZ: "Chase and many other banks are waiting for you all" 6/11/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
MarkZ: "Chase and many other banks are waiting for you all" 6/11/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
MarkZ: "Chase and many other banks are waiting for you all" 6/11/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
MarkZ: "Chase and many other banks are waiting for you all" 6/11/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
MarkZ: "Chase and many other banks are waiting for you all" 6/11/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
MarkZ: "Chase and many other banks are waiting for you all" 6/11/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
MarkZ: "Chase and many other banks are waiting for you all" 6/11/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
MarkZ: "Chase and many other banks are waiting for you all" 6/11/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
MarkZ: "Chase and many other banks are waiting for you all" 6/11/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
MarkZ: "Chase and many other banks are waiting for you all" 6/11/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
MarkZ: "Chase and many other banks are waiting for you all" 6/11/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
MarkZ: "Chase and many other banks are waiting for you all" 6/11/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
MarkZ: "Chase and many other banks are waiting for you all" 6/11/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

MarkZ: "Chase and many other banks are waiting for you all" 6/11/19

2 posters

Go down

MarkZ: "Chase and many other banks are waiting for you all" 6/11/19 Empty MarkZ: "Chase and many other banks are waiting for you all" 6/11/19

Post by RamblerNash Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:09 pm

MZ: From our Chinese contacts….. The expectation is today is “value day”  Could be another day sitting on the edge of our seats.

MZ: Heard there was a big shake up at the treasury and Mnuchin has been a big problem….we should be back on track now and progressing again.

MZ: Waiting to hear from Europe…..there were a number of contacts with appointments today…..as to whether they got to exchange

MZ: Reno is very quiet …..its really early there still but everything is staged, ready and done….waiting for the Treasury to s ay “go”. I will get a “heads up” from contacts there when the Treasury says”go” and will be able to tell you all.

MZ: Been told the zim deadline has been moved to the 16th…….so you can all quit worrying about that.

MZ : CMKX was expected yesterday…..it was the US treasury that was the hold up….that is resolved now so hopefully they will start again today.

MZ: I know a few whales that were told they will have full access today

MZ: Mr. C has not been allowed to do his part yet.

Member:  funny The USA is the First to start a war and the LAST to Free its People!

Member:  Munchkin has held this up before too! After all he's done against Trump and us, why is he still there?

Nflemingjr:  WE HAVE BEEN TOLD THAT THE SEC. OF THE TREASURY HAS BEEN THE MAIN HOLD UP AND WAS TOLD THAT IF HE DID NOT GET IT DONE HE WOULD BE LOOKING FOR A NEW JOB

Member: So to put the pressure on mnuchin heard his job in jeopardy if he don't get this done that guy net worth 300million you know he's not about to risk his job position Come on RV lets go Tier 4B

Nflemingjr: I HAVE IT ON VERY AUTHORITY THAT TRUMP TOLD MmUCHIN TO GET IT DONE OR HE WOULD BE LOOKING FOR ANOTHER JOB AND THAT IS FROM THE HORSES MOUTH

Nflemingjr:  HE WAS GIVEN A DATE FOR EVERYONE TO GET STARTED OR ELSE AND IT IS NOT JULY 4TH

Member:  Rumor has it that if the USA doesn’t go by the 18th the Chinese elders are going to do it without us

Member:  I did some checking, all the skeptics can rest easy, the RV is really happening, it's just a wagon train and not a jet like so many want.

Q: What are the odds on seeing 800 numbers today

MZ: I think they are pretty good.

Member:  Not only is Holiday hotels taking all different currencies but it is also listing the USN but no value difference yet

Q:  Mark, HR5404 and HR25 were referred to special committees and have been there for some time. Do you think that once this hits those will move forward?

MZ:  I don’t believe they are stalled…I believe they are sitting in committee waiting for the reset to occur. It would only take them a couple hours to move it from there to the president’s desk and out the door……imo …..I have been studying this one.

Q: Is chase a good bank to exchange at?

MZ: I believe Chase and many other banks are waiting for you all….you will have many choices to exchange at.

Member:  Everything that is happening has already been planned out. we just have to wait for it to play out. all the intel is pieces of the plan that has completed. and the dis info for the cabal

Member:  It feels like they are waiting for an event. Possibly Declas? Otherwise why release if the deep state is truly not neutralized yet?

Member:  Jaw dropping historical announcement will be made by POTUS on the 4th of July

Member:  everything will happen, they are waiting for an event to cover this up. look for it. there are many possible events, when one starts the others will follow.

MZ: Trump has loaded us up for a potential of diversions….I agree with you on this one.
Member:  Deutsche Bank is on the verge of collapsing which will trigger a cascade effect on the fiat financial system. All sources agree that the RV will begin before Deutsche Bank collapses. Even Eagleone stated on this to watch!

Member:  On Restored Republic reported-The Iraqi Dinar – a onetime kingpin for the Global Currency Reset (GCR) – has gone international. July 4 – touted as the nation’s second Independence Day – could uncover big surprises including the Restored Republic and GESARA/NESARA.

Q: Is the IRS done?

MZ: I am hearing it is toast

MZ: I totally beleive we are past the point of no return right now.

Q: Does Mr. Cottrell know Leo Wanta?

MZ: Yes he does

Member:  Saw Leo in interview, hes paying off national debt, student loan, and building high .
Q: Do you think they are pushing this out past June?

MZ: No I do not….I think its crunch time……..

Q: Does Wells Fargo still have a major part in this?

MZ: Yes and they are finally on board doing what they are supposed to do.

Note: About minute 27:00 Mark does a history of Kuwait , Germany and other RV'S....

Member: if we have done this before with other countries , why is this taking so much longer?

MZ:  This is a global reset......and beleive it or not it started in the 80's with the Reagan, Wanta Mitterand protocols....Mitterand was the president of France.  Along with Margaret Thatcher and they envisioned going back to a gold backed dollar . The dollar devalued by half since it was taken off the gold standard in 1971...We are watching the US dollar evaporate ....Our dollar is worth about a fifth of what it was worth in 1970...Our dollar is in free fall .

Note: There are a bunch of nay-sayers, name-calling trolls making rude comments.

MZ: To all of you who are calling us names, mad at us, are frustrated and angry with us……go find your own sources, call your congressman, write your senators…..go do something proactive….yelling at us accomplishes nothing….if you do not like what we say……just hang up . This will happen with or without you.

Member: Some people are not happy unless they ruin someone else’s day!

MarkZ: "Chase and many other banks are waiting for you all" 6/11/19 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

MarkZ: "Chase and many other banks are waiting for you all" 6/11/19 Empty Re: MarkZ: "Chase and many other banks are waiting for you all" 6/11/19

Post by Captain259 Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:16 pm

DIS YOU HEAR TONY AND RAY TODAY----THEY ARE NOW CALLING MARKZ AND THE OTHER GURU'S A--HOLES. WELL AS THEY ALWAYS SAY---IT TAKES ONE TO KNOW ONE----DINAR IS DEAD----AND ALL THESE A--HOLES ARE SHAKING YOU DOWN FOR MONEY.---IT'S ALL BULLSHIT----

Captain259
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum