Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
MarkZ: "Yes I have been told that a number of intel providers were given the 800#s" 5/27/19 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
MarkZ: "Yes I have been told that a number of intel providers were given the 800#s" 5/27/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
MarkZ: "Yes I have been told that a number of intel providers were given the 800#s" 5/27/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
MarkZ: "Yes I have been told that a number of intel providers were given the 800#s" 5/27/19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
MarkZ: "Yes I have been told that a number of intel providers were given the 800#s" 5/27/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
MarkZ: "Yes I have been told that a number of intel providers were given the 800#s" 5/27/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
MarkZ: "Yes I have been told that a number of intel providers were given the 800#s" 5/27/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
MarkZ: "Yes I have been told that a number of intel providers were given the 800#s" 5/27/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
MarkZ: "Yes I have been told that a number of intel providers were given the 800#s" 5/27/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
MarkZ: "Yes I have been told that a number of intel providers were given the 800#s" 5/27/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
MarkZ: "Yes I have been told that a number of intel providers were given the 800#s" 5/27/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
MarkZ: "Yes I have been told that a number of intel providers were given the 800#s" 5/27/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
MarkZ: "Yes I have been told that a number of intel providers were given the 800#s" 5/27/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
MarkZ: "Yes I have been told that a number of intel providers were given the 800#s" 5/27/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
MarkZ: "Yes I have been told that a number of intel providers were given the 800#s" 5/27/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
MarkZ: "Yes I have been told that a number of intel providers were given the 800#s" 5/27/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
MarkZ: "Yes I have been told that a number of intel providers were given the 800#s" 5/27/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
MarkZ: "Yes I have been told that a number of intel providers were given the 800#s" 5/27/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
MarkZ: "Yes I have been told that a number of intel providers were given the 800#s" 5/27/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
MarkZ: "Yes I have been told that a number of intel providers were given the 800#s" 5/27/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

MarkZ: "Yes I have been told that a number of intel providers were given the 800#s" 5/27/19

2 posters

Go down

MarkZ: "Yes I have been told that a number of intel providers were given the 800#s" 5/27/19 Empty MarkZ: "Yes I have been told that a number of intel providers were given the 800#s" 5/27/19

Post by RamblerNash Mon May 27, 2019 1:47 pm

MZ: I am not worried about where we are right now…..I’m excited and a bit nervous….you know the kind of nervous that happens before a big event. The news this weekend was exceptional.

A nice prayer for Remembering our military on Memorial Day

Eagleone:  AND ALL NATIONS, TO ALL OUR MILITARY AND VETERANS IN HONOR FOR THEIR SERVICE

Member:  God bless America, God bless the Men and Women of the Armed Forces who keep USA and world free

Q: I am highly expectant of the 800s. Are you as well, MarkZ?

MZ: Yes I have been told that a number of intel providers were given the 800#s…and yes I verified this information…...they are just not allowed to give them out yet…the numbers came directly from the treasury……they are waiting for permission to send them out…we are all waiting to send them out sometime today.   They will be all over the place….you will not miss these numbers!!!

MZ: I have  a friend that heard of 3 verified CMKX deliveries yesterdays……this is huge news…these are 3 personal friends of his………Still waiting to receive mine….one was in Florida, one in Texas and one in California. ….

MZ: I was told a large number of big Zim holders are in place to do their exchanges tomorrow morning.

MZ: We heard that the new rates have been released in Iraq:  Hearing the international release in Iraq will be Tuesday.

MZ: We are being told the 800 numbers will be released sometime today and we can set appointments to start exchanging tomorrow.

MZ: In Switzerand…folks in Zurich….one I know that deals with several people with historic bonds have appointments on Thursday to hopefully redeem them

MZ:  I have been told by all banking contacts that the important thing is to make your appointment right away.  You would be an idiot to wait is what they are saying…..so as soon as we get numbers – call and make that appointment….lock it in…..this ensures that you get the contract rates……not street rates…..there will be a time limit on higher rates.

Eagleone2025: IT IS MY UNDERSTANDING THAT TRUMP HAS SIGNED EVERYTHING TO GET THIS DONE. WE ARE WAITING FOR ACTIVATION OF # AND USN

Eagleone2025: I WAS TOLD BY A HIGH MILITARY SOURCE WHEN THIS MOVES THEN MOVE ON IT DO NOT WAIT.

Eagleone2025: MY MILITARY WH CONTACT TOLD ME LAST WEEK THAT WHEN TRUMP LEFT AMERICA HE WENT TO UK FIRST 40 MINS TO SIGN DOCUMENTS AND THEN TO JAPAN MET WITH WORLD LEADERS 20 OF THEM LEFT THERE. HE IS TAKEN CARE OF SOME MORE IN ASIA THEN HE WILL ENROUTE TO UK TO MEET WITH QUEEN.

Q: What happened to yellow vest last week?

MZ: Because I got to see what was done…...  There is something I have been sitting on since last week that I absolutely cannot share…..which stinks….its tough not to be able to share. ……but I do not think we will need to wear our yellow vests at this time. If we havn’t received the 800 numbers by tomorrow…..we may need to wear them then.

Member:  Mark, were you aware that early Sunday morning that All of the Iraq people received $396, 000.00 USD?

MZ: I am told they were to receive a 100K note….worth about 363K…..I have not been able to verify it….we are getting lots or rumors that they did indeed pull their trigger on Saturday.

Member:  Mark, I go confirmation from someone that I trust & she had 3 confirmations that this had actually occurred.

Nflemingjr: GM I AM HERE TO LISTEN I CAN NOT TALK AT THE MOMENT

MZ: If you keep reposting the same question over and over again…and I am ignoring it…this means I cannot talk about that subject……you can quit posting that same question now……

MZ:  Mr. Cottrell has not been allowed to complete his job yet…..he wants to…….they have to come to him to get things done.

MZ: The people I know that work at redemption centers had a big meeting on Saturday and were given the exchange plan…..they were given yesterday off and told to report back to work today to get ready to start making appointments for tomorrow

Q: What about the June 1st deadline ????????  Are we going to be locked out of zim?

MZ: the important thing to do is make your apt. ASAP.  Its important that your apt is made by June 1st is what I have been told. …you will have longer to make the exchange. Once your appointment is made your rate is set is what I have been told.

Eagleone2025: LOOK THE ELDERS AND ZIM ALONG WITH U.S. SIGN A CONTRACT THAT THE ZIM DEADLINE DATE WAS JUNE 1,2019

Eagleone2025:  JUST MAKE APP…BRING ALL YOUR ZIM AND CURRENCY

Q: Any news on the rates?

MZ: As to rates …….I am not allowed to talk about them

Q: What are the 800 numbers for???

MZ: They are to make appointments to exchange your currency

Q: Do you believe the RV will happen this year?

MZ: I believe it may have already happened….I believe we will see it very soon.

Q: Are the 800 numbers just for exchanging currencies?

MZ: yes….CMKX, PP’s have different instructions.   The WF private group will have emailed instructions if you are in that group. It is possible that (in my personal opinion) that the WF email for the private group may actually come out after the 800 numbers from the bank…….

MZ: Could all my contacts in Reno, CMKX, Europe, the redemption centers , banks, government and the treasury be wrong?.....lol…..I guess they could be…but I don’t think so.

Q: What are your sources in Reno saying?

MZ: The people in Reno have a bunch of appointments for tomorrow and they have been told they will be LIQUID at their exchange.

MZ: I believe there will be no Federal or state taxes on this exchange….We will find out for sure at our exchange appointments.

Q: Should we exchange different currencies in separate accounts?

MZ: I don’t think they will be taxed….but if I do it will be an account for Zim and an account for the other currencies.

Q: What is a sweep account?

MZ: A sweep account is an holding account that will give you time to decide exactly what to do.  Time to get advice from wealth managers, attorneys, ect…..time to set up trusts or whatever you decide to do.

Member:  make sure to get a certificate of funds before leaving exchange

MZ: I am told Redemption centers are all set up to handle all of us…I hear hours will be 6am to 11pm and expect each apt. to last 45 minutes to an hour…..they don’t want to spend a lot of time on the exchange appointment and they will set up a second much longer appointment for you to do what you need to do with your funds. With personal bankers and wealth managers.

MZ: Anytime in the past when we have moved from a debt-based system to a gold/asset backed system there has been some type  of debt protection…..by all means pay off all debts that you are losing sleep over……but if you want to wait to see if student loans or mortgages receive debt forgiveness…you can wait…….I personally think there will be some debt forgiveness….

Q: Is the Public exchange (deadline) for Dinar/dong  July 1, 2019?

MZ: I have heard that as well from other sources……..hope we find out for sure soon….

Eagleone2025: I WAS TOLD BY A HIGH MILITARY SOURCE WHEN THIS MOVES THEN MOVE ON IT DO NOT WAIT.

MZ: This is an old video from Dr. Shabibi…explains a lot about our exchange. It explains how the dinar works…….if you know anyone that doesn’t believe in this…have them watch it…..its an older video but still very relevant.  
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ol8wve53-ME

MZ: I will tweet when I am about to do a stream……for anything big…It’s possible I may have another stream tonight…..The exchange will be relatively painless….it’s what comes afterward where your hard work will begin.

MarkZ: "Yes I have been told that a number of intel providers were given the 800#s" 5/27/19 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

MarkZ: "Yes I have been told that a number of intel providers were given the 800#s" 5/27/19 Empty Re: MarkZ: "Yes I have been told that a number of intel providers were given the 800#s" 5/27/19

Post by Captain259 Tue May 28, 2019 8:12 am

MarkZ---the 800# must be stuck up your Ass. It would be nice if all you Guru"s would shut up for once. The Dinar is dead so please stop all the BULLSHIT.

Captain259
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum