Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
THE BIG CALL WITH FRAUD BRUCE 5/14/19 INTEL ONLY TRANSCRIBED BY PINKROSES I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
THE BIG CALL WITH FRAUD BRUCE 5/14/19 INTEL ONLY TRANSCRIBED BY PINKROSES I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
THE BIG CALL WITH FRAUD BRUCE 5/14/19 INTEL ONLY TRANSCRIBED BY PINKROSES I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
THE BIG CALL WITH FRAUD BRUCE 5/14/19 INTEL ONLY TRANSCRIBED BY PINKROSES I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
THE BIG CALL WITH FRAUD BRUCE 5/14/19 INTEL ONLY TRANSCRIBED BY PINKROSES I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
THE BIG CALL WITH FRAUD BRUCE 5/14/19 INTEL ONLY TRANSCRIBED BY PINKROSES I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
THE BIG CALL WITH FRAUD BRUCE 5/14/19 INTEL ONLY TRANSCRIBED BY PINKROSES I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
THE BIG CALL WITH FRAUD BRUCE 5/14/19 INTEL ONLY TRANSCRIBED BY PINKROSES I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
THE BIG CALL WITH FRAUD BRUCE 5/14/19 INTEL ONLY TRANSCRIBED BY PINKROSES I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
THE BIG CALL WITH FRAUD BRUCE 5/14/19 INTEL ONLY TRANSCRIBED BY PINKROSES I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
THE BIG CALL WITH FRAUD BRUCE 5/14/19 INTEL ONLY TRANSCRIBED BY PINKROSES I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
THE BIG CALL WITH FRAUD BRUCE 5/14/19 INTEL ONLY TRANSCRIBED BY PINKROSES I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
THE BIG CALL WITH FRAUD BRUCE 5/14/19 INTEL ONLY TRANSCRIBED BY PINKROSES I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
THE BIG CALL WITH FRAUD BRUCE 5/14/19 INTEL ONLY TRANSCRIBED BY PINKROSES I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
THE BIG CALL WITH FRAUD BRUCE 5/14/19 INTEL ONLY TRANSCRIBED BY PINKROSES I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
THE BIG CALL WITH FRAUD BRUCE 5/14/19 INTEL ONLY TRANSCRIBED BY PINKROSES I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
THE BIG CALL WITH FRAUD BRUCE 5/14/19 INTEL ONLY TRANSCRIBED BY PINKROSES I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
THE BIG CALL WITH FRAUD BRUCE 5/14/19 INTEL ONLY TRANSCRIBED BY PINKROSES I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
THE BIG CALL WITH FRAUD BRUCE 5/14/19 INTEL ONLY TRANSCRIBED BY PINKROSES I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
THE BIG CALL WITH FRAUD BRUCE 5/14/19 INTEL ONLY TRANSCRIBED BY PINKROSES I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

THE BIG CALL WITH FRAUD BRUCE 5/14/19 INTEL ONLY TRANSCRIBED BY PINKROSES

Go down

THE BIG CALL WITH FRAUD BRUCE 5/14/19 INTEL ONLY TRANSCRIBED BY PINKROSES Empty THE BIG CALL WITH FRAUD BRUCE 5/14/19 INTEL ONLY TRANSCRIBED BY PINKROSES

Post by RamblerNash Wed May 15, 2019 10:48 pm

Bruce: Welcome Everybody to the Big Call tonight. To get started let’s take a look where we are and where we come from.

I am in my 15th year being involved with the currencies and probably 4 to 5 years knowing about the Zimbabwe bond. A relatively short period of time, but enough to know a little about what is going on with them.

The currencies, the Iraqi Dinar back in the day is the only currency we knew about that was planning a revaluation. It made perfect sense because the value of their currency use to be in the range depending on how you looked at the web site and how you read it, it could be anywhere from $2.65 per dinar anywhere up to $3.22.

The rate sort of varied, but it was within that rate and most people saw the rate of it at the time prior to the Iraq War saw around $3.22. That was a rate that was there that use to be available internationally.

Bruce: When the United States went in and did what they did to try to take down Saddam Hussein and go with that whole thing, the rate was crushed on the Dinar. It went down to it was approximately 4000 Dinar to one dollar, 4000 Dinar = 1 dollar. A horribly low crushed rate.

Overtime we knew that the value of that Dinar when it was reprinted which it was in 2003, When it was reprinted and it came out with a value, we knew it would come out eventually it would be gold back and Iraq would come and rise out of the ashes essentially.

That is what has happened. It took a lot longer than we thought. When I got into this, we were told by some people who were doing some calls this was going to happen in 2 to 6 years. Well, that was a long time ago. Things are moving and have been moving and things have been getting done measurably all the way since 2003, 2004, 2005, and all the way to 2019 where we are today.

Bruce: The Dinar was to come back to a rate we thought if it just back to what it was before the war it would come back at $3.22. We thought if it did come back at $3.00 WOW. So you kind of looked at the currency and thought what can I buy so that if it comes at $3.00 to the US dollar, how much do I want to take care of retirement, take care of this, etc., etc., etc. People purchased it based on that formula.

Then we found out not only was the Dinar going to revalue, but so was the Vietnamese Dong. Remember guys we went in and had the Vietnam War too, remember. That was before, of course. So, similar things were done to the value of the Dong. The Dong had a very low value and still does right now except it is getting ready to change. That was another currency that was being offered 15 years ago.

Bruce: Some other things happened and we learned about 9 years ago there would be a complete global reset of currencies. Hence the term GCR – Global Currency Reset. This means a number of countries around the globe would raise their value of their currency to where it was more on par with other trading partners and other currencies around the globe.

So that is what we are talking about when we say GCR. When we are talking RV it means revaluation, and the revaluation occurs at each country individual level. Some countries are going to revalue.

Bruce: In the First Offering which we use to call First Basket of currencies, we are going to have 14 or 15 currencies. It keeps changing. Some of these guys I know what some of these are, but we don’t really talk about some of these as something to purchase. These currencies will all go up.

Some will and some will go up a lot like the ones we have like the Indonesia Rupiah, the Iraqi Dinar, the Vietnam Dong, the Zimbabwe Zim which is a bond, and the Afghanistan Afghani will not be in the First Offering. So it will not be on the screen. If you purchase it or you have it, just hold on to it for something maybe 3 to 4 months down the road, if you already have it.

Bruce: Now that is the bases of what we started with as in my case 15 years ago. Some people been in it 16 years if you were in it in 2003. That is the earliest you could have got into it. A lot of the military came back with the new Iraqi Dinar which is what we have, the 25,000 Dinar notes. It is not a dollar note. The Dinar is their dollar. Simple as that.

So they have notes that ranged in value from the lowest one was 50 Dinar, 250 Dinar, 500 Dinar, 1,000 Dinar, 5,000, Dinar, and 25,000 Dinar. Those notes were the ones most people bought, the 25,000 Dinar note. We are kind of giving a baseline of information.

Bruce: Now, all of that is getting ready to change value very shortly. Many people have been involved in some groups. I use the term: Pony up. They turned their currency in all ready in groups. This happened all over the world, all over the country primarily out west and that is what I refer to when I say: Out west….. The groups that have been formed where the currencies went in were in most cases told what the rate they would get when the revaluation took place.

They had some idea and they gave them a SKR – Safe Keeping Receipt – for that currency. Those SKRs would be negotiated and made liquid when the currency changed its value and revalued. That was held and it is still being held by the principles that arranged the intake of those currencies and so on.

Bruce: Some people used groups and some people believed they would do fine on their own. We came to find out certain banks would be Redemption Centers and certain Redemption Centers would act as banks. Nether words, they would take the currency in and do the exchange, and take the Zim in as bonds and do the redemption of those Zim bonds, and people would be made liquid somewhat immediately and much more so over a period of a few days to a period of few months depending on the structure of the structured payout that you got involved in. I will try to talk about that for a minute about the Zim.

Bruce: The groups are in a situation where we put them in Tiers. We have a Tier 1, Tier 2, Tier 3, Tier 4A, Tier 4B, and Tier 5.

Tier 1 is primarily government. Tier 2 was VIPs and super high rollers. Tier 3 sometimes were funding groups, funding funders for humanitarian projects, other whales and so on. Tier 4A is the groups we were referring to primarily that were created out west. Tier 4B is the largest group of all which is the Internet Group. That is the group I am speaking to right now. That is the group that has currency, haven’t necessarily ponied up. They have loose currency ready to exchange and if they have Zim ready to redeem, but they have it on their own person.

Bruce: That is what we are getting ready to do when we get the toll-free number for those Redemption Centers when it comes out to me. Yes, I have been selected and honored in being honored to get the call to receive the toll-free number to give to everyone. That is an honor I do not take lightly. I appreciate it.

I look forward to receiving that and not only putting it on our new website: bigcalluniverse.com, but also on some other online locations that I have chosen. Also, I got Bob where he will release the toll-free number from our website on an email for those of you on the Big Call who have registered with us on our website: bigcalluniverse.com. So, you will get an email that you will get. In case you do not get it somewhere else, you will get it in your own email. We will put on the header line: 800 numbers from Bruce of the Big Call. Something of that effect.

Bruce: These groups we heard last night at 9;06 pm EDT, the Tier 4A started in Singapore. So let’s say the East moves from East to West. They got started a little after 9 pm EDT last night. So we are in the Tier 4s right now.

Since that time today, the groups and we have the group called the Core and we have the rest. We have the Core Group which is the original Pay Masters. Then we have additional 120 Pay Masters for additional Groups. Now, the paperwork, this is more or less the process to go through and verify who the people are, their accounting information, how much did they had.

All of that accounting paperwork has been done on the groups of about 500 people and 30 Pay Masters. That is completed already today. It is additionally happening with the remaining groups right now as we speak. Now, supposively, those groups will be paid out, I am going to just say sometime tomorrow.

Bruce: We in Tier 4B should receive our toll-free number not too long after those groups are paid. So, we are very close. Conference calls have been going on continually. We had one that was started again at 10:15 am this morning and completed about 4:00 pm EDT this afternoon.

This is with the serious decision makers. This is involved with HSBC, Wells Fargo, the Treasury, the Elders, a lot of people from the Administration, etc. This was done as the final, I think, opportunity to work out what needed to happen prior to the release. I am very excited about that and what transpired today.

Bruce: I think we are in a really good place to finally have this resolved for us. When it comes to rates, I have been asked not to go into rates. So, I do not want to do that. However, I will say that certain currencies have been trading and have been trading up which will be very favorable for us.

Bruce: We, the Internet Group, is the only group among all these other groups, has the ability to negotiate our rate to an extent. I call it: Private Negotiable Rate – PNR. Let say it this way. If you have 500 Trillion Zim notes. Five 100 Trillion or 500 Trillion notes, you would be limited what rate you would be able to negotiate even with a beautiful humanitarian project and so on.

If you have that much or more in which many of us do, the front screen rates that you have for the currencies in addition you might have like Dinar, and Dong, you will be limited to the front screen rates for those exchanges. The back screen rate for the Zim is going to settle in as par with the US Dollar. It is not there yet, but it will get there and maybe it will get there in a day or so.

Bruce: There will be no front screen rate on the Zim. So you will have to know basically where to start as they begin to offer you something for your Zim. The more projects you have with explanation like Sue has been working with people being clear in how to put their information out, the more that is clear and put down on a one sheet presentation and so on, the more you are doing, the more people you can employ like you know job creation is part of the thing.

Creating infrastructure besides roads and bridges is another aspect of it. Rebuild America does a great job of that, by the way. You are looking to employ people, creating jobs, and all with longevity. You do not want a project that will last for 2 years. That is not the goal. You want a project that might last for 4 years, 50 years, even a 100 years,, even something that will take longer than your lifetime. So, keep thinking a long those lines if you have that for your projects.

Bruce: Rebuild America can go for a long time. It could go on for a quite a long time. I think we can make a serious dent in our country and what it means and what it will become in 5 to 10 years. I really do, but why can’t Rebuild America go eve 50 years. Yes, especially with new technology we are going to be seeing, and we will be seeing a lot of this new technology fairly quickly.

Look at this release of this blessing as the first fruits of disclosure, because that is what it is. It is going to enable us to begin to bring out some of the health and technology and energy and healing and all of these things that we know are there and been kind of held back.

Bruce: I think you get the impression on the currencies. There are approximately because this has changed, 7000 Tier 1 Bank Redemption Centers in North America. There maybe more than that like 7400 something like that. IT is over 7000. Recently as of 2:00 pm today. the decision to include over 4,000 Tier 2 Banks for exchanges not only for currencies but also for Zim redemptions was brought up and made part of the deal.

So you have probably over 11,000 Tier 1 and Tier 2 Banks for Redemption Centers across the United States and Canada.

Bruce: The other thing is they have done this so nobody has to drive over 45 miles to get to a Tier 1 or Tier 2 Bank as a Redemption Center. All these Tier 1 and Tier 2 banks are all at least Basel 3 compliant. Some are Basel 4 compliant, and we are not going to go into what that means, but it is a good thing.

Remember we are looking at our USTN, United States Treasury Note, as a replacement for our current dollars to come back as a gold back currency, my understanding is as of midnight tonight Eastern time. That is a big deal.

That is a big deal to go back on a gold back standard currency because all of the currencies around the globe eventually and many are already either gold back or assets back where they have a percentage of their currency guaranteed or backed by precious metals and some by other things such as oil, other assets even intellectual property, all of those things. So, this is a big deal to get the world back on asset back currency.

Bruce: There will be a lot of changes taking place. Too many I can bring out on a call like tonight. I just want you to be aware the USTN will be our new dollar. My understanding is at the Redemption Centers when we can get cash, I think it will be primarily in 50s and 20s. My understanding is they will be the new USTN, the United States Treasury Notes, the new money. That will be something we can take, some cash.

They increased the amount to a ridiculous amount. I don’t think everybody needs that amount of cash. You are going to have a credit card. My understanding at the Redemption Center they will be able to make you a credit card on the spot just like a real credit card with the raised lettering and the information on it for you and then you can take those to begin to purchase things right away.

Bruce: Also, you will have the opportunity to get some cashier checks if you want to get some and use those for some reason. You can have some of those drawn up at your redemption. Also, you can have some bank wires which they call ledger to ledger transfers now. Ledger to ledger you can have some of those available to do, and I plan to do some of those at my time of my exchange and redemption.

Then of course you will have your credit card. My personal feeling is not to really use a debit card that is tied to a large account. I think if you have a small bill pay on your account such as a Judiciary account that you want to have a debit card for some reason, you can to that, but do not tie it to a mother lode or master account or even a secondary account. It is too much money that can get siphoned off somehow and you do not want that to happen in case you lose the card or it is compromised.

Bruce: A credit card gives you more protection. Even though you might have gotten into credit trouble in the past, you will have enough where with all to get credit again and have a credit card that you can use and to pay off every month responsibly, every month not even carry interest. Just pay that thing off every month.

Bruce: In my case and I am just going to tell you what I am going to do. In my master account which I call the mother lode account for a long time, I will probably do with the main bank that is seeing over everything keep that with them because it will involve Zim. It will be involved in a structure payout, and that could be between 3, 5 or 10 years in length. 3 year, 5 year, 10 year. In my case I will go 10 years. Then I will see if I can renew it or see what the plan is after 10 years.

Bruce: Now, that master account will earn interest and it is up to you to see what the interest rate will be when you go in and when you sit down to negotiate that. You will be getting that and you will know that in 90 days or in 3 months if you like to take it that way and that is the way I plan to take it that way, quarterly, 4 times a year. Every 3 months so in 90 days minus a day or so, you will have that money in interest coming in.

I am going to use the term spill over account to take that interest and have it pay over into a secondary account as a spill over from the interest that the first account earns. Then set up other accounts you need maybe with different banks to diversify and as you put it in a position to pay out certain things, homes, cars, or whatever it is you want to buy, whatever it is you want to do with it you will have that funding available to do that.

Bruce: There seems there might be one or two other things that I may come into when Sue comes into for what we want to talk about. I think it is time to roll play a little bit and to answer some basic questions. Sue, tell me what people have been saying to you.

Sue: I am going to do one important segmentation there. In our redemption process meeting that I hold we do an Immediate Action Request sheet. What I do is i ask them to print off 4 copies, and it has: Bank wires, Cashier’s checks, amount of cash you want to take, the Prestige Credit Card, and the Proof of funds letter.

Bruce: The Proof of funds is to prove up you have the money to purchase for example a house. It might be half a million, 10 million, etc. Let’s call it 5 Million. If you have a Proof of Funds letter to get to the realtor so that he or she knows you have the liquidity to do that deal.

Sue: Next we do a Prestige Card, but not a Black Card. We explain having a Black Card is like driving an exotic car or wearing a 24-karat diamond if you are a woman. So, it makes you kind of a target. If you are able to get a higher rate and they ask you to sign an NDA. You want get 3 copies of the NDA. Then you want 3 copies of the transaction.

Bruce: Take 2 Blue pens with you to the meeting because you want to sign any original documents in blue ink so they can’t pretend the original was signed by you if they make a photocopy of it. The photocopy would come out black. See the originals would be in blue. That is where the originals are clear.

Sue: Who would be able to keep the originals?

Bruce: I think you would be able to keep the original and the bank would keep an original if you sign 2 copies. The Redemption Center would want one because they would want one on file, and maybe you get signature in blue for your own records. That is going to be up to my attorney to discuss that.

Sue: You want to make sure you get the business cards of everyone that is there. The purpose of this sheet is to be able to hand it to them. If they are expecting us to ask for these things, you can hand over to them and sort of check it off item by item as you go through this list. It spends up the process and that is why I wanted to label it: Immediate Action Request Sheet.

Bruce: Now we need to talk about who are you going in the Redemption with. Some people will take their spouse. Some people will go in with an adult child. Some people will go in with their attorney.

Now look the NDA is about 2 pages long. It has been put and refigured so as not to be legalize. It should be legible and understandable. They have done their best to try to take the lawyer talk out of it and put it in something the layman as ourselves can understand. It is about a 2 pager.

Let’s see how binding it is. It supposed to last about 90 days. It is primarily to keep you quiet about the rates that you negotiate and possibly the interest rates that you are earning on your structure payout. Anything else that might come with it, I am unaware. I have not seen it. I know it is approximately 2 pages long, and all of the banks have the same NDA.

Roll Play

Sue: When I am having a meeting with a wife and husband or a mother and her 2 adult children that are going in with her, I always have them dialog in advance. So if you and I, Bruce, were going in we would talk to each other about how we are going to introduce and who maybe will be the lead so the Redemption Center person isn’t going back and forth between too many voices. It is too confusing to their domain. So, you want to say like Bruce would say: I will let Sue do the talking.

It is very important that you sort of say: I have been on calls and where husband will say: Yes I will let my wife do the presentation. So what happens if it is something like that and it is important. The husband should say: My name is John Doe and I am going to let my wife Barbara who has been studying this more than I take the lead in this conversation. He can just agree. It is nice to have a point person. That is the most significant thing about beginning the negotiation process.

Bruce: I think that is important and this is an issue that some couple believe it or not are not on the same page on this. Some couples one is a believer and has been ever since they have gotten started and have the faith for this, and the other person says: I think this is never going to happen. They are negative.

Sue: We have to clean this up if you are going to say that. This is very significant. The Redemption Center people are going to be trained in reading your body language, your facial expressions, all of that stuff. Don’t get hyper about it, but they will. I am thinking of a few people who are in this position that you just presented.

Sue: If you do intend to bring your partner as a place holder and that is the only way I would do it as a place holder to show you are a married person. If you intend to do that, this is what I would suggest that you just say to them: This is a very significant appointment for us. I just want you to smile. You do not want to smile outwardly. That would look just fake. Tell them to practice to putting a smile internally so that kindness comes out of their eyes, warmth comes out of their eyes.

There is no stress or incognizant showing up in their facial expressions that the Redemption Center person is picking up as you are trying to present a positive and practical presentation. Do this a couple of hours before hand. Tell them this is going to be wonderful. Tell them to sit there and think of a vacation and think of something pleasant. Tell them to sit there and have positive energy, smile inside, and we will be great. If they go in there and they are I do not want to be there and blah blah blah, I would reconsider bringing them with you because it is going to bring down the energy and they will pick that up.

QUESTIONS:

1) Which of the Zim notes are redeemable?

ANSWER: All the denominations and that means the various different notes as long as they are 2008 AA or AB is my understanding are considered Zim bonds. On those bonds is read the words on them: Payable to the Bearer. They are Bearer Bonds if you heard that term before. That is what makes the Zim currency so different. That is what makes it so valuable. All denominations they are going to take.

2) Do we have to have a trust when we go in?

ANSWER: No. you do not have to have one. If you have one already put together bring it. Bring a copy that you can leave with the Redemption Center People. Keep 2 copies for yourself. One for your attorney and one for yourself. If you don’t have one they will probably do and remember Bruce is not CPA, nor Attorney, and I do not play one on TV.

I believe that they will probably put you into a temporary type of trust that they call a skeleton trust, meaning bare bones, a basic trust. It probably will be a revocable living trust that can be amended or changed out because it is revocable. That is probably what you will leave with. It is good to have a name for your trust. You have up to I would say 3 months to put it in the more permanent type of trust you want. It could be still be a revocable trust. It could be irrevocable or non revocable.

You get with your trust attorneys how to set that up for you best. If you don’t have time between now and the redemption or you do not have it done, do it after the redemption and get back with your private banking staff and submit that to them to sub plant the temporary trust they might have put you in.

Go in with some idea who your trustees are going to be. Who your beneficiaries are going to be and so on. Go in with a list of that. That is another list that you need to have if you don’t have your trust information put together.

THE PROCESS AND THE FLOW OF GETTING THE 800 NUMBER AND ONWARD:

Bruce: I think things are happening very well for us. Let’s say everything comes together and I get the toll-free numbers sometime before lunch tomorrow. The theory that I am being told is when I get those in 2 hours they will be ready for the first appointments. In 2 hours from the time I receive the number.

I will put it out immediately to certain individuals. I will call Sue and Bob and talk to other people in the order I have predetermined, and we will get the numbers out. We will get the numbers out pretty quickly probably for the most part within 20 to 30 minutes we will get them out. Look at the blog faithfully.

Bruce: The first thing is I am asking Bob to do is put the toll-free number on the landing page of our website: bigcalluniverse.com. Front page news. Then Bob’s staff will put out the email as a blast to everyone that has registered their email at the website: bigcalluniverse.com. Then you guys who will see the number will call the toll-free number and set your appointments up.

Bruce: This is how it is going to work. You get the toll-free number, let’s say a 800 number. You dial that number and you get a robo computer. You give your name. You might have to give your address. I do not know, but at some point you are going to list the currencies you wish to exchange. When get to and you have Zim or Zimbabwe Zim, however they say it, you say that and it should trigger to take you to a live breathing person.

So you go from the robo to a live person that I believe will talk you through the rest of the appointment setting. So you give them the zip code you wish to redeem and exchange. It might not be the closest where you are. It might be another town. Give them that and take it from there. They should be taking you or directing you to the Redemption Center that is in that Zip code that you gave them. Then they say Okay. Then you set your appointment, a specific time, and get directions somehow. It might be by email. I can’t say. They will give you directions to the Redemption Center and you will be off and running.

QUESTION:

3) How long do I have when the 800 number comes out to exchange and redeem the Zim?

ANSWER: The feeling is anybody that has Zim bonds will have listened to the Big Call. I hope that is true. They should have a heads up how they are proceeding with that. If you have Zim even if you are one of the public which is Tier 5, but you have Zim, you are exchangeable immediately. As soon as we can start you are in. You have to set an appointment.

Even if you have gifted to somebody and they do not know about the 800 number which they should if you have gifted Zim to them. If you haven’t, you have done them a disservice. If they find out about it through your call or somehow, they can go and exchange just like a Tier 4B, like we are. We will be able to exchange for 9 days as Tier 4B.

Then the public as Tier 5 would start say May 24, or May 25, something like that. The currency holder that is just walking around and the currency is stuck in a drawer or they have Dinar and they stuck it in a drawer 10 years ago and saying this will never happen, because there are some people out there like that. Those people find out about it thru somebody then they go Okay. Then they can go in starting May 24, or

May 25. After the 9-day period we have then they can go in a Tier 1 or Tier 2 bank and exchange.

Also: Do not go to your appointment more than 10 minutes early. Do not be hanging out in the parking lot 30 minutes to an hour. Do not be taking the Church bus with 50 people on it.

AT THE REDEMPTION CENTER – 6 OR 7 ASPECTS - YOU STAY SEATED AT ONE DESK AND THEY COME TO YOU

Bruce: You will be greeted and seated and be able to provide some identification. This is Know Your Customer portion, KYC. They already know you if you are a Zim holder. They should know if you are a Zim holder, how much you have. You do not need to bring receipts to the Redemption Center, but they will ask: You have any ID?

You show them 1 or 2 picture IDs, Drivers License, Passport, Sam’s Club, Military ID, Student Id, something with your picture on it. Take that and you want to bring a copy of your utility bill, something that has your address where you live if possible. They are going to ask you what your Social Security number is. Bring your Social Security Card with you. If you don’t have it and you memorized it that will be fine.

Bruce: Identify your currencies. They will ask you to present your currencies. You cannot hold back and just put one currency out at a time. They will count it and verify all your currencies at once with the De la Rue Machine.

Bruce: Then they will ask you what is your plans for the Zim. There you can go into a 30 second Bio and how you been of service and present your projects from your 1 sheet that you can present to them. That is the station you know when the negotiation of your Zim opens up at.

Bruce: This is just me, I am going to keep separate my Zim from my other currencies and possibly use a different bank. One bank for Zim, the total of dollars that the Zim brought in, and maybe a different bank for the totals the currencies are worth. Present your Key projects. The main thing they want to know what are you going to do with your projects concerning job creation, have longevity, how they affect peoples lives, what type of infrastructure like housing come out of it. Create a scenario so they can see it. Share the vision so they can see that vision. Then they can say: Oh, I see what they are doing.

Bruce: When you go through that. You will have an opportunity to negotiate a rate. We know the Zim will have a back screen rate. We know it is planning to be maybe tonight, maybe tomorrow, be on par with the USD meaning 1 to 1. Whatever it is, whatever rate you try to negotiate, I am sure they will put you to a point where if you have a lot of Zim they could cap you on a rate. That is okay because it still ends up being tremendous amount of liquidity. More than you will ever see, more than you will ever spend. That is where the structure pay out comes to, because the idea is the Zim is way too much to have in an account where you just cap into.

Bruce: You want to get it in a situation where it is in an account where it is a structure where it pays you out in interest say every quarter. It pays out interest at a decent rate, fair rate, and spits it out in a spill over account that I can use to fund my projects. So that is how I am seeing that.

Bruce: Once we negotiate a rate and sign off on that, then you will be talking about how much will the structure payout earn in interest. That is the rate could be as low as 2% and upward to 7%. Somewhere in that range per year, per annual. You divide that by 4 and you get that every quarter approximately.

Bruce: Once you get that negotiated, you will be looking at your accounts. How many accounts, you are not going to set up every account in the world. You can set up 2 maybe 3 accounts to get started. You get your Credit Card picked out, one or two of them depending on which banks are represented at your Redemption Center.

Then you go into needing any cashier checks. You have it all typed up as on the Immediate Action Request sheet that Sue will have giving names, and amounts. Same thing on any wire information. This is what you intend to wire from this bank and the name of the person for that account. So, you have that information you give them.

Bruce: Then you talk about one or two credit cards. Say American Express, Visa, or Mastercard. I think you will be able to get a card that has the benefits of a Black Card, a high benefit card. I think you have to be very careful where you use a Black Card because you could be a target. I do not recommend it. I rather have a Gold or Platinum Card and know that I have an unlimited line on it then have a Black Card trying to be cool. That is just me.

Bruce: Beyond that there will be perks, benefits, two or more pages of things the bank wants to give you. These are for higher volume player. These things are not taxable. That is my understanding. In fact this whole event is not taxable.

The only tax you pay on this at least at this point with the current tax law, you pay interest that you earn, not on the redemption of Zim or exchange of currency, but you do pay tax when that mother lode account earns interest.

Sue: They will ask you how much money you will need in the first 90 days.

Bruce: Yes, in the first 90 days. First of all how much do you want to leave in cash. You talk about any cashier checks you want to have. I am not going to use any cashier checks. I will have 2 to 3 bank wires. Now, when it comes to how much you are going to need tell them how you much want to have immediate access to the first 90 days.

Try to figure out in your projects if you want to start funding your projects that quickly how much you will need and how much you will need personally. This is paying off debts, new home, new car, vacation, anything you need money for. It could be as much as little as $100,000 or could be as much as $1 Billion dollars. Whatever your number is that you will need or you want to have in that account so you can use it in the first 90 days.

Now if it is a billion dollars, it is going to last a lot more than the 90 days. I am just using that as an expression. It might be $100 million. It might be $50 million. Try to be realistic as you plan out you are going to need the first 90 days. The reason why is when you get your first payment from your structure payout account, that should be coming into you in about 90 days.

Sue: Give yourself a cushion. Give yourself some room. Do not try to make it really precise.

Bruce: Yes, do not make it too tight. Give yourself some breathing room.

Sue: In the sessions that we have for the redemption with the one sheet, we are invisualiing after you get thru the negotiating for your Zim and you complete that, that is where the bankers from the various banking institutions going to come up to you and introduce themselves to you and going to be looking what bank you are going to be depositing in. That is where you are going to be asking what is the interest rate that I can intend to expect with you and your bank. Do we know what the rate can expect, Bruce?

Bruce: Yes, I know what they are. The interest rate across the Tier 1 Banks should be the same. The Tier 2 Banks will not offer quite as high rate of interest as Tier 1 Banks. It will be close.

Sue: You want that to have thought out. You will have a bunch of bankers coming up to you and looking at you and be aware a little mentally for that. Be decisive, make up your mind ahead of time, I suggest.

Bruce: When you go in, you will probably have an idea based on the bankers represented who is there. You know you are going to get in most cases 1, or maybe 2 HSBC representatives. If you have an Abbot Downey person, 1 or 2. Those will be representing Wells Fargo. You could have just a regular Wells Fargo management. You will meet these people. They want to help you. Chase Bank should be there. Bank of America in some cases should be there. Citibank should be there. They probably won’t have all of them there unless you are in a major metro area, you probably won’t have all 5 or 6 banks represented. You could have 2 to 3 in most situations. The smaller the town, you might have one. If you happen to be very rural and sent to a Tier 2 Bank, you will have Tier 2 Bank and probably have a representative from HSBC or Wells Fargo.

Bruce: Yes, make your decision as Sue said where you want to park your funds. It doesn’t mean if it is permanent, but I will say this. If you sign documentation for a structure payout for 3, 5, 10 years, that will be parking those funds with that bank for that period of time, obviously. That is how that will be set up. So, choose wisely.

Bruce: Each appointment segment is about 2 hours and 20 minutes. They do not want you to take more than an hour and a half for your appointment for your whole meeting. You will be getting information on returning and getting to know the private banker. You have to realize with what we have been working with so far, we have been working with the retail side of the bank. The so call retail where you go into the bank, you go up to the teller you transact your business. Maybe you see the bank manager. Maybe you don’t.

That is all at the retail level. What we are stepping into is the private banking side of the bank. In this case with Wealth Management with Wells Fargo, with Private Banking with Chase Bank, whatever the case as in what HSBC is calling their people. Those people can come to you. They can bring the bank to you. Your Private Banker may want to meet with you and bring you to lunch or take you to dinner.

You pick out the place, they pick up the tab and they expense it. Maybe you go to a private location where they hand something to you, give you documentation, whatever they need to do, but the difference is you no longer need to go into a retail location. You might, but you do not have to. In this case what we are talking about, the bank will come to you.

Bruce: Also, I am going to suggest do not to be in a situation where you can check your online accounts unless you are absolutely sure they are completely secure. By that you are secure. The bank will be secure, extremely safe in most cases. Your computer, your laptop is not.

Sue: Or even asking over the phone I do not know if that is a great idea.

Bruce: No, you wouldn’t want to discuss that over the phone. Some of the transaction with the mother lode account you will get a special card, you will get a key, and a special password. You will need all 3 of those to access that mother lode account, that is my understanding. All 3. If you do not have any one of the 3, you are not getting in. Password, physical key, and the card that has at least 1 or 2 chips in it, and it might be a bio readable where it has your thumb print or eye or something where it is bio identifiable to you. I do not know everything about that. It is something I heard in the past. It is something you learn.

Bruce: If you have any care about your how you feel with your confidence, your presentation, or your actual delivery that we talked about tonight and you need help with it this is where Sue comes in with her private sessions. You can email Sue: integratedminds@hushmail.com.

Bruce: I want everybody to go to sleep tonight and rest. I want you to be thinking what will I do when I see the toll-free number is out because I think we are close and we will be seeing it shortly. Thank you, Sue, and I appreciate your help. I hope this was not too much, Pinkroses. Put it in any format you want. Thank you, Pastor Steven. Thank you, Bob.

Thank you Big Call listeners all over the globe and thank you, Pinkroses for putting up with me and doing a beautiful job with these transcripts for so many years now. I am going to thank all the listeners all over the globe for tuning in all these 8 years with me on the Big Call and with my team. Good bye.

THANK YOU BIG CALL AND BRUCE, HUGSSS

THE BIG CALL WITH FRAUD BRUCE 5/14/19 INTEL ONLY TRANSCRIBED BY PINKROSES 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum