Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Nechirvan Barzani and Iraqi President discuss the situation of Kurdistan, Iraq and the region I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Nechirvan Barzani and Iraqi President discuss the situation of Kurdistan, Iraq and the region I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Nechirvan Barzani and Iraqi President discuss the situation of Kurdistan, Iraq and the region I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Nechirvan Barzani and Iraqi President discuss the situation of Kurdistan, Iraq and the region I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Nechirvan Barzani and Iraqi President discuss the situation of Kurdistan, Iraq and the region I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Nechirvan Barzani and Iraqi President discuss the situation of Kurdistan, Iraq and the region I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Nechirvan Barzani and Iraqi President discuss the situation of Kurdistan, Iraq and the region I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Nechirvan Barzani and Iraqi President discuss the situation of Kurdistan, Iraq and the region I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Nechirvan Barzani and Iraqi President discuss the situation of Kurdistan, Iraq and the region I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Nechirvan Barzani and Iraqi President discuss the situation of Kurdistan, Iraq and the region I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Nechirvan Barzani and Iraqi President discuss the situation of Kurdistan, Iraq and the region I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Nechirvan Barzani and Iraqi President discuss the situation of Kurdistan, Iraq and the region I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Nechirvan Barzani and Iraqi President discuss the situation of Kurdistan, Iraq and the region I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Nechirvan Barzani and Iraqi President discuss the situation of Kurdistan, Iraq and the region I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Nechirvan Barzani and Iraqi President discuss the situation of Kurdistan, Iraq and the region I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Nechirvan Barzani and Iraqi President discuss the situation of Kurdistan, Iraq and the region I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Nechirvan Barzani and Iraqi President discuss the situation of Kurdistan, Iraq and the region I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Nechirvan Barzani and Iraqi President discuss the situation of Kurdistan, Iraq and the region I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Nechirvan Barzani and Iraqi President discuss the situation of Kurdistan, Iraq and the region I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Nechirvan Barzani and Iraqi President discuss the situation of Kurdistan, Iraq and the region I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Nechirvan Barzani and Iraqi President discuss the situation of Kurdistan, Iraq and the region

Go down

Nechirvan Barzani and Iraqi President discuss the situation of Kurdistan, Iraq and the region Empty Nechirvan Barzani and Iraqi President discuss the situation of Kurdistan, Iraq and the region

Post by RamblerNash Mon Jun 03, 2019 11:55 pm

Nechirvan Barzani and Iraqi President discuss the situation of Kurdistan, Iraq and the region

During a telephone call ...

Nechirvan Barzani and Iraqi President discuss the situation of Kurdistan, Iraq and the region 4cb855ecb4dd6cc439446a5ec8325087_L

03/06/2019 - 22:08

The President of the Kurdistan Region-elect, Nechirvan Barzani, during a telephone conversation on Monday evening, the situation of Kurdistan, Iraq and the region, with Iraqi President Barham Saleh.

During the contact, Najirvan Barzani issued an official invitation to Barham Saleh to attend the ceremony of swearing in the legal oath of the President of the Territory, and was discussed during the contact on the political situation in Iraq and the region and in the Kurdistan Region.

On the occasion of his election, President Barzani congratulated the President on the occasion of his election as President of the Kurdistan Region. The two sides stressed the protection of unity and coordination under the sensitive conditions experienced by the region, stressing the need to unify the efforts to overcome the difficulties and the exclusion of Iraq and the Kurdistan Region from any complications.

The two sides also stressed during the communication the need for coordination between the Kurdistan Region and the federal government in the next phase, and exchanged congratulations on the occasion of Eid al-Fitr, wishing that the Eid is an occasion to end all crises.

http://www.basnews.com/index.php/ar/news/kurdistan/524999

Nechirvan Barzani and Iraqi President discuss the situation of Kurdistan, Iraq and the region 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum