Page 1 of 1
[size=47]Iraq Petroleum 2019[/size]
The Established Meeting for Iraq's Oil & Gas Industry
27–28 June 2019
Park Plaza London Riverbank - London, UK
We are immensely delighted to announce that H.E. Thamir Ghadhban, Deputy Prime Minister for Energy & Minister of Oil, Federal Government of Iraq, has confirmed to lead the discussion at two upcoming Conferences; Iraq Petroleum 2019 and Kirkuk, Mosul & Liberated Areas Megaprojects. H.E. Thamir Ghadhban will also lead a high level Ministerial Delegation to participate in a discussion about reconstruction of Iraq.
[size=30]Engaging the Corporates to Effectively Support the Liberated Areas[/size]
CWC are proud to be working with the European Mission in Iraq, Iraqi Government, REFAATO, the Federal Ministry of Oil, the Iraqi Federal Parliament, the Governor of Kirkuk, the Governor of Mosul and the representatives of the liberated areas in order to bring you the inauguralKirkuk & Mosul Megaprojects Conference, co-located with CWC’s long-running Iraq Petroleum Conference.
CWC Kirkuk & Mosul Megaprojects is a new gathering of the key oil and gas players in aid of humanitarian efforts to support local community, shape strong and capable workforce, build infrastructure and generate jobs, all of which combined are to bring economic stability to the region.
[size=30]2019 Distinguished Speakers[/size]
H.E. Thamir GhadhbanDeputy Prime Minister for Energy & Minister of OilFederal Government of Iraq
Ambassador Dr Salih Husain AliAmbassador of the Republic of Iraq to the United KingdomLondon
Ambassador Ramon BlecuaAmbassador / Head of DelegationDelegation of the European Union to Iraq
H.E. Dara ReshidDeputy Minister, Deputy Head of Reconstruction Fund for Areas Affected by Terroristic Operations (REFAATO)Ministry of Construction, Housing & General Municipalities, Federal Government of Iraq
H.E. Mansour Mareed AttiaGovernor of MosulFederal Government of Iraq
H.E. Kameran Ali HassanHead of Demining, Deputy Minister of EnvironmentMinistry of Environment, Federal Government of Iraq
H.E. Nafaa Abdulsada Ali Al-HmidawiSenior Deputy MinisterMinistry of Electricity, Federal Government of Iraq
Farid Jadir Sadik AljadirDirector General of the North Oil CompanyMinistry of Oil, Federal Government of Iraq
[size=30]Special Focus on Humanitarian Aid & Support for Reconstruction Efforts[/size]
The one-day programme will focus entirely on the humanitarian aid and the support for the reconstruction of the liberated areas through:
United by the shared objective to enable the release of projects and to optimize a disciplined approach to investing into this resilient area, Kirkuk & Mosul Megaprojects Speakers will also touch upon water desalination projects, renewables, finance, procurement, CSR and insurance.
Expected to grow into the world’s next mega centre for oil production, Kirkuk and Mosul’s vast oil and gas reserves offer new business opportunities and will likely shake up global oil output in the coming year.
- Be the first to hear Government plans to develop Kirkuk, Mosul and Liberated Areas’ giant oilfields.
- Enable the release of oil and gas megaprojects that offer minimal technical cost oil
- Enhance your corporate image by supporting the rebuilding of Iraq’s Liberated Areas
- Play a pivotal role in sharing and exchanging ‘know-how’ and information with humanitarian organisations as part pf corporate risk and crisis management
- Explore new opportunities while operating under difficult conditions, learn how companies provideadequate security and facilities for corporate staff, while respecting international standards of human rights and international humanitarian law
- Play a key role in the world’s energy supply for decades to come
- Produce affordable, reliable and clean energy by expanding your portfolio in Iraq
- Hear about the country’s efforts to ensure the highest safety standards at the facilities, combined with equipment and products security
- Negotiate new business for sustainable development of oilfields
- Take part in compelling sessions and panels featuring international Supermajors
- Capitalize on the unique opportunities in this resilient region with enormous potential
[size=30]Tap into Under-Explored Deposits of Oil-Rich Kirkuk and Mosul[/size]
For Programme & Speaker enquiries, please contact Nawar Abdulhadi on +44 20 7978 0093
For Sponsorship & Attending enquiries, please contact Phillip Clarke on +44 20 7978 0056
or email KirkukMosul@thecwcgroup.com
[url=https://www.cwciraqpetroleum.com/?utm_source=Iraq Business news&utm_medium=NL banner&utm_campaign=paid media partner]https://www.cwciraqpetroleum.com/?utm_source=Iraq%20Business%20News&utm_medium=NL%20banner&utm_campaign=paid%20media%20partner[/url]
- VIP NewsHound
- Posts : 15377
Join date : 2018-11-04
Page 1 of 1
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum