Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
MarkZ: "Treasury contacts think that today may be the day" 6/10/19 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
MarkZ: "Treasury contacts think that today may be the day" 6/10/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
MarkZ: "Treasury contacts think that today may be the day" 6/10/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
MarkZ: "Treasury contacts think that today may be the day" 6/10/19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
MarkZ: "Treasury contacts think that today may be the day" 6/10/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
MarkZ: "Treasury contacts think that today may be the day" 6/10/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
MarkZ: "Treasury contacts think that today may be the day" 6/10/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
MarkZ: "Treasury contacts think that today may be the day" 6/10/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
MarkZ: "Treasury contacts think that today may be the day" 6/10/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
MarkZ: "Treasury contacts think that today may be the day" 6/10/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
MarkZ: "Treasury contacts think that today may be the day" 6/10/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
MarkZ: "Treasury contacts think that today may be the day" 6/10/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
MarkZ: "Treasury contacts think that today may be the day" 6/10/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
MarkZ: "Treasury contacts think that today may be the day" 6/10/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
MarkZ: "Treasury contacts think that today may be the day" 6/10/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
MarkZ: "Treasury contacts think that today may be the day" 6/10/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
MarkZ: "Treasury contacts think that today may be the day" 6/10/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
MarkZ: "Treasury contacts think that today may be the day" 6/10/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
MarkZ: "Treasury contacts think that today may be the day" 6/10/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
MarkZ: "Treasury contacts think that today may be the day" 6/10/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

MarkZ: "Treasury contacts think that today may be the day" 6/10/19

Go down

MarkZ: "Treasury contacts think that today may be the day" 6/10/19 Empty MarkZ: "Treasury contacts think that today may be the day" 6/10/19

Post by RamblerNash Mon Jun 10, 2019 9:23 pm

Member:  Rainy days and no exchange Mondays, always get me down ……lol

MZ: I do believe this will be our week

MZ: Mr. C had not been allowed to process yet as of 7:45 this morning …..but big expectations for this afternoon

MZ: On European side they expect to start redeeming tomorrow….even my Interpol contact expects tomorrow

MZ: Treasury contacts think that today may be the day.

MZ :  A number of whales have exchange apts this afternoon …none of my whale contacts have spendable cash yet, but they may have full access by tomorrow morning…if you hear they are going in – you should be excited…..we will be close behind them

Member: I personally know a whale who went in last Tuesday to exchange and was told he would have liquidity tomorrow

MZ: Thank you….and thanks to all who have reached out to me with verifications.

MZ: I have not seen any CMKX packages go out all weekend…..hearing they will start today, and if they do I will have another short stream this evening.

MZ: Homeland security contacts expects packages to go out this afternoon

Q: Are the call center folks there today?

MZ: Yes they are – at least the ones I know personally reported there early this morning.

Q: Whats been the holdup?

MZ: we have to change our mindset…..this reset has never been done in our history before….when its all ready and safe they will do it.

Member: I hope they are not waiting to be 100% secure- because that will never happen

MZ: HSBC has been updating a number of accounts.  They have sent out hundreds of emails and I am being told they are opening up Emerald accounts for us and that is where the SKR’s are supposed to be paid into.

Nfleming jr:  THERE IS A LOT OF INFORMATION THAT IS TRAVELING AROUND AND SOME OF IT HAS BEEN VERIFIED ESPECIALLY THE HSBC EMAILS. WE HAVE TALKED TO SEVERAL PEOPLE THAT RECEIVED THE EMAILS FROM HSBC

Nflemingjr:  FROM THE INFORMATION THAT WE ARE RECEIVING IT THAT THE HSBC EMAILS ARE DIFFERENT LIKE. 1. HUMANITARIAN PROJECTS, 2. TIER 3 SKR'S,, 3. TIER 4A SKR'S, 4. TIER 4B THAT IIS WHAT WE ARE HEARING AND HAVE TALKED WITH A FEW PEOPLE THAT HAVE RECEIVED THE EMAILS AND THEY ARE DIFFERENT.

Nflemingjr: HSBC TOOK OVER THE JOB THAT WELLS FARGO WAS SUPPOSED TO DO ABOUT SENDING OUT THE EMAILS THAT WELLS FARGO WAS SUPPOSED TO HAVE ALREADY DONE. HSBC WAS GIVEN THE JOB TO CONTACT THE PEOPLE FROM THE PAYMASTERS THAT TRIED TO GET MORE MONEY

Member:  HSBC is training Currency employees today and tomorrow. 2 days of training. Interesting.

Q: Can 800 numbers now go first?

MZ: I believe they could …..

Member:  ​Misinformation is put out on purpose! Just like Iraq! Most people in this are broke and desperate! Gotta hang on! Only the strong survives!

MZ: There is a lot of misinformation put out on all levels to keep us all from know exactly whats happening.

MZ: Europe is on a banking holiday today but am being told redemptions will start over there tomorrow morning.

Member:  Because of Queen's Birthday Banks are CLOSED… All England Countries celebrating Queen's Birthday today.

Q:  Are USN and USTN now the same?

MZ: I have heard that it is internationally but do not believe it is domestically until Mr. C is allowed to do his job.

Member:  Mark hi profile deaths happened. Tony Rodham...ex senators

MZ: I really expect this to be a big week for arrests and indictments…….a really big week to watch the news imo

Q:  Is it true 4 A has went?

MZ: I believe a lot of 4a has gone and its in the process of finishing….I have an skr in the 4a group and I have not been paid yet.

Member:  CHINA is the currency devaluing Elephant in the room... The China Deal including BASEL III compliant GOLD-Backed YUAN was a necessary predicate to the Global Currency Reset.

Member:  China gold-backed Yuan was necessary for Global Currency Reset. Part of the China deal.

Q: Did you see the hyatt and holiday Inn is excepting IQD as payment now?

MZ: All kinds of companies are now accepting many foreign currencies…..this is a really good sign everyone.

Member:  Proof of international status in hotels etc....taking various currencies

Q: Do you still believe we are past the point of no return?

MZ: I most definently  believe we are past the point of no return.
Q: What do you think the dong will revalue at?

MZ: My personal belief is it will rv at the lox $2 range. ….

Q: Mark? Would you agree that this weekend was the calm before the storm?

MZ: Yes I do...I really believe that next week this will all be behind us

Q: Does Deutsche Bank HAVE to collapse before release happens? If so...it’s back up to $6.80

Member:  don't stress peeps- it's coming- 800s w be everywhere & validated

Member:  YUGE announcement on the 4th of July from Mount Rushmore and Lincoln Memorial whoop whoop

Member:  I have a feeling that the announcement on July 4, will be that we have our Republic back...I believe NESARA/GESARA will be announced on July 5.

Member:  MARK Z: @realDonaldTrump (mins ago) Setting up THE FED to take the Fall on CNBC: https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1138076700959498242?s=19

Italian dual currency: https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/1137044/Italy-eurozone-euro-currency-EU-European-Commission-debt-latest-news-update

Trump on Gold back in Forbes https://www.forbes.com/sites/ralphbenko/2017/02/25/president-trump-replace-the-dollar-with-gold-as-the-global-currency-to-make-america-great-again/#476dc0b84

MZ : : If we do another stream tonight I will tweet about 30 minutes before so you all can jump on……Expecting a lot of breaking news this afternoon

MarkZ: "Treasury contacts think that today may be the day" 6/10/19 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum