Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Saleh: CBI reveals formation of a committee to make a decision to delete the zeros of the dinar I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Saleh: CBI reveals formation of a committee to make a decision to delete the zeros of the dinar I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Saleh: CBI reveals formation of a committee to make a decision to delete the zeros of the dinar I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Saleh: CBI reveals formation of a committee to make a decision to delete the zeros of the dinar I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Saleh: CBI reveals formation of a committee to make a decision to delete the zeros of the dinar I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Saleh: CBI reveals formation of a committee to make a decision to delete the zeros of the dinar I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Saleh: CBI reveals formation of a committee to make a decision to delete the zeros of the dinar I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Saleh: CBI reveals formation of a committee to make a decision to delete the zeros of the dinar I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Saleh: CBI reveals formation of a committee to make a decision to delete the zeros of the dinar I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Saleh: CBI reveals formation of a committee to make a decision to delete the zeros of the dinar I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Saleh: CBI reveals formation of a committee to make a decision to delete the zeros of the dinar I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Saleh: CBI reveals formation of a committee to make a decision to delete the zeros of the dinar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Saleh: CBI reveals formation of a committee to make a decision to delete the zeros of the dinar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Saleh: CBI reveals formation of a committee to make a decision to delete the zeros of the dinar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Saleh: CBI reveals formation of a committee to make a decision to delete the zeros of the dinar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Saleh: CBI reveals formation of a committee to make a decision to delete the zeros of the dinar I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Saleh: CBI reveals formation of a committee to make a decision to delete the zeros of the dinar I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Saleh: CBI reveals formation of a committee to make a decision to delete the zeros of the dinar I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Saleh: CBI reveals formation of a committee to make a decision to delete the zeros of the dinar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Saleh: CBI reveals formation of a committee to make a decision to delete the zeros of the dinar I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Saleh: CBI reveals formation of a committee to make a decision to delete the zeros of the dinar

2 posters

Go down

Saleh: CBI reveals formation of a committee to make a decision to delete the zeros of the dinar Empty Saleh: CBI reveals formation of a committee to make a decision to delete the zeros of the dinar

Post by RamblerNash Mon May 27, 2019 2:35 pm

Saleh: CBI reveals formation of a committee to make a decision to delete the zeros of the dinar

Saleh: CBI reveals formation of a committee to make a decision to delete the zeros of the dinar Imgres10

Posted: May 31, 2012

Revealed Advisor and Deputy Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq the appearance of Mohammed Saleh, a proposal made by the aim to form a committee consisting of a number of deputies and representatives of the Council of Ministers and the Central Bank, to study the process of deleting the zeros of the Iraqi currency.

Saleh pointed out in a statement to PUKmedia , Wednesday, that the committee will be in the same time, the decision-maker in the case study and its agreement regarding the deletion of three zeros from the Iraqi currency, indicating that the deletion of zeros is the restructuring of the currency and reduce the amount of circulation, saying it would reduce the throwing order arithmetic In addition to reducing the number of leaves.

Salih noted that it must issue a new currency commensurate with the new phase, because Iraq is over a period of conflict and war, stressing the need to reduce inflation in the new phase, in addition to that the banks have become not bear the amount of money and the account, noting the lack of coins and small metal long for old paper and up to 30 years.

It is noteworthy that some economists believe that Iraq is ready for the time being to delete the zeros of the dinar, pointing out that the deletion needs to be a security and political stability as well as economic stability.

The Finance Committee of the House of Representatives has revealed for PUKmedia , as for the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers called on the central bank to wait in the issue of replacing the Iraqi dinar.

She said committee member Najiba Najib in an earlier statement PUKmedia , the central bank at the last meeting with the Finance Committee confirmed the completion of preparations to alter the currency, noting that the bank received a letter from the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers invites him to wait and without setting a date certain.

Najib added that the Secretariat of the reasons attributed to patient demand factors, notably the rise of the dollar, and the need to maintain currency stability and lack of effect on the replacement market and the total inflation.

This was the central bank has said fixing the exchange rate of the dinar against the dollar at 1189 dinars to the dollar after the addition of 13 dinars, the bank commission and profit banking companies ten dinars to the dollar.

The committee of economy and investment in the House of Representatives for the PUKmedia , that the installation of the Central Bank exchange rate of the dinar against the dollar to 1189 dinars to the dollar in proportion to the real value of the dinar, noting that the exchange rate at 1000 dinars to the dollar takes time. As stressed that the process of switching the currency needs to legislation.

The member of the Committee Deputy Qusai al-Abadi said in a statement earlier PUKmedia , that the real value of the dinar match the price set by the Bank in light of improved economic conditions and witnessed by the Iraqi market of recovery, stressing that the exchange rate at 1000 dinars to the dollar needs a longer time, denied that Central Bank has set a date for the process of determining the price for a thousand.

The Abadi, that the client switch currency need to be legislation, noting that it has not been raised formally at the House of Representatives so far, pointing out that if it were just standing on the deletion of zeros as needed to the legislation, but the switch currency means a new structure it needs to be legislation to do so.

burathanews.com

Saleh: CBI reveals formation of a committee to make a decision to delete the zeros of the dinar 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Saleh: CBI reveals formation of a committee to make a decision to delete the zeros of the dinar Empty Re: Saleh: CBI reveals formation of a committee to make a decision to delete the zeros of the dinar

Post by Jayzze Tue May 28, 2019 8:04 am

well time to shit or get off the pot. if you have meetings you might have an answer by the end of this decade
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum