Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Abdul-Karim Shangar: The accumulated liquidity attracts foreign capital I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Abdul-Karim Shangar: The accumulated liquidity attracts foreign capital I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Abdul-Karim Shangar: The accumulated liquidity attracts foreign capital I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Abdul-Karim Shangar: The accumulated liquidity attracts foreign capital I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Abdul-Karim Shangar: The accumulated liquidity attracts foreign capital I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Abdul-Karim Shangar: The accumulated liquidity attracts foreign capital I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Abdul-Karim Shangar: The accumulated liquidity attracts foreign capital I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Abdul-Karim Shangar: The accumulated liquidity attracts foreign capital I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Abdul-Karim Shangar: The accumulated liquidity attracts foreign capital I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Abdul-Karim Shangar: The accumulated liquidity attracts foreign capital I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Abdul-Karim Shangar: The accumulated liquidity attracts foreign capital I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Abdul-Karim Shangar: The accumulated liquidity attracts foreign capital I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Abdul-Karim Shangar: The accumulated liquidity attracts foreign capital I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Abdul-Karim Shangar: The accumulated liquidity attracts foreign capital I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Abdul-Karim Shangar: The accumulated liquidity attracts foreign capital I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Abdul-Karim Shangar: The accumulated liquidity attracts foreign capital I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Abdul-Karim Shangar: The accumulated liquidity attracts foreign capital I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Abdul-Karim Shangar: The accumulated liquidity attracts foreign capital I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Abdul-Karim Shangar: The accumulated liquidity attracts foreign capital I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Abdul-Karim Shangar: The accumulated liquidity attracts foreign capital I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Abdul-Karim Shangar: The accumulated liquidity attracts foreign capital

Go down

Abdul-Karim Shangar: The accumulated liquidity attracts foreign capital Empty Abdul-Karim Shangar: The accumulated liquidity attracts foreign capital

Post by claud39 Sat May 18, 2019 8:57 am

[size=36][rtl]Abdul-Karim Shangar: The accumulated liquidity attracts foreign capital[/rtl][/size]

Friday, 17 May 2019

Abdul-Karim Shangar: The accumulated liquidity attracts foreign capital Alsabaah-12577

Baghdad / Emad Al-Amara

The economic economist Dr. Abdul-Karim Jaber Shangar said that there is consistency between the terminology of international liquidity with the term foreign reserves, which is the accumulated part of international liquidity and is maintained by the monetary authorities and can use it at any time without restriction or condition.

Monetary authorities

"There are characteristics in terms of the extent of control of the monetary authorities and their freedom to use their reserves. If there is an internal or external constraint on their use, such as keeping part of these assets, the retained portion will lose its status as one of the components of international liquidity, "He said.

"These characteristics enjoy a balanced balance of payments and provide a broad economic cover. The state owns the leading currency for large financial and monetary markets through which it can direct international capital, as well as the size of the country's economic size and its contribution to international trade.

And the importance of "the degree of acceptance received by the element granted by one state to another to settle the obligations and rights and exchanges between them, as well as the degree of unconditional availability of monetary authorities in the States concerned, so that they can be used to achieve its purposes or add to what it has in the light of the policy of the State Economic development 
And cash. " 

"The degree of liquidity of the element is determined by its source, if it stems from the economy of the country itself, such as the result of a surplus in the balance of trade and the balance of capital movement. The liquidity level here is high in this case, or in the case of obtaining loans from external sources, Be low ".

Gold Base

"The majority of different monetary systems were based on gold in their assessment and issuance of monetary union, and these systems were different in common conditions of the application of the gold rule as a necessity to determine the value of cash equivalent gold."

"The experience of applying the gold rule in its old form, which dates back to the 19th century, was characterized by the sovereignty of the sterling and its emergence as a leading international currency," he said.
Adding that "this remarkable emergence of the pound was the result of the control of the London market after the industrial revolution in Europe created a strong demand for food and raw materials, as well as Britain's mission to invest in the world after investing 5% of its national output abroad during the period 1880/1900 And 10 percent before World War I. "

"After that, the British Pound gave up the lead to the dollar during the period 1919/1945, after the United States of America played a role similar to the British pound in financing the issuance of long-term bonds, for example between 1,700 foreign exchange in dollars, the average maturity period was about half 20 years and 4 percent of which the maturity period is 40 years and 1 percent more than that. "

foreign currency

"The need for the use of foreign currency reserves in addition to gold, which has increased the cost of its currency and circulation and the global desire to reduce its use, has increased as long as token money, mandatory paper money, does the same job for gold," he said.

"Accordingly, the relative importance of foreign exchange reserves as a component of international liquidity has increased," he said.

He pointed out that "the functions of the currencies of leadership are the same as the gold before his departure from the old and new monetary systems, it is known that all components of international trade and international reserve denominated in one of the currencies of leadership, and that the currencies of leadership are only national currencies have emerged at the level International as a result of the availability of certain characteristics characteristic of the state owner of that currency. "

http://alsabaah.iq/8905/%D8%B9%D8%A8%D8%AF-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%83%D8%B1%D9%8A%D9%85-%D8%B4%D9%86%D8%AC%D8%A7%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D9%8A%D9%88%D9%84%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%86%D9%82%D8%AF%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%AA%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%83%D9%85%D8%A9-%D8%AA%D8%AC%D8%B0%D8%A8-%D8%B1%D8%A4%D9%88%D8%B3-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A3%D9%85%D9%88%D8%A7%D9%84-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AC%D9%86%D8%A8%D9%8A%D8%A9
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum