Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Advanced technology enhances the capabilities of banks and supports the national economy I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Advanced technology enhances the capabilities of banks and supports the national economy I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Advanced technology enhances the capabilities of banks and supports the national economy I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Advanced technology enhances the capabilities of banks and supports the national economy I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Advanced technology enhances the capabilities of banks and supports the national economy I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Advanced technology enhances the capabilities of banks and supports the national economy I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Advanced technology enhances the capabilities of banks and supports the national economy I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Advanced technology enhances the capabilities of banks and supports the national economy I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Advanced technology enhances the capabilities of banks and supports the national economy I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Advanced technology enhances the capabilities of banks and supports the national economy I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Advanced technology enhances the capabilities of banks and supports the national economy I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Advanced technology enhances the capabilities of banks and supports the national economy I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Advanced technology enhances the capabilities of banks and supports the national economy I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Advanced technology enhances the capabilities of banks and supports the national economy I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Advanced technology enhances the capabilities of banks and supports the national economy I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Advanced technology enhances the capabilities of banks and supports the national economy I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Advanced technology enhances the capabilities of banks and supports the national economy I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Advanced technology enhances the capabilities of banks and supports the national economy I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Advanced technology enhances the capabilities of banks and supports the national economy I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Advanced technology enhances the capabilities of banks and supports the national economy I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Advanced technology enhances the capabilities of banks and supports the national economy

Go down

Advanced technology enhances the capabilities of banks and supports the national economy Empty Advanced technology enhances the capabilities of banks and supports the national economy

Post by claud39 Tue May 14, 2019 10:29 pm

[size=36][rtl]Advanced technology enhances the capabilities of banks and supports the national economy[/rtl][/size]

Tuesday 14 May 2019

Advanced technology enhances the capabilities of banks and supports the national economy Alsabaah-12445

Baghdad / Hussein Thugb 

The Director General of the Islamic Bank of the two rivers of the Ministry of Finance, Mohammed Samir Abbas, "The policy of promoting the payment of electronic payment in the country, the trend to achieve significant economic gains in the forefront of enhancing confidence between the banking system and the citizen, which in turn will move the mass of cash condensed in homes to the device Banker ".

He said in an interview to (morning) that "the transfer of cash mass in homes, which exceed 80 percent of the total currency, according to statistics, strengthen the capabilities of the domestic market and do the role of the Iraqi banking system, showing channels of funding for real investment projects of different, especially in the banking sector Which is in tune with the wishes of society 
the local".

Labor market

He pointed out that "the existence of payment cards in the citizen and ease of dealing and security and confidence, leading to the lack of families to keep money in the houses, which leads to the activation of the capital cycle in multiple directions of productivity and service according to the requirements of the labor market.

Abbas said that "the bank recognizes the future role of banks on the arena of the national economy, which made us work according to the plans prepared by specialized committees follow the reality and requirements of performance, and begin to evaluate the work and facilitate the procedures on the beneficiary," pointing out that "this mechanism strengthened convergence of references And the branches of the bank and the line of the citizen service chart rises, especially after the administration found the need to increase the repayment period for what is offered to the citizen through Islamic windows 
Of the bank ".

International companies

"We are looking forward to the adoption of the comprehensive banking system and we are working to invite the specialized international companies to implement this program, especially as we are fully aware of the size of the great competition awaiting the banking market in Iraq with the expansion of the banking system and the presence of branches of regional banks International, and in any case, it is healthy and serves the sector and comes with the new sector witnessed by the money around
the world".

improve the performance

"In light of the need to build advanced systems, the Bank has embarked on adopting the Human Resources Development Plan, which is the cornerstone for improving performance within the Bank and its branches. The employees are involved in courses both inside and outside the country, in order to enable them to adapt to the evolving developments. 
the world".

"The bank has four branches in need to increase its cadres to comply with the plans prepared by the administration, and to expand the volume of services provided to the citizen. The next few years will issue a master card issued by the Islamic Bank of Nahrain, as well as part of the system of localization of salaries.

New Products

Abbas pointed out that "the bank introduced three new products, which were Murabaha travel, education and marriage, which are exclusive products in the bank and are all similar to small and medium enterprises," noting that "the rate of delay in payment is almost none, and this encourages the expansion of work and the development of new products "He said.
It is noteworthy that the Islamic Bank of the two rivers founded in 2012 and obtained the approval of the Central Bank of Iraq and joined by the Islamic windows in the bank Rafidain and Rashid.

http://alsabaah.iq/8817/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AA%D9%83%D9%86%D9%88%D9%84%D9%88%D8%AC%D9%8A%D8%A7-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%AA%D8%B7%D9%88%D8%B1%D8%A9-%D8%AA%D8%B9%D8%B2%D8%B2-%D9%82%D8%AF%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%B5%D8%A7%D8%B1%D9%81-%D9%88%D8%AA%D8%AF%D8%B9%D9%85-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%82%D8%AA%D8%B5%D8%A7%D8%AF-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%88%D8%B7%D9%86%D9%8A
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum