Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
A Korean company carrying out 6 projects worth 200 billion dinars in the big FAO project I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
A Korean company carrying out 6 projects worth 200 billion dinars in the big FAO project I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
A Korean company carrying out 6 projects worth 200 billion dinars in the big FAO project I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
A Korean company carrying out 6 projects worth 200 billion dinars in the big FAO project I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
A Korean company carrying out 6 projects worth 200 billion dinars in the big FAO project I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
A Korean company carrying out 6 projects worth 200 billion dinars in the big FAO project I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
A Korean company carrying out 6 projects worth 200 billion dinars in the big FAO project I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
A Korean company carrying out 6 projects worth 200 billion dinars in the big FAO project I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
A Korean company carrying out 6 projects worth 200 billion dinars in the big FAO project I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
A Korean company carrying out 6 projects worth 200 billion dinars in the big FAO project I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
A Korean company carrying out 6 projects worth 200 billion dinars in the big FAO project I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
A Korean company carrying out 6 projects worth 200 billion dinars in the big FAO project I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
A Korean company carrying out 6 projects worth 200 billion dinars in the big FAO project I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
A Korean company carrying out 6 projects worth 200 billion dinars in the big FAO project I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
A Korean company carrying out 6 projects worth 200 billion dinars in the big FAO project I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
A Korean company carrying out 6 projects worth 200 billion dinars in the big FAO project I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
A Korean company carrying out 6 projects worth 200 billion dinars in the big FAO project I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
A Korean company carrying out 6 projects worth 200 billion dinars in the big FAO project I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
A Korean company carrying out 6 projects worth 200 billion dinars in the big FAO project I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
A Korean company carrying out 6 projects worth 200 billion dinars in the big FAO project I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

A Korean company carrying out 6 projects worth 200 billion dinars in the big FAO project

Go down

A Korean company carrying out 6 projects worth 200 billion dinars in the big FAO project Empty A Korean company carrying out 6 projects worth 200 billion dinars in the big FAO project

Post by claud39 Tue May 28, 2019 1:12 pm

A Korean company carrying out 6 projects worth 200 billion dinars in the big FAO project

05/28/2019

A Korean company carrying out 6 projects worth 200 billion dinars in the big FAO project 15417

Economy News Baghdad

The General Company for Iraqi Ports signed a contract with a Korean company for the implementation of a number of infrastructure projects for the project of the port of Faw large 200 billion dinars, after the approval of the Ministry of Planning to launch the 400 billion dinars allocated to the project within the budget this year 2019.

The director of media company in the province of Basra and the Ministry of Transport, Anmar net in a statement quoted by the newspaper "Sabah" official and briefed by "economy News," that "was contracted with Daewoo Korean company to set up six projects for the basic infrastructure of the project of the large FAO, He pointed out that "200 billion dinars out of 400 billion dinars has been disbursed for the implementation of these projects, which include the payment of rock and roads between the ports of Faw and Umm Qasr, in addition to linking the port in a fast line under Khor al-Zubair to be linked to the public road."

He added that "the release of these amounts was with the approval of the Ministry of Planning, as it will be calculated on the budget within the investment plan in the budget for the current year 2019, in addition to the authorization of the Ministry of Transport the authority to implement and disbursement taking into account the commitment to the specializations and powers of this project to allow speed and accuracy in completion, Noting that "the cost of setting up the first phase of the project of the port of Faw is about 4 trillion dinars."

It is worth mentioning that the 8 km and 200 meters east-west breakwater, carried out by the Greek company R Cordon, and the 16 km long Western Kasr, carried out by Korean company Daewoo, Six, as the first launch of the project was the signing of the contract on the implementation of the East Alkasr and direct in 2013.

The project is implemented in four stages as needed and the availability of funds or the desire of investors and is currently focusing on the first phase.

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=16768
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum