Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Integrity refers to "defects" in service contracts and the collection of electricity I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Integrity refers to "defects" in service contracts and the collection of electricity I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Integrity refers to "defects" in service contracts and the collection of electricity I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Integrity refers to "defects" in service contracts and the collection of electricity I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Integrity refers to "defects" in service contracts and the collection of electricity I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Integrity refers to "defects" in service contracts and the collection of electricity I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Integrity refers to "defects" in service contracts and the collection of electricity I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Integrity refers to "defects" in service contracts and the collection of electricity I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Integrity refers to "defects" in service contracts and the collection of electricity I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Integrity refers to "defects" in service contracts and the collection of electricity I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Integrity refers to "defects" in service contracts and the collection of electricity I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Integrity refers to "defects" in service contracts and the collection of electricity I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Integrity refers to "defects" in service contracts and the collection of electricity I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Integrity refers to "defects" in service contracts and the collection of electricity I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Integrity refers to "defects" in service contracts and the collection of electricity I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Integrity refers to "defects" in service contracts and the collection of electricity I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Integrity refers to "defects" in service contracts and the collection of electricity I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Integrity refers to "defects" in service contracts and the collection of electricity I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Integrity refers to "defects" in service contracts and the collection of electricity I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Integrity refers to "defects" in service contracts and the collection of electricity I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Integrity refers to "defects" in service contracts and the collection of electricity

Go down

Integrity refers to "defects" in service contracts and the collection of electricity Empty Integrity refers to "defects" in service contracts and the collection of electricity

Post by claud39 Wed May 22, 2019 9:14 am

Integrity refers to "defects" in service contracts and the collection of electricity

05/22/2019

Integrity refers to "defects" in service contracts and the collection of electricity 13798

Economy News Baghdad

The Integrity Commission called for a review of the performance of the service and collection companies contracted with the Ministry of Electricity all, indicating the need to address the defects that appeared in the contracts concluded with these companies.

According to a statement by the Integrity Commission, which was seen by the "Economy News", "the Preventive Department in the Authority, in cooperation with the Office of the Inspector General of the Ministry of Electricity, composed a joint working group to investigate the reality of the status of contracts of service and collection provided by companies contracting with the ministry.

"The team has sent a report to the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers, the Chamber of Deputies and the Office of the Minister of Electricity, the necessity of obligating the contracting companies to carry out unified tasks and duties, preserving the rights of the ministry, providing the best services to the citizens as well as organizing the mechanisms and numbers of seconded employees, The mechanisms of collection, payment and accounting according to a standardized form and database. "

The report called on the Ministry of Electricity to take into account the issue of rehabilitation or maintenance of the electrical network and the sounding of the rumors in the area covered by the full contract when it was concluded in preparation for awarding the contract of collection to the executing company, taking into account that the payment of the amount of rehabilitation from the amount of collection, As appropriate, and to achieve real collection to be a service contract and collection in real and realistic. "

"The evaluation of the performance of companies must be taken into account annually through the comprehensive assessment and analysis of performance indicators, which determines whether or not to continue working with the contracting company," the report said.

He pointed out that "the need to activate the work of the network (vpn) to ensure direct communication between the collection centers of companies and the Center Systems, to ensure that the Center of systems in real time amounts of collection to prevent collection companies from the transfer of cash received, and not to take public money and ensure not tampering.

The report stressed that "the accounting should be on the basis of the amount of energy received, not the energy sold by the investor, and commitment to insurance on the network and not an annual inventory, pointing to the importance of preparing a standard form for monthly and monthly accounting, which is an integral part of the new contract, The old contracts will be in accordance with the formula contracts annexes; to ensure uniformity of the mechanism of accounting for all public companies and non-diligence on this subject. 

The report called for "reconsidering the percentage of technical rumors (14%) according to the contract and determining a new percentage according to the network situation, because the percentage of technical rumors in the contract is the maximum limit for the rumors, as it was not considered that some companies have receiving areas with a terrestrial network ", Indicating" the need to activate the paragraph rationalize energy consumption by (20%) under the terms of the contract. " 

He urged "to pay attention to the wording of the penalty clause so as to make it effective in forcing the companies to pay within the legal period and raise the percentage of delay penalties imposed on the company and make them commensurate with the amounts reserved by companies for each day of delay and be upward, The secondary stations by the investment company He pointed to «the need to follow the modern programs of the system center, to become possible to answer the consumer through the complaints system which is part of the system (Billing system), which can answer the ministry and the government departments concerned quickly and any requirements, About the Well on substantially protected databases, and make backup copies outside of the center, to protect the data from any emergency. "

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=16704
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum